PDA

View Full Version : Ok G-Men....We got momentum...let's set the cross hairs on the Cowboys and start the run for the Division Title

Razur
12-04-2011, 09:51 PM
We showed up today...almost did it..and thise was a BIG deal...The Cowboys aren't anywhere near the opponet we just played tonight...Romo is STILL Romo...we put him in the dirt often and he will fold....Let's Go Giants!

VegasGmen
12-04-2011, 09:54 PM
The division is ours i'm not worried in the least. Can't wait to get another crack at Rodgers and co.

Razur
12-04-2011, 09:55 PM
The division is ours i'm not worried in the least. Can't wait to get another crack at Rodgers and co.

I like that !!!

dave8274
12-04-2011, 10:12 PM
We showed up today...almost did it..and thise was a BIG deal...The Cowboys aren't anywhere near the opponet we just played tonight...Romo is STILL Romo...we put him in the dirt often and he will fold....Let's Go Giants!

I'm confident that the Giants will play down to their level, but I hope they prove me wrong.

funkybudda
12-04-2011, 10:14 PM

what momentum? They played as hard as they could and still couldn't win, you expect this to be a feel-good story going into next week against the Cowboys?

miked1958
12-04-2011, 10:21 PM

what momentum? They played as hard as they could and still couldn't win, you expect this to be a feel-good story going into next week against the Cowboys?

Yep. Two game losing streak for cowboys next week

Razur
12-05-2011, 09:42 AM

Yeah that exactly what I think this is. They played hard and came within seconds of sending into OT...I say we won that game had we gone into OT.

MikeIsaGiant
12-05-2011, 09:52 AM
Love the optimism, would love to beat the cowboys next weekend, the division is still open. Cowboys still have us to play twice, buccs (could be a loss, you never know) and the Eagles and you can imagine the Eagles will play tough against the boys

BigBlueOnes
12-05-2011, 09:52 AM

In short....yup..