PDA

View Full Version : THAT RALLY WAS UNREAL

Connor
02-07-2012, 10:42 PM
That was quite possibly the best expierence of my entire life.

From Tuck dissing the Jets, to the team giving coughlin a standing ovation, to them ALL dancing with Naughty by Nature, and then topping it all off with touching the lombardi trophy as jacobs ran it around the stadium with confetti flying everything.

Today was the best day of my life

GO GIANTS

DragonSoul
02-07-2012, 10:43 PM
Glad you enjoyed it. But you need to go out more [:)]

blueomaha
02-07-2012, 10:46 PM
Glad you enjoyed it. But you need to go out more [:)]LMAO....

Connor
02-07-2012, 10:46 PM

Ok im exagerating a little when I say it was the best day of my life, lol

pj18
02-07-2012, 10:50 PM
The rally was awesome.

bigblue4417
02-07-2012, 10:52 PM
I would have loved to be there...Salt Lake City is a ways away.

SanDiablo
02-07-2012, 11:38 PM
My group had a better time at the rally than the parade. Watching the highlight reel and reliving this amazing season with 1000s of fans and the entire organization was just plain awesome.

DragonSoul
02-07-2012, 11:39 PM

Ok im exagerating a little when I say it was the best day of my life, lollol whew I feel better now. But I am happy you had a great time, as did some other gmb members.

miked1958
02-08-2012, 12:24 AM

From Tuck dissing the Jets, to the team giving coughlin a standing ovation, to them ALL dancing with Naughty by Nature, and then topping it all off with touching the lombardi trophy as jacobs ran it around the stadium with confetti flying everything.

GO GIANTS
Seen most of the videos they put up on giants.com..
Didn't see any of the dancing u mentioned or of jacobs going around stadium.
Is their any video of that. If so does anybody have Links? Much appreciated. Thanks

egyptian420
02-08-2012, 12:28 AM
I loved it as well, I wish I could've been there. Steve Tisch's comments about "America's Team", Tuck's speech, Eli's speech, Jacobs and Cruz having the time of their lives, and Strahan co-hosting the ceremony all made it spectacular.

It's as if we're all a family. Everyone in that parade wearing blue and everyone on this board I truly consider part of my extended family. We need to cherish these great moments in GMEN history

greenca190
02-08-2012, 12:28 AM
What did Tuck say about the Jets

egyptian420
02-08-2012, 12:29 AM
What did Tuck say about the Jets
<span data-jsid="text" class="commentBody">"Last time we did this (the
SB celebration) we were in Giants Stadium. Now its MetLife Stadium. But
you can be sure of who's house this is."</span>

egyptian420
02-08-2012, 01:02 AM
herespretty cool vid of Eli and Jacobsfrom the rally!</p>

http://www.macory.com/</p>
not banned yet I see, congrats

Pakman
02-08-2012, 01:11 AM
I'm going to upload some videos tomorrow.

The funniest part of the rally was when i walked into the stadium. We just randomly started chanting "Brady Sucks" lol..loved it

DragonSoul
02-08-2012, 01:15 AM
heres*pretty cool vid of Eli and Jacobs*from the rally!</P>

All class as usual. Kudos.

Connor
02-08-2012, 01:36 AM

GO GIANTS
Seen most of the videos they put up on giants.com..
Didn't see any of the dancing u mentioned or of jacobs going around stadium.
Is their any video of that. If so does anybody have Links? Much appreciated. Thanks

I dont have a video of them dancing, it was when "Naughty by Nature" performed their JPP song when all the giants were on stage all of them jumped up and started dancing and breaking it down...except for Eli and his whiteness, he kinda stood their awkwardly. I do have the video of Jacobs running by with the trophy, have to put it on youtube still.

r1000
02-08-2012, 11:07 AM
hmm... I'm 31...so I got to enjoy when Naughty by Nature was "IN"... but that point of the rally was kind of "cheesy"

nygsb42champs
02-08-2012, 12:15 PM
It was alot of fun for sure but the traffic leaving there was horrible.

Connor
02-08-2012, 12:19 PM
hmm... I'm 31...so I got to enjoy when Naughty by Nature was "IN"... but that point of the rally was kind of "cheesy"

I'm 19, they aren't "in" trust me lol

miked1958
02-08-2012, 01:20 PM
NOT a FAN? TROLL? WHATEVER THE REASON&gt;&gt;&gt; NEED TO BE BANNED&gt;