PDA

View Full Version : Giants have to KNOW this game was HUGE character test..and they PASSED

Razur
12-04-2011, 09:12 PM
To play 4 quarters, kept it close,and scared the beJayyzus out of the Packers & their fans, let alone quiet the critics a little was NO small deal,,,They can beat Dallas, they can beat the Skins, and maybe even take the Jets,,,This game has got to be used by Coughlin as a rally point...He has to reach these guys with all that went well..on bot sides of the ball...we caught balls, we ran north & south well. we intercepted and sacked Rodgers...We kept it very close, UNCOMFORTABLY close for the Packers..If he Giants can capitalize on this performance today, they can take the NFC East,,,

JMFP2
12-04-2011, 09:13 PM
To play 4 quarters, kept it close,and scared the beJauzus out of the Packers &amp; their fans, let alone quiet the critics a little was NO small deal,,,They can beat Dallas, they can beat the Skins, and maybe even take the Jets,,,This game has got to be used by Coughlin as a rally point...He has to reach these guys with all that went well..on bot sides of the ball...we caught balls, we ran north &amp; south well. we intercepted and sacked Rodgers...We kept it very close, UNCOMFORTABLY close for the Packers..If he Giants can capyilize on this performance today, they can take the NFC East,,,</P>

2007 Flashback</P>

dave8274
12-04-2011, 09:19 PM
To play 4 quarters, kept it close,and scared the beJauzus out of the Packers & their fans, let alone quiet the critics a little was NO small deal,,,They can beat Dallas, they can beat the Skins, and maybe even take the Jets,,,This game has got to be used by Coughlin as a rally point...He has to reach these guys with all that went well..on bot sides of the ball...we caught balls, we ran north & south well. we intercepted and sacked Rodgers...We kept it very close, UNCOMFORTABLY close for the Packers..If he Giants can capyilize on this performance today, they can take the NFC East,,,

You can look it at it that way. Or you can say they gave it their all and still came up short, at home, at home, against a team that was likely overlooking them as an automatic W on their schedule and say they just aren't that good and they will be hard pressed to win 4 straight and win the NFC East. I admire your optimism though.

Razur
12-04-2011, 09:22 PM
To play 4 quarters, kept it close,and scared the beJauzus out of the Packers & their fans, let alone quiet the critics a little was NO small deal,,,They can beat Dallas, they can beat the Skins, and maybe even take the Jets,,,This game has got to be used by Coughlin as a rally point...He has to reach these guys with all that went well..on bot sides of the ball...we caught balls, we ran north & south well. we intercepted and sacked Rodgers...We kept it very close, UNCOMFORTABLY close for the Packers..If he Giants can capyilize on this performance today, they can take the NFC East,,,

You can look it at it that way. Or you can say they gave it their all and still came up short, at home, at home, against a team that was likely overlooking them as an automatic W on their schedule and say they just aren't that good and they will be hard pressed to win 4 straight and win the NFC East. I admire your optimism though.

I think I'll stick with my view, because ..it falls in line with what I'm counting on the coaches will use to motivate these guys for the next 4 games...all of One by the way will be played at MetLife...GO Giants

Pakman
12-04-2011, 09:25 PM

As bad some of you want to believe that...no team looks at the Giants and says "hey that's an automatic win"

dave8274
12-04-2011, 09:27 PM

As bad some of you want to believe that...no team looks at the Giants and says "hey that's an automatic win"

Well, in the sense that nobody officially does that in the NFL. But at this point, good teams can look at the Giants as a 'trap game'.

SweetZombieJesus
12-04-2011, 09:28 PM

Philly may

Razur
12-04-2011, 09:32 PM

Well, in the sense that nobody officially does that in the NFL. But at this point, good teams can look at the Giants as a 'trap game'.
Again, to my point of this thread...It's how the GIANTS see themselves after playing tonight, NOT how teams are seeing them..The Giants play with this level of intesity against the remaining opponents, and I see them victoriuos.

Mr Excitement
12-04-2011, 09:33 PM
To play 4 quarters, kept it close,and scared the beJayyzus out of the Packers &amp; their fans, let alone quiet the critics a little was NO small deal,,,They can beat Dallas, they can beat the Skins, and maybe even take the Jets,,,This game has got to be used by Coughlin as a rally point...He has to reach these guys with all that went well..on bot sides of the ball...we caught balls, we ran north &amp; south well. we intercepted and sacked Rodgers...We kept it very close, UNCOMFORTABLY close for the Packers..If he Giants can capitalize on this performance today, they can take the NFC East,,,

Actually all of the Packer fans I know picked us to win....they could care less about going undefeated...they want another championship...which they most likely will get.

dave8274
12-04-2011, 09:34 PM

Again, to my point of this thread...It's how the GIANTS see themselves after playing tonight, NOT how teams are seeing them..The Giants play with this level of intesity against the remaining opponents, and I see them victoriuos.

Maybe. If they go 4-0 I'll be a believer. Right now though, I would be shocked if they went 3-1,

miked1958
12-04-2011, 09:35 PM
Hey I made a thread similar to this about how WE can use this game as a spring board and compared it to the week 17 Pats game of 07. It was even the same score 38-35. I got crucified for that thread. Lol. Glad someone else thinks like me

egyptian420
12-04-2011, 09:37 PM
Hey I made a thread similar to this about how WR can use this game as a spring board and compared it to the week 17 Pats game of 07. It was even the same score 38-35. I got crucified for that thread. Lol. Glad someone else thinks like me
That's exactly what this game was, I couldn't care less who thinks otherwise....if a loss had to occur, this was the best way possible for it to happen

miked1958
12-04-2011, 10:17 PM
Hey I made a thread similar to this about how WR can use this game as a spring board and compared it to the week 17 Pats game of 07. It was even the same score 38-35. I got crucified for that thread. Lol. Glad someone else thinks like me
That's exactly what this game was, I couldn't care less who thinks otherwise....if a loss had to occur, this was the best way possible for it to happen
That's what I am saying. We did stop,them and make them punt quite a bit. Just couldn't stop em when it counted on that last drive. 58 seconds. Hard to swallow. Would of liked to see what could of happened in OT. Who knows. They win toss and go down and score anyway. Anyway works out better this way. Don't really think we could beat them twice in one year. Now I think we win a rematch. Long long road ahead to get to a rematch but it will be worth

CA Jints Fan
12-04-2011, 10:20 PM
go back to the playground and finish your soccer game...you child....