PDA

View Full Version : Let the disrespect begin

jhamburg
02-07-2012, 01:32 PM
NFL super bowl futures released, and guess what? 8 teams listed as favorites over NYG for 2013 super bowl. Packers, Patriots, Saints, Texans, Steelers, Ravens, and Eagles (LOL).

jhamburg
02-07-2012, 01:38 PM
Sorry can't count, that's 7 teams. 49ers are same odds as Giants

RoanokeFan
02-07-2012, 01:38 PM
NFL super bowl futures released, and guess what? 8 teams listed as favorites over NYG for 2013 super bowl. Packers, Patriots, Saints, Texans, Steelers, Ravens, and Eagles (LOL).

That's how we like it!

FIFTY6G-MAN
02-07-2012, 01:43 PM
I love when our team has to play with a chip on their shoulders. No big heads, no trap games, and flying under the radar is when we play the best football. One game at a time of 60 minutes of smash mouth football each.</P>

giantsforce
02-07-2012, 01:46 PM
I love when our team has to play with a chip on their shoulders. No big heads, no trap games, and flying under the radar is when we play the best football. One game at a time of 60 minutes of smash mouth football each.</p>Well Said!

FBomb
02-07-2012, 01:50 PM
Yesterday I was ready to go with every snide remark about being "lucky" or "the better team lost"......today it has all sunk in and they can say whatever they want. Eli has NE's number....Eli is a Brady killer.</P>

egyptian420
02-07-2012, 01:51 PM

That's how we like it!

works like a charm

Harooni
02-07-2012, 01:52 PM
Let them keep doing that and we keep piling up the trophies

CDN_G-FAN
02-07-2012, 01:53 PM
i don't know why this doesn'tbother me at all.</P>

it probably should.</P>

CTLadyBlue
02-07-2012, 01:56 PM

That's how we like it!

works like a charm

Yep. When you're 'expected' to win there's that cloud of expectation over you. And when you don't 'perform' the media has your world coming ot an end. But when you come from out of nowhere like us, we're a surprise.

Go ahead - predict the Saints, Pack - even the Iggles. I don't care. Just like Al Pacino said in in 'The Devils Advocate' - "I'm the hand up Mona Lisa's skirt. I'm a 'surprise'."

Love it!!

giantsfan420
02-07-2012, 01:57 PM
is vegas just ******ed or something?

when we got SEMI healthy, not even completely healthy, we won 6 in a row, and the last 3 games we beat teams with a combined 44-7 record...ill wait for the first sign of adversity next year when the odds go to 80-1 again and lay down a bet.

vegas is banking that eli wont be able to continue his play from this season...well theyre in for a rude awakening and a cardboard box house after they have to pay out all the lost bets.

the giants are the best team in the NFL, without any doubt. we get healthy, add a few good draft picks, a FA or two, we will literally be unstoppable.

love how the giants got a perfect reason to have a chip on their shoulder.

THE_New_York_Giants
02-07-2012, 01:58 PM
I've read the Cowboys are favorites too. (the same Cowboys we have dominated since 2007)

bflo23
02-07-2012, 02:01 PM
Vegas will never learn. They lost in 2008 Super Bowl and they lost a ton in 2012 Super Bowl.

65% pick Giants in spread!

And those 80-1 and 100-1 future odds have to be paid out now!

* And yet, they give the Eagles better odds than the Giants.