PDA

View Full Version : Pulled off a double celebration

giantsandyanks1
02-07-2012, 08:13 PM
Started off with the parade in nyc then headed over to the stadium for the rally what a great day and a great way way to cap of the season
WE ARE THE @%$#$% SUPER BOWL CHAMPIONS

FiremanBob
02-07-2012, 08:39 PM
Got you beat, drove to and attended the Super Bowl in Indy and drove all the way back home last night so I could attend both celebrations. Also arranged on the way home for a bus to take 40 of us to both. Cross them off my bucket list, Oh wait I had 2 more Super Bowls on that list.

NYgiants141
02-07-2012, 08:43 PM
Got you beat, drove to and attended the Super Bowl in Indy and drove all the way back home last night so I could attend both celebrations. Also arranged on the way home for a bus to take 40 of us to both. Cross them off my bucket list, Oh wait I had 2 more Super Bowls on that list.

We have a winner!

TroyArcher
02-07-2012, 08:48 PM

I can't top that

Elaxico
02-07-2012, 11:45 PM
Anyone go to Disney World, then the taping of Letterman, besides all of the pre-mentioned?

Itlan
02-07-2012, 11:46 PM
Anyone go to Disney World, then the taping of Letterman, besides all of the pre-mentioned?Yes.

But I'm Eli Manning, so that's not entirely fair.

Elaxico
02-07-2012, 11:48 PM
;)

giantsandyanks1
02-08-2012, 08:51 PM
Sweeeeeeeeet

jomo
02-08-2012, 08:52 PM
Got you beat, drove to and attended the Super Bowl in Indy and drove all the way back home last night so I could attend both celebrations. Also arranged on the way home for a bus to take 40 of us to both. Cross them off my bucket list, Oh wait I had 2 more Super Bowls on that list. We have a winner!I am jealous boys and girls.