PDA

View Full Version : Finally getting home from the parade.

BurnerNYG
02-07-2012, 06:52 PM
Today was an interesting day. We had to push our way through mobs of Giant fans but it was well worth it. Bought a few souvenirs, took some pictures and besides one lil minor incident with 2 fans fighting and some other pack of fans running around chanting "Let's Go Giants, F Tom Brady" it was very peaceful event. Glad I went, I'll be back next year when we repeat ;-) but I'll be sure to get there earlier.

maryf04
02-07-2012, 06:54 PM
it must have been an awesome day.

NYgiants141
02-07-2012, 06:55 PM
Today was an interesting day. We had to push our way through mobs of Giant fans but it was well worth it. Bought a few souvenirs, took some pictures and besides one lil minor incident with 2 fans fighting and some other pack of fans running around chanting "Let's Go Giants, F Tom Brady" it was very peaceful event. Glad I went, I'll be back next year when we repeat ;-) but I'll be sure to get there earlier.

Agree. witnessed a lady (looked like in her 50s) fighting with a teenage girl and threatening her. Other than that it was a good event and everything went well. Loved the enthusiasm of the fans.

What time did you get there? I felt like i had a great spot for getting there at 9:40

BurnerNYG
02-07-2012, 06:59 PM

Agree. witnessed a lady (looked like in her 50s) fighting with a teenage girl and threatening her. Other than that it was a good event and everything went well. Loved the enthusiasm of the fans.

What time did you get there? I felt like i had a great spot for getting there at 9:40I didn't get to Grand Central until 11:30... I was way late but we still got to see a few buses and the giving away the key to the city finale on the big TV. We were right there next to City Hall but we couldn't get any closer.

DragonSoul
02-07-2012, 07:09 PM
glad you had a good time. Watching it now lol

BurnerNYG
02-07-2012, 08:58 PM
glad you had a good time. Watching it now lolI need to watch it again. I couldn't hear a word they were saying on that jumbotron.