PDA

View Full Version : HOFers of defense?

miken609
02-07-2012, 11:31 AM
Its kind of weird to think about but I don't think there was anyone one defense that was on the team for both Superbowl win will be in the HOF. I think Tuck and Osi probably have the best shot but neither one will make it probably.

jhamburg
02-07-2012, 11:52 AM
Its kind of weird to think about but I don't think there was anyone one defense that was on the team for both Superbowl win will be in the HOF. I think Tuck and Osi probably have the best shot but neither one will make it probably.

Nobody will make it as it stands now, Osi and Tuck haven't been consistent enough. Tuck might have a chance if he finishes really strong though, he was the defensive MVP of two super bowls (If there was such a thing). JPP is a shoe-in if he keeps doing what he's doing.

miken609
02-07-2012, 02:54 PM
Yea I agree, but I talking about guys that were on both teams.

jhamburg
02-07-2012, 03:35 PM
Yea I agree, but I talking about guys that were on both teams.

No, nobody then. It's hard to make the HOF on defense.

C1010
02-07-2012, 03:56 PM
Tuck would have to have a lot more strong seasons (maybe 5 more seasons w/ pro bowl and all pro honors) w/ 100+ sacks. Guys like Charles Haley and Kevin Greene have tons of sacks, even Haley has 5 rings and still cant get in. Its tough since there so much BS about the process.