PDA

View Full Version : Congratulations SuperBowl Champions from the UK

martinUK
02-07-2012, 05:21 PM
I'm a big NFL fan here in the UK and that was one hell of a game from the Giants,I dont want to sound as im raining on your parade as you lads are on a high at the moment but who nominates the mvp,no dissrespect to Eli for winning the mvp but i thought Pierre Paul and the wide receivers came up with some big plays........Once again a HUGE congratulations to the New York Giants,,,,let the party rolllllllllll......

Razur
02-07-2012, 05:30 PM
I'm a big NFL fan here in the UK and that was one hell of a game from the Giants,I dont want to sound as im raining on your parade as you lads are on a high at the moment but who nominates the mvp,no dissrespect to Eli for winning the mvp but i thought Pierre Paul and the wide receivers came up with some big plays........Once again a HUGE congratulations to the New York Giants,,,,let the party rolllllllllll......

If I'm not mistaken it;s a team vote..abd some will correct me if I am wrong..so don't worry :)...as far as why Eli?...ALL IN meant everyone was contributing,. the players you mention were critical to the win indeed, But Eli stayed the course, never lost site of the prize, made some passes that were nothing short of perfection, and most of all, guided his team in to the play-offs and into the Super Bowl with his leadership. MVP is more about the character of the player as opposed any one play in the game.

giants-_-
02-07-2012, 05:31 PM
UK.....i am not sure i heard of that state before