PDA

View Full Version : Who do you want with the ball at end of the game or who do you fear !

sheepdip
02-07-2012, 02:56 PM
Everyone would assume Rogers or Brady but in 2 games vs Pats and a whole whack of others I think the answer should be easy !! Eli.

Seriously I would rather have Eli over anyone else in the league in that situation. The guy is fearless and bombs could be going off around him and he would still not be fazed.

I do remember when EA drafted Eli and he said because of his poise and his focus and leadership and his ability to handle pressure. Man was EA right and I and a whole bunch of ppl here were so wrong.

I have to admit for years I still was mad at that draft day trade. I never liked it. Even when we won the superbowl 2007 it was Eli not turning the ball over and managing the game and our Defense running game won it for us. But this year something different about eli. even the way the ball comes out, its like missles.
He can make every throw and he also eliminated a lot of his old issues like fumbling the ball and duck and chuck etc. He has made believers of the whole football world and fans. Do you know how many of my friends who root for other teams always said he sucks but now they all say they eat those words.

It took him 6 years but he has arrived and I think he has another SB in him. He has some good cast around him too.

Eli, Cruz, Nicks, JPP etc this team has a lot of prow bowlers oh yea are guys dont play in pro bowl they play in SB.,

NYG4ME
02-07-2012, 02:57 PM
If I'm opposing teams, I have to game-plan to be up by two scores. Sounds foolish, but thats how good Eli has been.

Providence
02-07-2012, 03:00 PM
If I'm opposing teams, I have to game-plan to be up by two scores. Sounds foolish, but thats how good Eli has been.

Three scores if your Dallas!

G-Man67
02-07-2012, 03:08 PM
It took him 6 years but he has arrived

how exactly did it take him 6 years?

he won the Super Bowl in his 3rd full season and he played lights out in the post season capping it all with one of the best game winning drives in NFL history

he followed the Super Bowl season up with a great year - 60%+ comp., 3K+ yards, 20+ TDs, only 10 INTs

and now only 4 years after his 1st Super Bowl, he wins another and has his best year

seems like the only question is whether he wins 1 or 2 more

NYG4ME
02-07-2012, 03:11 PM

Three scores if your Dallas!

LMAO!

sheepdip
02-07-2012, 03:13 PM
Trust me there is a difference between Eli now and eli from his first superbowl. I wouldnt even compare the 2. I dont care about his stats in the playoffs that year and this year.

Look at his poise and his throws and all that he is much different. Most of his comebacks were after our D wasnt playing very good so more pressure now. Before he had lights out Defense.