PDA

View Full Version : I wonder if the foot pervert is watching the parade?

FBomb
02-07-2012, 11:24 AM
Hey Rexy!!!</P>

This is what doing instead of talking gets you!!!</P>

Jets are STILL the red headed step child of NY!!</P>

Tony Bruno
02-07-2012, 11:30 AM
OMG he is probably hot under the collar... My question though is. Who was he pulling for in the SB??? LOL It was a lose lose situation to him whoever won!!!

FBomb
02-07-2012, 11:35 AM
All the Jets fans I talked to were rooting for NY.</P>

I imagine I would too if it was Jets vs.Dallas/Eagles/Skins</P>

jhamburg
02-07-2012, 11:38 AM
OMG he is probably hot under the collar...* My question though is.* Who was he pulling for in the SB???* LOL It was a lose lose situation to him whoever won!!!

I'm sure he would say he was rooting for the Giants but I'm 100% sure he didn't really want us to win. The Pats own the AFC east and the Jets, one more super bowl wasn't going to change that. But man, after everything he said about the Giants this year? And his team implodes in catastrophic failure? A Giants SB win is like the world's largest egg landing right on his forehead.

Gianthunter
02-07-2012, 11:46 AM
Rex thank you very much for the foot you overlooked. <FONT size=6><U>Weatherfords!!!!!!!!!!!</U></FONT>

giantsforce
02-07-2012, 12:56 PM
Hey Rexy!!!</p>

This is what doing instead of talking gets you!!!</p>

Jets are STILL the red headed step child of NY!!</p>I think he is measuring for a bigger curtain to cover the Giants trophy case.

inexorably
02-07-2012, 12:57 PM
Rex thank you very much for the foot you overlooked. <font size="6"><u>Weatherfords!!!!!!!!!!!</u></font>

LOL... okay that made me laugh.

Well done sir.