PDA

View Full Version : I want to be deeply honest about this. The Giants have done lot for this league

Brandon jacobs
02-07-2012, 01:38 PM
Two of the greatest Coaches of all time came from the Gmen And one of those his name is the name of the SB trophy.

Landry and Lombardi..

I will never do anything to tarnish the giant team or legacy.. but man, this team has been a huge part of this league.. it is an honor

miken609
02-07-2012, 01:39 PM
Two of the greatest Coaches of all time came from the Gmen And one of those his name is the name of the SB trophy.

Landry and Lombardi..

I will never do anything to tarnish the giant team or legacy.. but man, this team has been a huge part of this league.. it is an honor dont forget Bellichick, Sean Peyton, and even John Fox who went to a Superbowl

Brandon jacobs
02-07-2012, 01:41 PM

Landry and Lombardi..

I will never do anything to tarnish the giant team or legacy.. but man, this team has been a huge part of this league.. it is an honor dont forget Bellichick, Sean Peyton, and even John Fox who went to a Superbowl

the percocet are kicking in...yikes! thanks bro for fixing my mess.

TuckYou
02-07-2012, 01:44 PM
Two of the greatest Coaches of all time came from the Gmen And one of those his name is the name of the SB trophy. Landry and Lombardi.. I will never do anything to tarnish the giant team or legacy.. but man, this team has been a huge part of this league.. it is an honor dont forget Bellichick, Sean Peyton, and even John Fox who went to a Superbowl</P>

And... Tom Coughlin, Bill Parcells.</P>

Harooni
02-07-2012, 02:50 PM
Don't forget the gatoraid dump giants came up with that.

FresnoGiant
02-07-2012, 02:58 PM
Don't forget the gatoraid dump giants came up with that.

That was actually the Bears the season before us. Didn't you watch that documentary? We were just the first to do it for the Super Bowl.

We did start the "Going to DisneyWorld" campaign though.

Providence
02-07-2012, 02:59 PM
Homer Jones invented the spike!

Giants fan in Pats land
02-07-2012, 03:15 PM
Dont forget the chant used in every sport at every level was originated by the Madison Avenue defense of the 50's, "De-Fense!"