PDA

View Full Version : Giants will be playing in the Super Bowl 48 at home.

NYBlue10
02-07-2012, 10:17 PM
You know it's going to happen, you just know it. Never doubt Easy E and company.

NYG4ME
02-07-2012, 10:19 PM
You know it's going to happen, you just know it. Never doubt Easy E and company.

How sick would that be?

Do you have any idea the Tri-state area would make if BOTH the Giants & Jets made the superbowl? Good lord, Chaos.

jppmvp90
02-07-2012, 10:19 PM
giants jets. eli vs peyton. hmmmmmmmmmmmm

giants-_-
02-07-2012, 10:29 PM

The internet will break if that happens and the universe will end from awesomeness

Giants10Joe
02-07-2012, 10:41 PM
My dream scenario would be to beat the Patriots again at home in Super Bowl XLVIII. I have nothing against the Patriots and would root for them against many other teams, but 3 straight Super Bowl wins against Tom Terrific (if that nickname still applies) would really just cement the fact that we own the Patriots and they are our Super Bowl whipping boy. My fallback would be to get revenge against the Ravens.

Also, if we make Super Bowl XLVIII we would be wearing white again even though it's in our stadium because the NFC is the road team in even-numbered Super Bowls. That would be kind of weird.

Big Blue 418
02-07-2012, 10:47 PM

That would be the only thing sweeter than number 3 over the Pats . If Eli won that game he may as well just say I am now a legend and am riding off in the sunset

NY_Eli
02-07-2012, 10:50 PM
My dream scenario would be to beat the Patriots again at home in Super Bowl XLVIII. I have nothing against the Patriots and would root for them against many other teams, but 3 straight Super Bowl wins against Tom Terrific (if that nickname still applies) would really just cement the fact that we own the Patriots and they are our Super Bowl whipping boy. My fallback would be to get revenge against the Ravens.

Also, if we make Super Bowl XLVIII we would be wearing white again even though it's in our stadium because the NFC is the road team in even-numbered Super Bowls. That would be kind of weird.

Nah...giants have thoroughly proven they own the pats. Next challenger please!

M0rbid
02-07-2012, 10:51 PM
Imagine Giants v. Jets superbowl...

krygny
02-07-2012, 10:52 PM
And would you believe, that would be Giants road game.

blueomaha
02-07-2012, 10:53 PM

Nah...giants have thoroughly proven they own the pats. Next challenger please!agreed......http://i892.photobucket.com/albums/ac122/peppi211/394093_2531986988199_1509242534_31945089_206313912 8_n.jpg

FIFTY6G-MAN
02-07-2012, 11:07 PM

How sick would that be?

Do you have any idea the Tri-state area would make if BOTH the Giants & Jets made the superbowl? Good lord, Chaos.
Screw the jets, would rather it be Giants/Bills! Jets dont deserve it........EVER!!

Giants869011
02-07-2012, 11:09 PM
This

bflo23
02-07-2012, 11:12 PM
As long as the Jets have Sanchez, they won't be going to any super bowl.

Giants10Joe
02-07-2012, 11:13 PM

How sick would that be?

Screw the jets, would rather it be Giants/Bills! Jets dont deserve it........EVER!!

Agreed. I never want to see the Jets make the Super Bowl. That's part of the charm (for lack of a better word) of the Jets organization: just one trip to the Super Bowl but they act like they've won every single one. If they made it back it would ruin that.

miked1958
02-08-2012, 08:31 AM

So just,like when we played the jets this season we would be in the visitors locker room

nygsb42champs
02-08-2012, 08:54 AM
That would be great.

bgblucru5656
02-08-2012, 09:14 AM
CAN SOMEONE PLEASE TELL ME? WHO ARE THESE JETS EVERYONE'S SPEAKING OF?

giantsfan420
02-08-2012, 09:17 AM
the ONLY reason i'd be cool with the jets bc it'd guarantee we'd win.

nothing like having ur homecoming game against scrubs.

but i do expect this giants team to pull away from NO, GB, and Detroit these next few years and really be the class of the NFC.

Whoever, whenever from the AFC. The Pats were actually the best team from the AFC, its turned into an easy conference.

foosball
02-08-2012, 09:21 AM
This is a silly thread. You don't know it, it's too far in the future, too many factors go in too it. If it were as easy as saying "Okay, we'll be there" then the Giants would go every year.

krygny
02-08-2012, 12:10 PM

So just,like when we played the jets this season we would be in the visitors locker room
The Giants and the Jets have their own dedicated locker rooms. I assume there is at least one additional locker room for a visiting team. However, if the Giants were in the Super Bowl, the Jets will have vacated for the season, so the AFC team could use theirs. I doubt there is any practical differences between the three locker rooms other than permanent color schemes, nameplates on lockers, etc.

But it occurred to me how funny that would be with the Giants "technically" the visiting team.

MikeIsaGiant
02-08-2012, 12:17 PM
Make it happen Reese and co.

miked1958
02-08-2012, 01:27 PM

The Giants and the Jets have their own dedicated locker rooms. I assume there is at least one additional locker room for a visiting team. However, if the Giants were in the Super Bowl, the Jets will have vacated for the season, so the AFC team could use theirs. I doubt there is any practical differences between the three locker rooms other than permanent color schemes, nameplates on lockers, etc.

But it occurred to me how funny that would be with the Giants "technically" the visiting team.

</P>

Thanks for clearing that up. didnt know but figured that would be the way they would build it... Lets hope this comes true. good problem to have</P>