PDA

View Full Version : Black GMEN longsleeve worn by Cruz, Strahan, etc

Pages : 1 [2]

nhpgiantsfan
02-25-2012, 12:18 PM
anyone have a phone number? totally absurd still havent recieved mine yet over 3 weeks

First of all, I don't know how you ordered yours over 3 weeks ago. The parade wasn't even 3 weeks ago. And it's only been 12 business days. They probably only package and send a certain amount out every day. It's really not totally absurd. Relax, they'll get there. Most people only started receiving theirs this wednesday.

jppmvp90
02-25-2012, 12:20 PM
just filed a duspute with the company via paypal. they tell me im eligible for a refund if the purchase isnt recieved within the next 10 days. id recommend anyone else call paypal for issues

jppmvp90
02-25-2012, 12:20 PM
anyone have a phone number? totally absurd still havent recieved mine yet over 3 weeks

First of all, I don't know how you ordered yours over 3 weeks ago. The parade wasn't even 3 weeks ago. And it's only been 12 business days. They probably only package and send a certain amount out every day. It's really not totally absurd. Relax, they'll get there. Most people only started receiving theirs this wednesday.

ordered it the day of the parade. no excuse for it to take this long.

Die-Hard
02-25-2012, 02:23 PM
Not for nothing, but they probably were slammed with orders for these shirts, and there are bound to be a few hiccups while they ship them all. I know 6 people personally who ordered and received them just this week, one of them yesterday. Be patient.

nhpgiantsfan
02-25-2012, 02:56 PM
And I'd be willing to bet that they didn't have a big stock made and ready to ship. They probably had to wait a week to have them made after all the orders came in.

nhpgiantsfan
02-25-2012, 02:59 PM

ordered it the day of the parade. no excuse for it to take this long.
</P>

There would be no excuse if you were dealing with an established company that had been taking internet orders, and shipping merchandise, for some time. However, that is not what you are dealing with here. Have some patience. This turn araound has not been completely unreasonable.</P>

YATittle1962
02-25-2012, 05:53 PM
got my first shipment yesterday

second shipment of zip hoodies today

Eli TO Shockey
02-25-2012, 07:30 PM

man o man. I have yet to receive any kind of tracking information. My order went in the day after the parade. crazy that you got your hoody already. they must have ran out of stock on the sweatshirts.

btw..how are the hoodies? I want one.

prymaxevintage
02-26-2012, 01:02 PM
Got my sweatshirt yesterday. I'm 6'1 240 (I lift) and it is HUGE in the shoulders. I would order a size down if you want it a littler more fitted. Still waiting on the hoodie, t-shirt, and the woman's stuff I ordered for my sister and gf.

YATittle1962
02-26-2012, 04:28 PM

man o man. I have yet to receive any kind of tracking information. My order went in the day after the parade. crazy that you got your hoody already. they must have ran out of stock on the sweatshirts.

hoodies are great

wearing it right now

prymaxevintage
02-26-2012, 05:33 PM
YA how is the fit?

hoodies are great

wearing it right now

jppmvp90
02-27-2012, 12:53 PM
company is a total joke, tomorrow is 3 weeks since my order, nothing new

YATittle1962
02-27-2012, 03:10 PM
YA how is the fit?

hoodies are great

wearing it right now

fits me fine

Im 6' 4" 255 and the XL sweatshirt and zip hoodie fit me like a glove....I like things just a bit snug

the wife is 5' 6" and petite and the S sweatshirt and girly long sleeve T fit her perfectly

my sons, daughter and grandkids all say theirs fit great

honestly I especially like the zip hoodie

Eli TO Shockey
02-27-2012, 03:22 PM
YA how is the fit?

hoodies are great

wearing it right now

fits me fine

Im 6' 4" 255 and the XL sweatshirt and zip hoodie fit me like a glove....I like things just a bit snug

the wife is 5' 6" and petite and the S sweatshirt and girly long sleeve T fit her perfectly

my sons, daughter and grandkids all say theirs fit great

honestly I especially like the zip hoodie

im 6'3 220. I always go with the XXL. hopefully its not too big on me. That is , of course, if I ever actually get the sweatshirt. lol

coachjdc
02-27-2012, 05:56 PM
My crew-neck sweatshirt was on my stoop today via USPS. I placed the order midday, Wednesday, 2/8, the day after the parade. I received an email from gmenshop a week and a half later on Friday, 2/17. The tracking link it contained indicated that the order would ship in 2-4 days at that point. The last time I checked before today it said with in 24 hours. I don't remember when that was and is still has that same status. But, bottom line is the shirt arrived in under 10 business days. Obviously not what we've become accustomed to in this on-demand world where one-click on Amazon and the book is in your hands with in 36 hours, but it's pretty clear this was put together on the fly.

Eli TO Shockey
02-27-2012, 06:08 PM
My crew-neck sweatshirt was on my stoop today via USPS. I placed the order midday, Wednesday, 2/8, the day after the parade. I received an email from gmenshop a week and a half later on Friday, 2/17. The tracking link it contained indicated that the order would ship in 2-4 days at that point. The last time I checked before today it said with in 24 hours. I don't remember when that was and is still has that same status. But, bottom line is the shirt arrived in under 10 business days. Obviously not what we've become accustomed to in this on-demand world where one-click on Amazon and the book is in your hands with in 36 hours, but it's pretty clear this was put together on the fly.

i put my order in on the 7th. and still no tracking information or anything of the sorts.

mikeybob68
02-27-2012, 06:11 PM
i put my order in on the 7th. and still no tracking information or anything of the sorts.

Here is my experience: I got double-shipped the 2 shirts I ordered so now I have 4. are these guys aware of what they are even doing?

Eli TO Shockey
02-27-2012, 06:43 PM

Here is my experience: I got double-shipped the 2 shirts I ordered so now I have 4. are these guys aware of what they are even doing?

very nice my friend. ship one my way. haha.

YATittle1962
02-28-2012, 04:08 PM
very strange

I just got call on my cell phone from a blocked number and it was a guy from Gmen Apparel apologizing for the long wait for my shirts and said they were just sent out this morning .....then he rattled off my order

funny thing is I received my order last week

I didnt tell him this

:)

bansaw
02-28-2012, 04:43 PM
lol sending double orders and I'm still waiting for mine....

jppmvp90
02-28-2012, 05:54 PM
HEY! got an email today saying they are sorry for the delay and inconvience and will rush out my order today. now expecting the wrong size and/or item lol

BigBlueCali
02-28-2012, 07:36 PM
Got mine a few days ago. XL is waaay to big for me. Anyone with a Large wanna trade?

Die-Hard
02-28-2012, 07:36 PM
There ya go! Patience

Hope they send the right stuff LOL

YATittle1962
02-28-2012, 11:01 PM

gotta make those Canadians wait eh

CoorsLight91
02-28-2012, 11:08 PM
i got black hoodie yesterday. looks good and perfect fit.

Eli TO Shockey
02-29-2012, 12:10 AM
HEY! got an email today saying they are sorry for the delay and inconvience and will rush out my order today. now expecting the wrong size and/or item lol

nothing here still

NYG4ME
02-29-2012, 12:29 AM
Glad to see everyone receiving their stuff. Girlfriend just ordered me one too. Hoping for the best!

bansaw
02-29-2012, 12:31 AM

gotta make those Canadians wait ehI ordered at 8:31 the night they went on sale at 8:30 too lol

it took me two pissed off emails to even get them to still mail it to me, was like they were trying to get out of their shipping cost mistake
still havent got it so I'm not holding my breath I ever will

Eli TO Shockey
02-29-2012, 02:03 AM
everyone except me. [:'(]

Delicreep
02-29-2012, 09:52 AM
everyone except me. [:'(]

Now...why did I pick you as the guy I was gonna watch and see before I ordered?

I literally could have picked anyone else at random and have the damn hoodie by now.

See..you're not alone!

MattMeyerBud
02-29-2012, 10:42 AM
they on sale yet?

BestOfTheBest
03-01-2012, 01:08 PM
i ordered mine on feb 8th and still havent gotten it, or a response to my multiple emails, really want it but bad business

Eli TO Shockey
03-01-2012, 04:19 PM
Finally. I should be getting tracking info within 72 hours!

nhpgiantsfan
03-01-2012, 04:27 PM
They've been sending them via regular mail. I don't think there is anyway to track them.. I received the same email before my shirts came, but you couldnt ever track anything. They just came with the regular mail. I don't know if anyone else had anything different.

bandwgn86
03-01-2012, 05:30 PM
anything yet Ban?

bansaw
03-01-2012, 05:40 PM
no

lol

bandwgn86
03-01-2012, 05:48 PM
no

lol
I thinkim going tosend it the Buffalo address..although not sure i want to change address at this point reading how some on here are receiving a duplicate orders.. </P>

</P>

so i guess i'll be a good soldier and wait patiently [:(]</P>

jppmvp90
03-01-2012, 06:30 PM
if i dont get it by tomorrow, im getting a refund

Mighty 1ne
03-01-2012, 08:04 PM
these guys do not respond to ANY e mails?

anybody want to purchase a size SMALL directly for me? no wait need, and no shadiness of the company. All I ask for is the price I paid since I am unable to return it
-_-

jppmvp90
03-02-2012, 07:01 PM
CAME IN THE MAIL TODAY AMAZING LOL LITTLE BIG ON THE ARMS BUT OVERALL NOT BAD

YATittle1962
03-02-2012, 07:50 PM
CAME IN THE MAIL TODAY AMAZING LOL LITTLE BIG ON THE ARMS BUT OVERALL NOT BAD

was it worth the stress?

:)

NYG4ME
03-02-2012, 10:25 PM
I got mine! well worth it!

Eli TO Shockey
03-05-2012, 03:08 PM
finally!!! love it!

bandwgn86
03-05-2012, 04:55 PM
[:(]

coachjdc
03-05-2012, 05:03 PM
Hate to do this to those still waiting for an original order, but I ordered another one last Wednesday, 3/29, and it was in my box today.

jppmvp90
03-05-2012, 06:03 PM
lol they sent me an extra one wtf is going on

Eli TO Shockey
03-05-2012, 06:07 PM

lucky. I hope i get another one. lol

bansaw
03-05-2012, 08:33 PM
I`m near the point where I`ll wipe my *** with it IF it ever shows up

Redzone42
03-05-2012, 09:37 PM
Where can I buy the sweater? gmenshop.com? I thought I heard it was being sold for less else where.

bansaw
03-05-2012, 10:19 PM
Where can I buy the sweater? gmenshop.com? I thought I heard it was being sold for less else where.
find one sold in China

bought a Bradshaw jersey and got it from China in 8 days lol....going on a month with these clowns, sorry Stray

jppmvp90
03-05-2012, 10:39 PM
find one sold in China

bought a Bradshaw jersey and got it from China in 8 days lol....going on a month with these clowns, sorry Stray

call paypal, it worked for me. they will file a complaint immeadately. i got in 3 days later

YATittle1962
03-05-2012, 11:03 PM

received my accidental second delivery today

I got double shipped

Im not complaining

HeGoesDeep
03-06-2012, 10:36 AM
No I dont know why. Those prices are crazy for a long sleeve shirt. I say we make a list and get someone to make them on our own.

I could easily create that design in vector. you would just have to find a screen printer. lol

HeGoesDeep
03-07-2012, 09:57 AM
http://i41.tinypic.com/28lxw0w.jpg

bansaw
03-07-2012, 03:00 PM
find one sold in China

call paypal, it worked for me. they will file a complaint immeadately. i got in 3 days later
just filed a dispute

wish it never came to this

jppmvp90
03-07-2012, 06:00 PM
unreal, paypal is telling me the money will be back in my account in a few days as i have won the dispute. 2 free sweatshirts. this company is a joke lol

Harlem2va
03-07-2012, 06:09 PM
Go to the site gmenshop and you can order it there; but I would wait. I order my shirt from there 3 weeks ago and still haven't received it. They told me that the demand was so high it was on backorder, but when they took my $50.00 that's information wasn't posted on the site. I'm going to give them 2 more weeks, if no shirt then I'll file a complaint against the company and email the Giant organization that the company is a fraud using the Giants name to hook customers.

Eli TO Shockey
03-07-2012, 06:37 PM
unreal, paypal is telling me the money will be back in my account in a few days as i have won the dispute. 2 free sweatshirts. this company is a joke lol

you didnt cancel your claim after you recieved your merchandise? thats messed up

CruzMissle
03-08-2012, 08:01 PM
JUST GOT MINE TODAY! WOOHOO!!!

Guys, do not worry. I ordered mine the day the shop went online and just got it. I was really starting to wonder. I got the longsleeve sweater, it's BEAUTIFUL. The material is VERY SMOOTH. I hope it's built to last, but trying it on I felt like I was in a cotton wonderland. There is no tag either, hallelujah! I love how they imprinted the "tag" in to the inside back where the tag should be, it's a nice touch. The GMEN logo is hugeee, people will see it a mile away. I love that the XLVI is just as big on the back. The STOMP YOU OUT LOGO is a cool touch on the wrist.

I'm just a bit pissed - not really though - that a week after I ordered, they started offering the shirts and hoodie. I don't think I'll get the hoodie because hoodies make me look like a thug lol but I may get a shirt as well. Probably a white.

YOU GUYS ARE GETTING FREEBIES??!?!?! DAMN I HOPE THEY SEND ME ONE BY MISTAKE AS WELL!! Mwahahaha.

Thank you Strahan, you came through with a GREAT product!! Very good business. I hope you guys still waiting remain patient it will be worth it once you get this. I envy you guys up north who can ACTUALLY wear your sweaters. That's why I'm glad they offer the shirts now.

That is all.

:D

g_menfan80
03-09-2012, 12:35 PM
This is crazy! I just got my 2nd delivery as well. Just went through my credit card statement and didn't find a 2nd charge. Talk about going into production on the fly, what a mess. I'm also not complaining though;)

bansaw
03-09-2012, 12:38 PM
http://i208.photobucket.com/albums/bb31/Technoweirdo/Forum%20occassions/rage-face.png

Eli TO Shockey
03-09-2012, 12:55 PM
Lol ^^^^

bandwgn86
03-09-2012, 08:50 PM
http://i208.photobucket.com/albums/bb31/Technoweirdo/Forum%20occassions/rage-face.png+1 *sigh*

bansaw
03-09-2012, 09:08 PM
I filed a paypal dispute bandy....if anything at least I get my money back

jppmvp90
03-09-2012, 10:33 PM

got my order, an extra order, and my money back

Eli TO Shockey
03-09-2012, 10:48 PM

that's because youre a sleaze. The moment I got my order I canceled my paypal dispute.

Funny how you were the one complaining about "suing" for "bad business"

bit hypocritcal are we?

bill2000
03-10-2012, 08:41 AM
jppmvp90, integrity is what you do when no one is watching. We're all watching.

Die-Hard
03-10-2012, 01:19 PM

You were the one crying the loudest about being "ripped off", and then you turn around and rip them off x3?!

Wow, thats some bad karma waiting to happen. I'd hate to be in your shoes.

Eli TO Shockey
03-10-2012, 01:37 PM

You were the one crying the loudest about being "ripped off", and then you turn around and rip them off x3?!

Wow, thats some bad karma waiting to happen. I'd hate to be in your shoes.

That's ok, he'll have the Privledge of feeling like crap every team he puts on either one of his stolen sweaters .

jppmvp90
03-10-2012, 02:36 PM
lot of tough guys around here.easy to act that way from behind your computer. the companies stupidity shouldn't effect my actions. im pleased with my result

Eli TO Shockey
03-10-2012, 03:13 PM
lot of tough guys around here.easy to act that way from behind your computer. the companies stupidity shouldn't effect my actions. im pleased with my result

just man up and admit you made a mistake. you can still cancel your paypal dispute. its the right thing to do.

DVision
03-10-2012, 04:29 PM
lot of tough guys around here.easy to act that way from behind your computer.* the companies stupidity shouldn't effect my actions. im pleased with my result

Did someone say they were gonna beat you up? You have the tough guy comment! I think others were saying you should just do the right thing! Simple!

The money is one thing! Your claim also puts on record that the company doesn't meet it's obligation of getting the customers the merchandise they purchased, when in fact they gave you MORE!!

Karma is REAL!

Die-Hard
03-10-2012, 05:24 PM

Thats the thing. Your actions are pitiful and wrong, and I'm not saying that as a 'tough guy hiding behind a computer'. Yeah, they made a mistake, but you're capitalizing on that mistake and STEALING, when you should cancel the Paypal dispute and send back one of the orders that you mistakenly received.

The reason most people are piling on you is because for weeks, you were complaining endlessly about how you felt ripped off because they didn't get your order to you fast enough. To turn around and publicly acknowledge that you're happy to rip them off for making a mistake, even though you received MORE than what you ordered and are happy to get an undeserved refund while keeping all of the items, is the ultimate in hypocrisy and ignorance. When you learn the difference between right and wrong, you'll understand where we're all coming from. It'll come back to bite you in one way or another, so enjoy those free shirts.

jppmvp90
03-10-2012, 05:28 PM

Thats the thing. Your actions are pitiful and wrong, and I'm not saying that as a 'tough guy hiding behind a computer'. Yeah, they made a mistake, but you're capitalizing on that mistake and STEALING, when you should cancel the Paypal dispute and send back one of the orders that you mistakenly received.

The reason most people are piling on you is because for weeks, you were complaining endlessly about how you felt ripped off because they didn't get your order to you fast enough. To turn around and publicly acknowledge that you're happy to rip them off for making a mistake, even though you received MORE than what you ordered and are happy to get an undeserved refund while keeping all of the items, is the ultimate in hypocrisy and ignorance. When you learn the difference between right and wrong, you'll understand where we're all coming from. It'll come back to bite you in one way or another, so enjoy those free shirts.

funny how you wont criticize the other people who willingly accepted orders. maybe cause they are you fellow mod's??!! hmmmmmmmmmm, hypocritical say??

Eli TO Shockey
03-10-2012, 05:47 PM
Getting an extra sweater, I can rationalize. They were overpriced and took forever to ship it. BUT, getting 2 sweaters, and paying for NEITHER because of a FALSE paypal claim is a completely different issue. How does it feel to be THAT GUY.

bansaw
03-10-2012, 10:43 PM
part of the proceeds go to charity

Die-Hard
03-10-2012, 11:47 PM

funny how you wont criticize the other people who willingly accepted orders. maybe cause they are you fellow mod's??!! hmmmmmmmmmm, hypocritical say??

If they screw up and send extra, thats on them, but to keep the dispute open and still keep the refund, despite the fact that you got what you ordered and then some, is lower than low. If other Mods did the same, I'd rip on them too. I don't discriminate. What you're doing is criminal because its THEFT, and at least some of the money taken in goes to charity, so take a bow, and keep looking for a reason to think you don't deserve to be chastised.

nhpgiantsfan
03-10-2012, 11:52 PM
Cried like a little girl for two weeks about not getting a shirt and now boasting about ripping off one of our all time favorite Giants.

No class whatsoever!

Nyflava4ya420
03-11-2012, 07:48 PM
wow that is some seriously shady **** bro.

perez201
03-12-2012, 03:14 AM
still havent received my one shirt i ordered about a month ago.......

HeGoesDeep
03-17-2012, 04:53 PM
still havent received my one shirt i ordered about a month ago.......

that's ridiculous..

bansaw
03-20-2012, 05:20 AM
still havent received my one shirt i ordered about a month ago.......you're not alone

guess I'll get mine just in time for summer weather

Die-Hard
03-20-2012, 06:31 AM
At this point, I think it's safe to say that you should file a claim with Paypal. 3-4 weeks is one thing. This is going on what.....6 weeks?

Just cancel the claim if you receive the shirts. There is already one too many thieves in this thread already.[;)]

perez201
03-20-2012, 05:29 PM
sorry i never updated, i received my shirt a couple days after my post. Hopefully everyone does as well

bandwgn86
03-20-2012, 06:22 PM
*sigh*</P>

section119
03-21-2012, 01:20 PM
I ordered mine on 2-8-12...it just showed up on Monday, the 19th of March...keep the faith...nice sweatshirt too!

bansaw
03-23-2012, 03:22 PM
waited a month and a half to have them send me the wrong order

at least I got a tshirt lol

Breezely
03-23-2012, 05:44 PM
After a month of waiting, Just got mine today. Can't wait to wear it next fall. I kind of wish I had ordered a t-shirt also.

bansaw
03-23-2012, 06:03 PM
Tshirt is real nice actually

guy was nice enough to call me, said they're mailing out sweater today and keep the Tshirt
poor guys getting killed on this endeavor by the sounds of it. good warehouse guys hard to find these days I guess

bandwgn86
03-23-2012, 06:25 PM

guy was nice enough to call me, said they're mailing out sweater today and keep the Tshirt
poor guys getting killed on this endeavor by the sounds of it. good warehouse guys hard to find these days I guess

did you ask him about my order lol

bansaw
03-23-2012, 06:32 PM

did you ask him about my order lolit popped into my head tbh

didnt think you'd go by bandwgn86 in real life though

bansaw
03-29-2012, 05:37 PM
51 days

but its here at last....here at last

got a TShirt out of it too