PDA

View Full Version : No love for nicks

giants-_-
02-07-2012, 11:16 PM
During the parade when everybody was cruzzzzing, nicks looked kinda sad for a second,he knows he is the better wr.I was screaming nicckkkkkkkkks.

RoanokeFan
02-07-2012, 11:17 PM
Seriously?

NY_Eli
02-07-2012, 11:24 PM
He can't help it that it's more fun to say 'Cruuuuuuuuuz' than it is to say 'Niiiiiiiiiiicks'

GameTime
02-07-2012, 11:25 PM
During the parade when everybody was cruzzzzing, nicks looked kinda sad for a second,he knows he is the better wr.I was screaming nicckkkkkkkkks.</P>

Not every player can be lucky enough to have a name that can bechanted...</P>

We all love Nicks....he knows it....</P>

giants-_-
02-07-2012, 11:28 PM
During the parade when everybody was cruzzzzing, nicks looked kinda sad for a second,he knows he is the better wr.I was screaming nicckkkkkkkkks.</p>

Not every player can be lucky enough to have a name that can bechanted...</p>

We all love Nicks....he knows it....</p>

Still Nicks is a beast and very underrated in the league, he is a top 5 receiver

GameTime
02-07-2012, 11:33 PM
During the parade when everybody was cruzzzzing, nicks looked kinda sad for a second,he knows he is the better wr.I was screaming nicckkkkkkkkks.</P>

Still Nicks is a beast and very underrated in the league, he is a top 5 receiver
</P>

He is awesome....he gets his share of DTs so he is not underrated by opposing defenses. the Pats chose to try and take Cruz out....Nicks and MM got the job done and then some by grabbing what ...like 17 passes combined. </P>

zimonami
02-07-2012, 11:36 PM
During the parade when everybody was cruzzzzing, nicks looked kinda sad for a second,he knows he is the better wr.I was screaming nicckkkkkkkkks.</p>

Not every player can be lucky enough to have a name that can be*chanted...</p>

We all love Nicks....he knows it....</p>

Absolutely... Remember Hakeem, Like Aragorn said to the Hobbits... "You bow to no man"
Cruz bacame the new hot commodity. And, the momentum is self sustaining... it has a life of its own.
It's kinda like in '85 when the Fridge at Fullback became the rage on 3rd and short, or at the goal line. So, Mr. Fridge got his SuperBowl TD, and a great Hall of Famer, Walter Peyton, never got a sniff... Ditka, who should have known better, didn't give Walter the ball, and a chance to score a TD in his only Superbowl.
I love Cruz, but there is a ton of love and respoect for Mr. Nicks.

Drez
02-07-2012, 11:38 PM

</P>

He is awesome....he gets his share of DTs so he is not underrated by opposing defenses. the Pats chose to try and take Cruz out....Nicks and MM got the job done and then some by grabbing what ...like 17 passes combined. </P>

</P>

Yeah, Nicks went off for 10 for 109. MM had 6, I think, for 76 yards or something like that.</P>

That's what I love about these guys. If you try taking one away, the other will kill you. And from what I hear, they're a tightly-knit group and aren't jealous of the others successes. </P>

Itlan
02-08-2012, 12:09 AM
Nicks > Cruz.

Blu3chip
02-08-2012, 12:17 AM
Nicks is a beast. Top 5 WR for sure.

Eli throwing to Nicks and Cruz for the next 5-7 years is going to be amazing.

Overdrive92
02-08-2012, 01:33 AM
Nicks > Cruz.

Yup. People have to remember, Cruz is the hip thing because he's "new". It's like the new toy you get. You always want to play with the new one.

Nicks is still a beast and still our #1 WR.

Giants10Joe
02-08-2012, 01:41 AM
Nicks had 28 catches this postseason and 444 yards. Both are second in NFL history for one postseason. Fitzgerald holds both records from 2008.

TheBookOfEli
02-08-2012, 01:43 AM
I'm sure he knows that we know...that Nicks is the better receiver. I love Cruz too but Nicks is the best WR on this team.

Itlan
02-08-2012, 01:47 AM
I'm sure he knows that we know...that Nicks is the better receiver. I love Cruz too but Nicks is the best WR on this team.The average fan does not know this, and there are more average fans than there are die-hard.

Giantz4Life
02-08-2012, 01:47 AM
The same thing basically happened during the rally at the stadium today. Everyone was busy chanting "CRUUUUUUZ" and Bob Papa tried to wait as long as he could to say Hakeem Nicks but the chants carried over so Nicks didn't get the individual ovation he deserved. Still, he knows we love him, and yes I think he is our #1 receiver still even with Salsa at #2.

zimonami
02-08-2012, 02:04 AM
Individual competition among team mates is a good thing as long as egos don't get in the way. These guys are not prima donnas, so they can coexist. Swan and Stallworth both received accolades and both handled it when the other had a better game. It's good for them to push each other... and that's what we can get, The fans can be CRUUUUUZ crazy, as long as they give Nicks his props. He caught 10 passes in the SB, yet doesn't get the accolades. We need to give him more.

Bohemian
02-08-2012, 02:07 AM
There is no way that I would put Cruz over Nicks. Nicks is the most complete and intimidating receiver in the team. Cruz is great, but Nicks is the man.

Go Blue!

Jiants#1
02-08-2012, 02:16 AM
Nicks and Cruz, so happy to have them both on the Giants.
Eli, I'm sure, loves them both just the same.
IF they stay healthy and continue to play as well as they have, you're looking at the two best WR's Big Blue has had together in a long, long time.

GMan883
02-08-2012, 02:40 AM
I tried to start a "Keeeeeeeeem" or Hakeeeeeeeeeem chant. Hahaha (i know, pretty original right?) I did it after every catch vs Dallas in Week17 and Atlanta in Wild Card, but it didn't work. Everyone would either laugh or scoff at me with dumb faces...like "how dare he steal the Cruuuuuuz chant"......

hey how about Haaaaaaaaaaak? lol

Bohemian
02-08-2012, 03:03 AM
Nicks is certainly the big dog amongst the group, and Cruz is the complete surprise. Manningham can't be forgotten in the mix, as he has perform exemplary. I hope that any of Jernigan, Hixon, Barden and Thomas can step it up and become that fourth and fifth threat next season.

Go Blue!