PDA

View Full Version : Pros And Cons Of The Giants Possibly Repeating Next Season

Antwuan
02-07-2012, 08:23 PM
Pros:</P>

Healthier Team/Healthier Defense-The Giants were hit a lot injuries this past season and they still manage to win Superbowl 46. With a healthier team all around they should be better next season.</P>

Free Agency &amp; Draft-With a healthier team Free Agency &amp; Draft will onlyhave help the Giants but also the Giants have to make decisions on resigning their ownplayers.</P>

Confidence-Usually when a team wins the superbowl their confidence level goes up, you saw that with the 2007 Giants (2008 Giantswere dominating everyone)&amp;2010 Packers. Theybuiltconfidence and came back played better in the next season although those teams didn't repeat. The Giants will have a lot confidence especially after the way they played this season.</P>

Cons:</P>

Tougher Schedule-We already know this theGiants have a reallytough schedule, the schedule next season is absolutely brutal. The Giants will play a bunch of team that made the playoffs this past season and even some teams that are up and coming.</P>

Not Having The Underdog Role-Their is no secret that the Giants play better as underdogs, since they won the superbowl I would think that they would be considered the favorites orat least oneof the favoritesheading into next season to win it all. Im not saying the Giants can't win it all as favorites but they play better as underdogs.</P>

Conclusion-Can the Giants repeat? Yes I think sobut their are things in their favor and things that are not but hopefully they will repeat I would love to see it.</P>

DragonSoul
02-07-2012, 08:25 PM
There are no Cons in repeating. Hopefully no one shoots themselves in the leg this year while @ a "Club"

jppmvp90
02-07-2012, 08:27 PM
There are no Cons in repeating. Hopefully no one shoots themselves in the leg this year while @ a "Club"

plax said hopefully cruz stays clear of the nightclubs this offseason on twitter

BillTheGreek
02-07-2012, 08:27 PM
Why Not , They still have all their weapons !

Antwuan
02-07-2012, 08:31 PM
There are no Cons in repeating. Hopefully no one shoots themselves in the leg this year while @ a "Club"</P>

Imspeaking about the possibility of them repeating. I think the Giants have a great shot at repeating I like their chances.</P>

I don't mean Cons as in the Giants can't repeat what I mean is things that are in their favor and things that are not.</P>

FIFTY6G-MAN
02-07-2012, 08:31 PM
<FONT color=#ff0000>Eli is not elite enough!</FONT>