PDA

View Full Version : I liked Vince Wilfork And His Wife On Pregame Show.

ikebibby91
02-07-2012, 05:12 PM
They seemed like nice down to earth people from the hood. He said he challenged Tom Brady to a race. Say what you want about our nemesis. Tom Brady,the guy is a class act, one of the greatest to ever suit up. I love his story being behind Bledsoe down on the depth chart, and the Cinderella story of his career, he's got nothing to be ashamed of. Eli was a class act when they asked him about Brady.

I want to see the footage of the Wilfork Brady 40 yard dash.

ELIteManning
02-07-2012, 05:16 PM
Yea he seemed like a pretty cool guy when he snubbed Tuck at the coin toss to (red)

bLuereverie
02-07-2012, 05:17 PM
People hate the Pats because they win. Simple as that.

Spygate and such is just a silly means to justify it.

DragonSoul
02-07-2012, 08:22 PM

Spygate and such is just a silly means to justify it.wrong. Liked them when they were winning and before spy gate. But great to lump all together bigot.

Firenugget
02-07-2012, 08:26 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9p2WEyWuzec [:D]

FIFTY6G-MAN
02-07-2012, 08:30 PM
He should quit football and start acting, he is better at it.

RoanokeFan
02-07-2012, 08:40 PM

I lost respect for them when Belichick blew Tom Coughlin off at midfield in 2008.

rainierjef
02-07-2012, 08:41 PM
yeah brady is really classy, when elitried to shake his hand and he ignored him

ecstussy
02-07-2012, 08:45 PM
yeah brady is really classy, when eli*tried to shake his hand and he ignored him

i think people over analyze that one

looked like more of a pat to me

M0rbid
02-07-2012, 08:46 PM
Nice acting job, Vince.......

Firenugget
02-07-2012, 08:56 PM
He should quit football and start acting, he is better at it.

I just like the way he says it lol. Supa Beeeeeeeeeeeerd.

BlueSanta
02-07-2012, 09:02 PM

I do not agree at all.

Spygate is why I started hating the Pats. I at least respected them prior to that.

I do not think the punishment fit the crime either. The league should have brought the hammer down.

Look at it this way. Under Josh McDaniels the Broncos were caught for the same violation where an assistant coach was found taping their opponent's practice while in London. The coach brought the tape to McDaniels who refused to look at it. But, his not reporting the taping to league officials and the Denver broncos led to he, and the Broncos being fined 50K(100k total). The Broncos stated publicly that Mcdaniels firing was in large part because he failed to report the incedent.

The Pats were found to have perpretrated the same crime for YEARS. Multiple games over multple years AND they ignored a league wide memo on the issue. Furthermore, unlike McDaniels who was found to have no active involvement or knowledge of the Broncos incedent, Bill be at the head of the cheating. Here is a quote from Jeff Pash, executive VP of the league comparing the 2;

"I think with any disciplinary action, you have to focus on what
exactly the facts are," Pash said. "Here you had, as best we can
conclude, a single incident as opposed to, in New England, years of
activity.You had an incident that, as best we could identify, was
carried out by a single employee without direction from the coaching
staff or anyone else at the club.That's obviously different from what
we saw in New England where the head coach was actively supervising the
activity."

Now, lets compare the punishments. McDaniels, found to have no active involement was fines 50k, his team was fined 50k and the team ended up firing him largely because of this incedent. the team did not pay his fine for him, as far as I have found.

The Pats were fined 250k , and Bill B was fined 500k. The Pats paid his fine for him. The league also took away a 1st round pick. So effectively Bill B actively cheated for years with no personal accountability at all.

Can you imagine what the Maras would do if they found our coach to be cheating? Do you think they would pay his fine for him and give him an extension? Or do you think they would act as the Broncos did(for a much smaller offense) and fire whoever it was that cheated. 1 of the things I have always liked about the Giants is that character mattered to this franchise. On the field and off. I do not think the Mara or the Tisch Family would have let someone off , let alone reward them for cheating the way the Pats did.

Bill B should have been fired by the Pats. The league should have ousted him too. Nothing is more important than the integrity of the game. I always said Pete Rose got screwed a bit, but even baseball admitted nothing he did effected the outcome of any games. You just cant say that about what Bill B did. They won 3 Superbowls during the "cheating" years and have lost 2 since.

allentown PA
02-07-2012, 09:07 PM
They seemed like nice down to earth people from the hood. He said he challenged Tom Brady to a race. Say what you want about our nemesis. Tom Brady,the guy is a class act, one of the greatest to ever suit up. I love his story being behind Bledsoe down on the depth chart, and the Cinderella story of his career, he's got nothing to be ashamed of. Eli was a class act when they asked him about Brady.

I want to see the footage of the Wilfork Brady 40 yard dash.

I heard is wife is a true 3-4 nose...Wouldnt mind having her in there to stuff the run on short yardage.

ikebibby91
02-07-2012, 09:35 PM
We own Brady, the Patriots and the world, no need to dis Wilforks wife. we owned him in the Superbowl too.

allentown PA
02-07-2012, 11:10 PM
We own Brady, the Patriots and the world, no need to dis Wilforks wife. we owned him in the Superbowl too.

ur rite we run a 4-3...she would be better suited for a team like pittsburg.