PDA

View Full Version : Being a Part of the Giant Family since 1989.

Brandon jacobs
02-07-2012, 01:30 PM
I was stationed with the Army in Mainz Germany and my roommate is a diehard Giant fan. It was at this time when I took the time to learn the game and we hadn't won the SB yet but, I liked how well they played. I was watching LT play like a monster. Then we had those lean years through the 90's up through the early 00's till we won SB42. I have loved this ride. I think of all of the fans here as family. If I saw one of you on the street and you needed help, I would help you out, take you off the street and bring you in my house for a hot dinner and a place to crash.

that's the giant family way!

Voldamort
02-18-2012, 11:56 PM
BRO the Giants won in 1986\1987. Jan.25,1987!! The first Superbowl win!

Voldamort
02-18-2012, 11:57 PM
I was stationed with the Army in Mainz Germany and my roommate is a diehard Giant fan. It was at this time when I took the time to learn the game and we hadn't won the SB yet but, I liked how well they played. I was watching LT play like a monster. Then we had those lean years through the 90's up through the early 00's till we won SB42. I have loved this ride. I think of all of the fans here as family. If I saw one of you on the street and you needed help, I would help you out, take you off the street and bring you in my house for a hot dinner and a place to crash.

that's the giant family way! thanks have a magical night!

jjj45
02-19-2012, 12:06 AM

that's the giant family way!Really nice post man.

Yeah we all have our petty squabbles, but we are all a big family.

Go Giants! It's a good year to be alive!