PDA

View Full Version : ESPN Skip Clueless Still Praising Brady And Pats.

ikebibby91
02-07-2012, 01:53 PM
He is too stubborn to even live in reality. First take did a piece on how, get this, the Patriots are favored to win the Superbowl next year. Pathetic little man he's making himself look small. The Giants Superbowl win must have really screwed with his head. Te Giants and Eli don't need the press' validation now because the trophy speaks for itself. No matter how hard they try to go around Eli and the Giants as time goes on they will be forced to acknowledge them.

TuckYou
02-07-2012, 01:58 PM
He is doing his job then. Getting you to talk and be upset about the things he says.

tucksackstom
02-07-2012, 01:59 PM
He is too stubborn to even live in reality. First take did a piece on how, get this, the Patriots are favored to win the Superbowl next year. Pathetic little man he's making himself look small. The Giants Superbowl win must have really screwed with his head. Te Giants and Eli don't need the press' validation now because the trophy speaks for itself. No matter how hard they try to go around Eli and the Giants as time goes on they will be forced to acknowledge them.

who cares, all thats matters giants world champs

bflo23
02-07-2012, 02:02 PM
Skip Bayless really "stuck it" to Rob Parker.... "Hey Rob. That was some rout you called".

Yet, he picked the Patriots to win. Skip Bayless is a real life troll.

rickker20
02-07-2012, 02:03 PM
He pick the Patriots to win. He is useless.

ikebibby91
02-07-2012, 02:18 PM

Skip Clueless.

ikebibby91
02-07-2012, 02:19 PM

Skip Clueless.

I meant Skip Useless. Even better.

thomsoad
02-07-2012, 02:22 PM
I didnt hear the conversation but the Pats arent going anywhere. There D picked it up at the end of the year and they are really young. They got 2 1st round picks in the draft and are really just a speedy WR away.

Im not calling them the favorites but I also cant outright dismiss it either.

GMenNY21
02-07-2012, 02:22 PM
This season I really became tired with skips act... Guy is a cowboy / patriot fanboy ... He will never admit when he's wrong. He's just a NY sports hater ... (kanye shrug) Oh well let him hate!

JJC7301
02-07-2012, 02:28 PM
I didnt hear the conversation but the Pats arent going anywhere. There D picked it up at the end of the year and they are really young. They got 2 1st round picks in the draft and are really just a speedy WR away. Im not calling them the favorites but I also cant outright dismiss it either.</P>

+1. I agree, but Brady is starting to get old.</P>

DEgiants89
02-07-2012, 02:35 PM
He is doing his job then. Getting you to talk and be upset about the things he says.

yep agreed +1

giantsforce
02-07-2012, 02:49 PM

Skip Clueless.

I meant Skip Useless. Even better.
He is a ******-bag.

giantsfan420
02-07-2012, 02:53 PM
not only do they have two 1rst round picks, they have two 2nd round picks too.

the pats could trade for almost any player, or just draft well. they are going to be a good team.

BUT...never quite good enough. the giants and eli own NE nation

bflo23
02-07-2012, 02:58 PM

the pats could trade for almost any player, or just draft well. they are going to be a good team.

What is the history of Belichick's drafting? Look outside of Gronk, he has been terrible in his career at drafting especially drafting defensive players. He could have 30 #1 draft picks and he would botch it.

GMen869007
02-07-2012, 03:05 PM
I love predictions that are made before we even know who will or will not be on the roster.

thomsoad
02-07-2012, 03:07 PM

What is the history of Belichick's drafting? Look outside of Gronk, he has been terrible in his career at drafting especially drafting defensive players. He could have 30 #1 draft picks and he would botch it.

His history is drafting well enough to go to 5 SB's.

VTJay
02-07-2012, 03:25 PM
The patriots drafting was horrid for 4 or five years, they may be going to superbowls but, it is an aging team, that gets slower and less athletic every year. They have turned it around some in the last two, with Volmer Solder gronk and hernaedez, but overall, the recent record has been poor, to say the least

JJC7301
02-07-2012, 03:30 PM
Really...who has done a better job of drafting than the Giants over the past 4 or 5 years? Maybe the Pack? Maybe the Steelers? If so, that's about it.

Morehead State
02-07-2012, 03:42 PM
He pick the Patriots to win. He is useless.</P>

I was under the impression that he picked the Giants. he said that the oddsmakers were nuts not to have the Giants a 4 or 5 point favorite.</P>

When did he pick the Pats?</P>

bflo23
02-07-2012, 03:44 PM

Did he draft the spy? After spygate, the patriots have been a flop (6-6 playoff record and Brady has around 70 QB rating). And nobody believes that Brady didn't fumble vs the Raiders that one super bowl year. Brady had 2 hands on the ball so the tuck rule isn't even in effect.

And look at the AFC and compare it the NFC. The Saints, 49ers and Packers could have beat the Patriots this season. Patriots have the easy AFC road. Brady competes against Steelers and who else? Andy Dalton and the bengals, TJ Yates and the texans, Flacco and the Ravens?!

Brees, Rodgers and Eli in the NFC..... Bums are in the AFC.

JJC7301
02-07-2012, 03:45 PM

I was under the impression that he picked the Giants. he said that the oddsmakers were nuts not to have the Giants a 4 or 5 point favorite.</P>

</P>

He switched it two days before the SB. He said that the Giants were talking too much.</P>

bflo23
02-07-2012, 03:46 PM
He pick the Patriots to win. He is useless.</p>

I was under the impression that he picked the Giants. he said that the oddsmakers were nuts not to have the Giants a 4 or 5 point favorite.</p>

When did he pick the Pats?</p>

At first he picked the Giants but then he changed his mind and picked the Patriots after the Giants were trash talking. He ripped Brady for his playoff performances the past few years but he didn't think Brady could lose again. I will give credit that Bayless did put the blame on Brady for the bad throw to Welker.

Morehead State
02-07-2012, 04:03 PM

At first he picked the Giants but then he changed his mind and picked the Patriots after the Giants were trash talking. He ripped Brady for his playoff performances the past few years but he didn't think Brady could lose again. I will give credit that Bayless did put the blame on Brady for the bad throw to Welker.
</P>

Well its not like he didn't like the Giants. I think Skip is a dope, but not because he didn't pick the Giants. Lots of people picked the Pats. the teams were evenly matched.</P>

bflo23
02-07-2012, 04:09 PM
Well its not like he didn't like the Giants. I think Skip is a dope, but not because he didn't pick the Giants. Lots of people picked the Pats. the teams were evenly matched.</p>

He is real life troll sometimes and says things just because it stirs the pot. He can't always agree because it is suppose to be a debate show. I am tired of him saying that Eli isn't a leader (2 time SB mvp isn't a leader?!) and refers him as Rain Man. He also gave Coughlin 0% credit for the Giants playoff run.

thomsoad
02-07-2012, 04:10 PM

Did he draft the spy? After spygate, the patriots have been a flop (6-6 playoff record and Brady has around 70 QB rating). And nobody believes that Brady didn't fumble vs the Raiders that one super bowl year. Brady had 2 hands on the ball so the tuck rule isn't even in effect.

And look at the AFC and compare it the NFC. The Saints, 49ers and Packers could have beat the Patriots this season. Patriots have the easy AFC road. Brady competes against Steelers and who else? Andy Dalton and the bengals, TJ Yates and the texans, Flacco and the Ravens?!

Brees, Rodgers and Eli in the NFC..... Bums are in the AFC.

There are alot of teams that wouldnt consider 2 SB appearances in 4 years a flop. And "spygate" didnt prevent the Pats from having a dam near perfect season.

Im not very happy with stickin up for the Pats right now but the idea that they somehow suck is just delusional.

GiantWarfare
02-07-2012, 04:17 PM
Well its not like he didn't like the Giants.* I think Skip is a dope, but not because he didn't pick the Giants.* Lots of people picked the Pats.* the teams were evenly matched.</p>

He is real life troll sometimes and says things just because it stirs the pot. He can't always agree because it is suppose to be a debate show. I am tired of him saying that Eli isn't a leader (2 time SB mvp isn't a leader?!) and refers him as Rain Man. He also gave Coughlin 0% credit for the Giants playoff run.

You know what, if a talking head doesnt wanna credit Eli and he thinks he hasnt earned his SB MVPs then w/e thats his opionion.

But when I hear that rainman reference it pisses me off.

Its offensive to Eli and everytime that dumb cowboy/patriot hick says that, I feel like somehow teleporting to Bristol and socking him in the face...

Skip clueless...the ultimate egomaniacal professional hater if there ever was one...

bflo23
02-07-2012, 04:19 PM
There are alot of teams that wouldnt consider 2 SB appearances in 4 years a flop. And "spygate" didnt prevent the Pats from having a dam near perfect season.

Im not very happy with stickin up for the Pats right now but the idea that they somehow suck is just delusional.

Easy to make super bowl appearance when they had the softest schedule in the nfl, never had to beat an over .500 team in regular season and had a couple miracles vs the Ravens (dropped Evans TD catch and failed chip shot FG). I can't take the AFC too seriously when the Yates, Flacco, Dalton and Tebow are making the playoffs.

On the NFC side, we see Eli, Brees, Rodgers, Stafford (41 TDs and 97 qb rating) and Matt Ryan (29 TDs/12 INTs and 92 qb rating). Just a little difference.

I didn't say the Patriots sucks. I said they aren't nowhere near as good before spygate and I said they benefit by playing in the AFC.

thomsoad
02-07-2012, 04:24 PM

Easy to make super bowl appearance when they had the softest schedule in the nfl, never had to beat an over .500 team in regular season and had a couple miracles vs the Ravens (dropped Evans TD catch and failed chip shot FG). I can't take the AFC too seriously when the Yates, Flacco, Dalton and Tebow are making the playoffs.

On the NFC side, we see Eli, Brees, Rodgers, Stafford (41 TDs and 97 qb rating) and Matt Ryan (29 TDs/12 INTs and 92 qb rating). Just a little difference.

I didn't say the Patriots sucks. I said they aren't nowhere near as good before spygate and I said they benefit by playing in the AFC.

Cant argue who they played in the regular season. I could make the arguement that they beat who they had to beat. And they did beat the Ravens and whether you like it or not they came pretty dam close in beating us.

And once again ... The Pats best year (and was strongly considered at one point the greatest team of all time) was when they went 18-1 which happened AFTER Spygate came out. So I frankly just dont see your logic in this.

Morehead State
02-07-2012, 04:34 PM
There are alot of teams that wouldnt consider 2 SB appearances in 4 years a flop. And "spygate" didnt prevent the Pats from having a dam near perfect season. Im not very happy with stickin up for the Pats right now but the idea that they somehow suck is just delusional.

</P>

In the past 2 regular seasons, we have beaten a grand total of 2 teams with a winning record.</P>

Be careful with those stones you're throwing.</P>

Tony Bruno
02-07-2012, 04:38 PM
I stopped watching him yesterday when he tried to say that Welkers missed catch was Bradys fault... After that............................ I had no reason to ever listen to the idiot agian...

sharick88
02-07-2012, 04:39 PM
Don't sweat this guy. He is going to hate until he kicks the bucket. He also called Eli a rain man type of guy. Not only does he not give him props. He also disrespects him directly with a comment like that. Anyways, his mission is accomplished when you react to what he says. Terrell Suggs called him a ******bag and it was the smartest take I have ever heard on that show.

Tony Bruno
02-07-2012, 04:39 PM
There are alot of teams that wouldnt consider 2 SB appearances in 4 years a flop. And "spygate" didnt prevent the Pats from having a dam near perfect season. Im not very happy with stickin up for the Pats right now but the idea that they somehow suck is just delusional.

</P>

In the past 2 regular seasons, we have beaten a grand total of 2 teams with a winning record.</P>

</P>

</P>

Maybe true but we had a heck of a run this year when it counted...</P>

bflo23
02-07-2012, 04:40 PM
In the past 2 regular seasons, we have beaten a grand total of 2 teams with a winning record.</p>

Be careful with those stones you're throwing.</p>

Do you want to compare the Patriots schedule to the Giants schedule? Patriots only faced 2 teams over .500 in the regular season and lost both games....... Giants had the most difficult schedule in the entire NFL.... How many over .500 teams did the Giants face? And losing by 3 points or even 7 points to great teams like Packers or 49ers isn't such a big deal.

In a odd way, losing by a couple points to a great team like the packers or 49ers is more impressive than the Patriots beating some scrub team in the AFC. It actually makes the Giants more tougher.

Voldamort
02-07-2012, 04:43 PM
the man is a fool

thomsoad
02-07-2012, 05:00 PM
In the past 2 regular seasons, we have beaten a grand total of 2 teams with a winning record.</p>

Be careful with those stones you're throwing.</p>

Do you want to compare the Patriots schedule to the Giants schedule? Patriots only faced 2 teams over .500 in the regular season and lost both games....... Giants had the most difficult schedule in the entire NFL.... How many over .500 teams did the Giants face? And losing by 3 points or even 7 points to great teams like Packers or 49ers isn't such a big deal.

In a odd way, losing by a couple points to a great team like the packers or 49ers is more impressive than the Patriots beating some scrub team in the AFC. It actually makes the Giants more tougher.

Well on a side note since you keep bringing up the AFC. If I was a betting man Id go with the Texans next year. If Schaub and Johnson are healthy and another year of the D under Wade and a healthy Foster? ... Look out.

bflo23
02-07-2012, 05:10 PM
Well on a side note since you keep bringing up the AFC. If I was a betting man Id go with the Texans next year. If Schaub and Johnson are healthy and another year of the D under Wade and a healthy Foster? ... Look out.

I hope the Big Ben's Steelers, Peyton (whatever team he is on), Jets or Rivers's Chargers surpass the Patriots.

I will puke if I have to see 3 super bowl games against the Patriots. I would like to see Steelers vs Giants in a Super Bowl.

Morehead State
02-07-2012, 05:21 PM

</P>

Again, your point was that they didn't beat any winning teams. We hadn't had a good record against winning teams either until the playoffs.</P>

Balthazar
02-07-2012, 05:44 PM
The guy is a real life troll. You can't take him seriously or you risk losing your sanity.

bflo23
02-07-2012, 05:50 PM
Again, your point was that they didn't beat any winning teams. We hadn't had a good record against winning teams either until the playoffs.</p>

<h1><font size="3">Giants more battle-tested than Patriots (article.... it matters)
</font></h1>

<font color="#0000FF">http://msn.foxsports.com/nfl/story/look-for-new-york-giants-to-edge-patriots-in-super-bowl-020412</font>

They've been more thoroughly tested over the past two months, winning
what amounts to five consecutive elimination games, against the Jets,
Cowboys, Falcons, Packers and 49ers (those last two on the road).

What good team the patriots beat? Ravens even though Ravens outplayed them, had a dropped td pass and botched chip shot FG?

bflo23
02-07-2012, 05:50 PM
Again, your point was that they didn't beat any winning teams. We hadn't had a good record against winning teams either until the playoffs.</p>

<h1><font size="3">Giants more battle-tested than Patriots (article.... it matters)
</font></h1>

<font color="#0000FF">http://msn.foxsports.com/nfl/story/look-for-new-york-giants-to-edge-patriots-in-super-bowl-020412</font>

What good team the patriots beat? Ravens even though Ravens outplayed them, had a dropped td pass and botched chip shot FG?

thomsoad
02-07-2012, 06:02 PM
Again,* your point was that they didn't beat any winning teams.* We hadn't had a good record against winning teams either until the playoffs.</p>

</font></h1>

Hate to team up on ya flo but the article kinda proves Mooreheads point. Moorehead did say til the Playoffs which your article includes.

Fact is i dont think the Pats woulda lost to the Seahawks and Skins twice.

bflo23
02-07-2012, 06:15 PM
I rip the Patriots because they BEAT ONE TEAM OVER .500 RECORD in the regular season and playoffs. It was the Ravens. Who did the Patriots beat that was a good team? <font size="4">1 team</font>

Who did the Giants beat in the regular season and playoffs that was a good team?
Giants beat Falcons, Packers, 49ers and Patriots TWICE. And they played Packers, 49ers and Saints in regular season!

It isn't just about whether you win against great teams in regular season.... It is about whether you just play against them. Giants faced 8 tough games and Patriots faced 4 tough games (NYG x2, PIT and BAL)! That says it all.

Giants 8 BATTLING GAMES &gt; Patriots 4 BATTLING GAME (lost 3 of the 4 but should have been all 4 if Evans makes a simple catch)

Battle tested! Battle tested!

GreenZone
02-07-2012, 06:24 PM
Skip is ridiculous. He is outlandish. Why would anyone watch that show?

Oh, and by the way: When is the next show on? [;)]

Can you imagine how easy it is to manipulate us? Just be outrageous and purposefully say things you don't believe in yourself, just to get viewers. Hence, ESPN daytime is born to replace your former fixation with the soap operas.

Morehead State
02-07-2012, 06:28 PM
Again, your point was that they didn't beat any winning teams. We hadn't had a good record against winning teams either until the playoffs.</P>

<H1><FONT size=3>Giants more battle-tested than Patriots (article.... it matters)
</FONT></H1>

<FONT color=#0000ff>http://msn.foxsports.com/nfl/story/look-for-new-york-giants-to-edge-patriots-in-super-bowl-020412</FONT>

They've been more thoroughly tested over the past two months, winning what amounts to five consecutive elimination games, against the Jets, Cowboys, Falcons, Packers and 49ers (those last two on the road).

Hate to team up on ya flo but the article kinda proves Mooreheads point. Moorehead did say til the Playoffs which your article includes. Fact is i dont think the Pats woulda lost to the Seahawks and Skins twice.</P>

Here's my real point.</P>

The Pats are really good. Tom Brady is an all time great QB. Bill Belichick is an all time great coach( and a great Giants coach)..........</P>

.....Which makes our success in this Superbowl all the more outstanding. </P>

When some of you belittle our opponents, you by definition lessen the impact of the great accomplishments of our team.</P>

<FONT size=4>Well I'm not going to sit here and listen to you all bad mouth the New York Football Giants.........</FONT></P>

thomsoad
02-07-2012, 06:42 PM
+1