PDA

View Full Version : Where has Chase Blackburn Been This Year?

jakegibbs
12-04-2011, 09:37 PM
Just wondering was he injured & just got back healthy.

I know they couldn't have released him as weak as they were at LB position. He's definately a player & played his tail off today.

I just wish he hadn't been hurt all year because there's been a couple of close games that he may have swung the tied in the Giants favor.

What was his injury?

NYGiants2120
12-04-2011, 09:39 PM
He was on his couch. Giants signed him this week

DemandedAce
12-04-2011, 09:39 PM
He has not been injured, he was a FA up until this week when we signed him.

egyptian420
12-04-2011, 09:41 PM

I know they couldn't have released him as weak as they were at LB position. He's definately a player & played his tail off today.

I just wish he hadn't been hurt all year because there's been a couple of close games that he may have swung the tied in the Giants favor.

What was his injury?
For real man, it should be Boley, Blackburn and Williams from now on till the end of this season

Marvelousmik
12-04-2011, 09:42 PM

What was his injury?
For real man, it should be Boley, Blackburn and Williams from now on till the end of this season

williams?

did u not see who he played today?

jakegibbs
12-04-2011, 09:42 PM

Why was he on the couch? Did he get cut? Fewell's truely is a rum dumb if he cut him then. What a bafoon.

SweetZombieJesus
12-04-2011, 09:51 PM

Why was he on the couch? Did he get cut? Fewell's truely is a rum dumb if he cut him then. What a bafoon.

Once upon a time we had Goff, Boley, and Kiwi as the starters with Williams, Herlich, and Jones on tap. Blackburn was good on special teams but never shone very bright on defense.

miked1958
12-04-2011, 10:26 PM
He was huge

NYfanatic
12-04-2011, 10:29 PM

What was his injury?

Herzlich should be in (injured this week). He is > Williams and Jones