PDA

View Full Version : Still Pinching Myself

1986Bavaro
02-07-2012, 03:03 PM
I returned yesterday from Indy. Was able to see the game with my son. Has to be the best decision of my life. Just to see the joy on his 23-year old face was priceless. I can't seem to stop smiling either! The people of Indy were really nice. They put on a great show.

We will savor this one for a long time. Stay blue!

suzyq
02-07-2012, 03:38 PM
lucky guy. glad you had a good time. you guys will have those great memories forever!
I went to superbowl 86 with my sister so I know!

1986Bavaro
02-07-2012, 05:36 PM
Thanks! It was a special moment.

TheReal_LT
02-07-2012, 05:38 PM
I returned yesterday from Indy. Was able to see the game with my son. Has to be the best decision of my life. Just to see the joy on his 23-year old face was priceless. I can't seem to stop smiling either! The people of Indy were really nice. They put on a great show.

I know this is so surreal but how sweet it is!!!!

krankeybluechick
02-07-2012, 05:42 PM

Wow, how sweet was that? Watched the game at home with my 23 yr old son, who sat in a taped up Giant Chair wearing the same unwashed clothes for the last 6 games for good mojo!!! When they won he almost tackled me!! It was sweet!!! Even better then the last one! I called him yesterday and asked him if it was all a dream :)

BillTheGreek
02-07-2012, 05:54 PM
Years ago I use to Bet on the Giants to win and everytime i did they would lose.....so after January 1, 1991 i never bet on them to win or lose..........so i am Still Pinching Myself........And they have won 3 Super bowls since..