PDA

View Full Version : How Bad Must Tiki Feel Right Now?

ikebibby91
02-07-2012, 02:27 PM
I don't see him out there. If he hadn't said what he said on different occasions about Coughlin and Eli he might be up there on stage saying a few words. It must doubly hurt because being a reporter now he would have had the inside track on interviews and could have followed the teams season. It's like he tore up a winning lottery ticket by shooting off his big mouth. Wow. Stunning.

JJC7301
02-07-2012, 02:30 PM
I think that Tiki's been run over enough already, but yeah, I guess he shot himself in the foot.

ikebibby91
02-07-2012, 02:36 PM
I think that Tiki's been run over enough already, but yeah, I guess he shot himself in the foot.

I wasn't piling on. i appreciate Tiki's body of work. It's just a frightening lesson for us all about speaking.

Harooni
02-07-2012, 02:38 PM
He picked the giants to win. He is over it and fans should be too

FIFTY6G-MAN
02-07-2012, 02:39 PM
WHO??[:#]</P>

BillTheGreek
02-07-2012, 02:48 PM
Tiki, should Kiss and make up, let face it, " Once a Giant always a Giant " !

M0rbid
02-07-2012, 03:03 PM
<h4 class="ForumPostTitle"> How Bad Must Ronde Feel Right Now?
</h4>

C1010
02-07-2012, 03:08 PM
He picked the giants to win. He is over it and fans should be too

x2 Its done

Harooni
02-07-2012, 03:11 PM
Should be titled how bad does Steve smith feel

Bluesmagoo
02-07-2012, 03:12 PM
I think I saw Tiki,S.Smith, Boss, and Plax down by the river. Drowning their sorrrows, I guess?

JJC7301
02-07-2012, 03:14 PM

I wasn't piling on. i appreciate Tiki's body of work. It's just a frightening lesson for us all about speaking.
</P>

Nah, I'm not singeling you out, Ike. He shot himself in the foot, but I don't think (I could be wrong) that he intended his "Eli's attempt at leadership was comical" line to be as damaging or embarassing to either himself OR EVEN Eli and the Giants as it was. I don't remember the extended version of what he said, but when I heard it I didn't think Tiki was trying to say it maliciously. I saw it as more of a poor choice of words, then trying to make fun of Eli.</P>

And while I respect Tiki the player (because he was great), I always thought the guy was a jerk. So, I'm not trying to defend him perse, but just saying that I don't remember what he said as being said with malicious intent.</P>

jomo
02-07-2012, 03:16 PM
I think that Tiki's been run over enough already, but yeah, I guess he shot himself in the foot.*

"Speaking" is not the lesson, being a rat is the lesson. Tiki was a great player but he went against every thing that TC preaches which is "team over self." Tiki confused all the attention he got while he was a player with being respected for his intellect. The media used him to get dirt from inside the locker (remember those "unidentified sources say that TC has lost this team?") How about after the Panthers playoff loss that we played with 6 defensive starters sitting where Tiki had to run to the media to tell them "we were outcoached?" What pains him most now is to look so foolish in the greatest media market in the world. He should try to remake himself in a place like LA where depth of intellect and character are not valued as highly as they are here. Go Blue!!