PDA

View Full Version : Do The Players Ever Post?

jamacan68
10-31-2007, 05:22 PM
I was just curious do the players ever post on here?

GiantsFan27
10-31-2007, 05:32 PM
i highly doubt it but im sure some of them might take a few looks

Moderator_J
10-31-2007, 05:35 PM
With all of the ripping going on, even after a win, I'd think the last thing they'd want to do is post here for fear of being eaten alive. I doubt they do, but it's a possibility, at least for the guys who are really brave

jamacan68
10-31-2007, 05:38 PM
That's a valid point, but a really sad one. I wish that the Giants players or even Coaches made a comment or threw in their two cents once in a while. It kind of sucks that things are like that.

Chopper
10-31-2007, 05:50 PM
I post.

mjg407
10-31-2007, 05:51 PM
I post.
nice chopper...</P>

Didn't Coefield post here last year? </P>

Harooni
10-31-2007, 05:54 PM
j Lo admitted he posts here in an interview

UmenYiourAnIdiot
10-31-2007, 05:55 PM
yea the players would be eaten alive by people who wouldnt be able to hold back...no respect kinda people...you know who you are...if they do post, its on a name we dont know about and for good reason</P>

but their human, ofcourse they look</P>

Stampy
10-31-2007, 05:55 PM
If they did once,they wont any more with all the hate.It would destroy someones confidence.

Injuries42Giants3
10-31-2007, 05:57 PM
Jonas Seawrightlooked athis Legendary Thread, and it ran off the computer screen screaming.</P>

Zodiac_Blue
10-31-2007, 06:05 PM
Chase Blackburn does. He goes by JackStroud.

Harooni
10-31-2007, 06:11 PM
http://www.greatertalent.com/backend/speakers/108/Barber,-Tiki.jpg

Blue_Buddha
10-31-2007, 07:28 PM
http://www.greatertalent.com/backend/speakers/108/Barber,-Tiki.jpg
</P>

</P>

We're talking about players that post notplayers that host.</P>

taylormadeblue56
10-31-2007, 07:31 PM
With all of the ripping going on, even after a win, I'd think the last thing they'd want to do is post here for fear of being eaten alive. I doubt they do, but it's a possibility, at least for the guys who are really brave</P>

</P>

Maybe if Trolls are not let back on Time after time with different names most of That stuff would go away.</P>

</P>

Just a thought</P>

</P>

cough Lockfart and others cough , cough</P>

</P>

Not to mention Everyones favorite freak clown Thatposted early in this thread.</P>

</P>

</P>

Moderator_J
10-31-2007, 07:53 PM
Enlighten everyone with your sure-fire plan to keep unwanted people off of these boards. And make it good, because there are now several thousand sets of eyes that will be waiting for it.</P>

Tell me exactly how you are going to determine just who is using an alternate screen name or whether or not they've changed their IP address because the last one was banned. That would be some amazing technology, not to mention a serious case of ESP on your part, because, in simple terms, no one else can read minds. Therefore, from where the mere mortals such as myself are sitting, we just can't envision such things because we have not yet been given the special gift that you have(apparently) received, and that is to be able to identify peopleusing a series of words on a message board.</P>

You know what would make stuff like this go away? When people like yourself would stop fueling the fire time and time again, post after post. Believe it or not, you yourself are a part of the problem and have been told several times to stop doing what you know is going to start trouble.</P>

That being said, whats your plan? You <U>do</U> have a plan, don't ya?</P>

*cough*</P>

*cough*</P>

taylormadeblue56
10-31-2007, 08:00 PM
Enlighten everyone with your sure-fire plan to keep unwanted people off of these boards. And make it good, because there are now several thousand sets of eyes that will be waiting for it.</P>

Tell me exactly how you are going to determine just who is using an alternate screen name or whether or not they've changed their IP address because the last one was banned. That would be some amazing technology, not to mention a serious case of ESP on your part, because, in simple terms, no one else can read minds. Therefore, from where the mere mortals such as myself are sitting, we just can't envision such things because we have not yet been given the special gift that you have(apparently) received, and that is to be able to identify peopleusing a series of words on a message board.</P>

You know what would make stuff like this go away? When people like yourself would stop fueling the fire time and time again, post after post. Believe it or not, you yourself are a part of the problem and have been told several times to stop doing what you know is going to start trouble.</P>

*cough*</P>

*cough*</P>

</P>

</P>

That's you're Job You are The mod</P>

</P>

I can Give you a hint. Other boards use the computers numbers and can Lock out Those type of idiots. </P>

Way to deflect the problem btw</P>

The Yesnetwork MB uses this method </P>

</P>

Cough, Cough</P>

Have a nice day..</P>

Moderator_J
10-31-2007, 08:09 PM
Yes, but you've got it all figured out, so I thought I'd come to you and pick your brain of some of that expertise. Computer numbers? </P>

Alrighty. I'll humor you for a bit and look into this</P>

taylormadeblue56
10-31-2007, 08:12 PM
Yes, but you've got it all figured out, so I thought I'd come to you and pick your brain of some of that expertise. Computer numbers? </P>

Alrighty. I'll humor you for a bit and look into this</P>

</P>

Just go ask Chas At The The Yankees MB he gets it done.</P>

Maybe Those people who spam are welcomed on The mb seems that way...</P>

King Sully
10-31-2007, 08:22 PM
Chase Blackburn does. He goes by JackStroud.</P>

</P>

</P>

hahaha</P>

taylormadeblue56
10-31-2007, 08:44 PM
Tell me exactly how you are going to determine just who is using an alternate screen name or whether or not they've changed their IP address because the last one was banned. </P>

</P>

So you are telling me you can't tell when Lockheart is spamming?</P>

</P>

</P>

If you contact chas at the Yesnetwork he might give you up to date sofware to detect this sort of thing</P>

</P>

just a though. It works well for him..</P>

Tommy_Ribs
10-31-2007, 09:09 PM
Enlighten everyone with your sure-fire plan to keep unwanted people off of these boards. And make it good, because there are now several thousand sets of eyes that will be waiting for it.</p>

Tell me exactly how you are going to determine just who is using an alternate screen name or whether or not they've changed their IP address because the last one was banned. That would be some amazing technology, not to mention a serious case of ESP on your part, because, in simple terms, no one else can read minds. Therefore, from where the mere mortals such as myself are sitting, we just can't envision such things because we have not yet been given the special gift that you have(apparently) received, and that is to be able to identify peopleusing a series of words on a message board.</p>

You know what would make stuff like this go away? When people like yourself would stop fueling the fire time and time again, post after post. Believe it or not, you yourself are a part of the problem and have been told several times to stop doing what you know is going to start trouble.</p>

That being said, whats your plan? You <u>do</u> have a plan, don't ya?</p>

*cough*</p>

*cough*</p>

</p>

</p>

That's you're Job You are The mod</p>

</p>

I can Give you a hint. Other boards use the computers numbers and can Lock out Those type of idiots. </p>

Way to deflect the problem btw</p>

The Yesnetwork MB uses this method </p>

</p>

Cough, Cough</p>

Have a nice day..</p>

We can only use the technology that we have available to us. This message board is infinitely better than it was even a year ago.

Have you noticed that there are not any opposing fans on here trolling and clogging the boards up with their garbage? Have you noticed that there aren't any members on here with names like Eli_Wommaning and Shockey_Sux?

We actually pretty hard behind the scenes to make this board as good as it is. Is it perfect? No, and it probably never will be, but it is pretty good, and a lot better than what it was.

NovaGGiants
10-31-2007, 09:11 PM

*cough*</P>

*cough*</P>

</P>

</P>

DAMN moderator_J brought down the HAMMER.</P>

NYG_inul
10-31-2007, 09:22 PM
Even if players do read the bad stuff that they see about them, maybe they can take it in consideration and use it as fuel and motivation to get better. i would. but thats just me.

i can only see a giants player go on here on a day off like a monday or something.

i know that Zak DeOssie uses facebook. so who wouldnt think that they would stop by to read what the fans have to say here? doesnt mean they probably register or have time to?

since when did a message board need to have a roll of fascism? Im not saying we need to welcome trolls but from haters or bias reactions dont always have to be excommunicated from the group.

But seriously.... the last thing a superstars wants to do is worry about whos blogging about them?

57 CHASE BLACKBURN OH YEAH
10-31-2007, 09:27 PM
Chase Blackburn does. He goes by JackStroud.</P>

*</P>

*</P>

hahaha</P>
hes a poser im the real blackburn

common sense
10-31-2007, 09:30 PM
fyi... it's called a MAC Address.

http://www.webdesignforums.net/thread5957.html

http://www.php.net/manual/en/ref.exec.php

ps - if i am correct, this server needs to be a windows-based server...otherwise the commands will not work. have a nice day :)

pps - HAPPY HALLOWEEN!

taylormadeblue56
10-31-2007, 09:50 PM

</P>

*cough*</P>

*cough*</P>

</P>

</P>

</P>

</P>

</P>

</P>

</P>

</P>

DAMN moderator_J brought down the HAMMER.</P>

</P>

</P>

How is that By admitting that he does not have Up to date software and not Knowing who the spammers are?</P>

The deflecting and Finger pointing was a hit.</P>

I bet you vote and Think it makes a difference </P>

</P>

he he</P>

Bluefan10
10-31-2007, 10:12 PM
i think tynes would be terrified to

NYKiler
10-31-2007, 10:18 PM
I just want to Coughlin and Eli's Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaassssssssssssss ssssssssssssss

maybe I can teach them a thing or two LOL.

jomo
10-31-2007, 10:23 PM
http://www.greatertalent.com/backend/speakers/108/Barber,-Tiki.jpgYou mean players who boast?</P>

taylormadeblue56
10-31-2007, 10:24 PM
http://www.greatertalent.com/backend/speakers/108/Barber,-Tiki.jpgYou mean players who boast?</P>

</P>

</P>

More like Flip flop and point fingers oh wate nevermind there is alot of that going on here</P>

Moderator_J
10-31-2007, 10:57 PM
I have deflected nothing. What I did was to point out the facts, not to mention the flaws in your argument. You think it's so easy to do what we do here, yet you have been a major nuisance on these forums for YEARS now under various usernames. You kept coming back after a ban, didn't you Coach? Believe me...I know who you are and what you've done. </P>

Asking for help from the people who are largely responsible for the state of these boards is not a deflection. It is a call to take responsibility for everything that is wrong with this place. I don't get paid for this and use my own personal time to keep order, as do the other Mods(Nilay is the obviousexception) If there were less people who acted like you do, our jobs would be a lot easier. As it were, you don't have even a shred of room to talk about this place being bad when you are one of the reasons for it. </P>

I'm about ready to give you the boot. I suggest you keep your yap shut about how much we DONT do unless you plan on being part of the solution. Otherwise, I won't think twice about pulling the trigger on your account/IP.</P>

Choice is yours, and this topic is closed</P>

giantsboards@gmail.com</P>

</P>