PDA

View Full Version : ARTICLE: Bradying: It's unfortunately sure to catch on ( Giants created Defense, Gatorade bath now Bradying lol)

DragonSoul
02-08-2012, 12:36 AM
http://www.nfl.com/news/story/09000d5d826bf943/article/bradying-its-unfortunately-sure-to-catch-on?module=HP11_content_stream

From the people who brought you Tebowing (folks with way too much time on their hands and nothing better to do), comes America's newest sports fad ...

Bradying.

This is now called Bradying. (Winslow Townson/Associated Press)
It's lame but still likely to engulf the country like a wild fire. All you've got to do is sit down, extend your legs, hunch your back, and look down.

Whereas Tebowing is a celebration of the thrill of victory, Bradying epitomizes the agony of defeat experienced by the Patriots' quarterback after losing Super Bowl XLVI.

Which means, predictably, Giants and Jets fans will love it and do it all over The Big Apple.

This will go one of two ways for Brady: Either he'll look at it as piling on after losing his second straight Super Bowl game against the Giants quarterbacked by the lesser of two Mannings, which might make him a recluse this entire offseason; OR he'll have a sense of humor about it, realize he's already got three Super Bowl rings, is a lock for the Hall of Fame, and has a supermodel wife who supports and loves him dearly (even if she can get a little out of line).

It's still good to be Tom Brady.

Voldamort
02-18-2012, 11:20 PM
it never get's old beating lil tommy brady

BlueJayC
02-19-2012, 01:19 PM
This is even better: http://squattingduck.tumblr.com/</P>

Bradshawing.....for winners only.....</P>

(someone had posted this the other week)</P>

NYgiants141
02-19-2012, 01:32 PM
We also created the "I'm going to disneyworld"

cornerback30
02-19-2012, 01:33 PM
it never get's old beating lil tommy bradyVery nice picture of the babe dude,like it alot,and you're right it never gets old beating him and seeing that look on his face.Where did you get that picture of the hottie,I've been thinking of getting another picture for my profile

FIFTY6G-MAN
02-19-2012, 04:02 PM
http://www.nfl.com/news/story/09000d5d826bf943/article/bradying-its-unfortunately-sure-to-catch-on?module=HP11_content_stream From the people who brought you Tebowing (folks with way too much time on their hands and nothing better to do), comes America's newest sports fad ... Bradying. This is now called Bradying. (Winslow Townson/Associated Press) It's lame but still likely to engulf the country like a wild fire. All you've got to do is sit down, extend your legs, hunch your back, and look down. Whereas Tebowing is a celebration of the thrill of victory, Bradying epitomizes the agony of defeat experienced by the Patriots' quarterback after losing Super Bowl XLVI. Which means, predictably, Giants and Jets fans will love it and do it all over The Big Apple. This will go one of two ways for Brady: Either he'll look at it as piling on <FONT size=5><FONT color=#0000ff>after losing his second straight Super Bowl game against</FONT><FONT color=#0000ff> the Giants quarterbacked by the lesser of two Mannings</FONT></FONT>, which might make him a recluse this entire offseason; OR he'll have a sense of humor about it, realize he's already got three Super Bowl rings, is a lock for the Hall of Fame, and has a supermodel wife who supports and loves him dearly (even if she can get a little out of line). It's still good to be Tom Brady.WTF, how is he the lesser? 2 SB wins, 2 SB MVP awards. I will agree with the word younger brother. Maybe they meant lesser in age? LMAO, who the hell wrote this crap? Again a writer tries to creat his own spin on why the LESSER QB lost the SB!!!

JDE123
02-19-2012, 04:21 PM
http://www.nfl.com/news/story/09000d5d826bf943/article/bradying-its-unfortunately-sure-to-catch-on?module=HP11_content_stream From the people who brought you Tebowing (folks with way too much time on their hands and nothing better to do), comes America's newest sports fad ... Bradying. This is now called Bradying. (Winslow Townson/Associated Press) It's lame but still likely to engulf the country like a wild fire. All you've got to do is sit down, extend your legs, hunch your back, and look down. Whereas Tebowing is a celebration of the thrill of victory, Bradying epitomizes the agony of defeat experienced by the Patriots' quarterback after losing Super Bowl XLVI. Which means, predictably, Giants and Jets fans will love it and do it all over The Big Apple. This will go one of two ways for Brady: Either he'll look at it as piling on <font size="5"><font color="#0000ff">after losing his second straight Super Bowl game against</font><font color="#0000ff"> the Giants quarterbacked by the lesser of two Mannings</font></font>, which might make him a recluse this entire offseason; OR he'll have a sense of humor about it, realize he's already got three Super Bowl rings, is a lock for the Hall of Fame, and has a supermodel wife who supports and loves him dearly (even if she can get a little out of line). It's still good to be Tom Brady.WTF, how is he the lesser? 2 SB wins, 2 SB MVP awards. I will agree with the word younger brother. Maybe they meant lesser in age? LMAO, who the hell wrote this crap? Again a writer tries to creat his own spin on why the LESSER QB lost the SB!!!
Prepositional phases tend to lose context when you ignore the noun, verb, and object of a sentence...

FIFTY6G-MAN
02-19-2012, 04:26 PM
http://www.nfl.com/news/story/09000d5d826bf943/article/bradying-its-unfortunately-sure-to-catch-on?module=HP11_content_stream From the people who brought you Tebowing (folks with way too much time on their hands and nothing better to do), comes America's newest sports fad ... Bradying. This is now called Bradying. (Winslow Townson/Associated Press) It's lame but still likely to engulf the country like a wild fire. All you've got to do is sit down, extend your legs, hunch your back, and look down. Whereas Tebowing is a celebration of the thrill of victory, Bradying epitomizes the agony of defeat experienced by the Patriots' quarterback after losing Super Bowl XLVI. Which means, predictably, Giants and Jets fans will love it and do it all over The Big Apple. This will go one of two ways for Brady: Either he'll look at it as piling on <FONT size=5><FONT color=#0000ff>after losing his second straight Super Bowl game against</FONT><FONT color=#0000ff> the Giants quarterbacked by the lesser of two Mannings</FONT></FONT>, which might make him a recluse this entire offseason; OR he'll have a sense of humor about it, realize he's already got three Super Bowl rings, is a lock for the Hall of Fame, and has a supermodel wife who supports and loves him dearly (even if she can get a little out of line). It's still good to be Tom Brady.WTF, how is he the lesser? 2 SB wins, 2 SB MVP awards. I will agree with the word younger brother. Maybe they meant lesser in age? LMAO, who the hell wrote this crap? Again a writer tries to creat his own spin on why the LESSER QB lost the SB!!!
Prepositional phases tend to lose context when you ignore the noun, verb, and object of a sentence...
English 101? What sir are you actually trying to say? Speaka da english.

JDE123
02-19-2012, 04:28 PM
http://www.nfl.com/news/story/09000d5d826bf943/article/bradying-its-unfortunately-sure-to-catch-on?module=HP11_content_stream From the people who brought you Tebowing (folks with way too much time on their hands and nothing better to do), comes America's newest sports fad ... Bradying. This is now called Bradying. (Winslow Townson/Associated Press) It's lame but still likely to engulf the country like a wild fire. All you've got to do is sit down, extend your legs, hunch your back, and look down. Whereas Tebowing is a celebration of the thrill of victory, Bradying epitomizes the agony of defeat experienced by the Patriots' quarterback after losing Super Bowl XLVI. Which means, predictably, Giants and Jets fans will love it and do it all over The Big Apple. This will go one of two ways for Brady: Either he'll look at it as piling on <font size="5"><font color="#0000ff">after losing his second straight Super Bowl game against</font><font color="#0000ff"> the Giants quarterbacked by the lesser of two Mannings</font></font>, which might make him a recluse this entire offseason; OR he'll have a sense of humor about it, realize he's already got three Super Bowl rings, is a lock for the Hall of Fame, and has a supermodel wife who supports and loves him dearly (even if she can get a little out of line). It's still good to be Tom Brady.WTF, how is he the lesser? 2 SB wins, 2 SB MVP awards. I will agree with the word younger brother. Maybe they meant lesser in age? LMAO, who the hell wrote this crap? Again a writer tries to creat his own spin on why the LESSER QB lost the SB!!!
The writer is guessing what Brady is thinking, not necessarily offering his own opinion.

FIFTY6G-MAN
02-19-2012, 04:33 PM
The writer is guessing what Brady is thinking, not necessarily offering his own opinion.
I dont believe that at all. You dont just add in "the lesser of 2 mannings" since Eli had already beat him in the SB prior and also during this Regular season at his house and now this SB. This writer is a jacked up meatball!!!!

rebelfan1966
02-19-2012, 04:40 PM
After watching the SB Sound FX about a half dozen times...

Two things caught my attention....

1. Kraft telling Brady he had that Steely look in his eyes, and Brady responding "I know, I have had it for three days now"

2. The sports announcer saying "who wants to take Eli now" after Brady lead the Pats down the field. Wonder if he asked that question again after Eli lead the GAME WINNING drive down the field.... 3rd time against the Pats.

FIFTY6G-MAN
02-19-2012, 05:09 PM
After watching the SB Sound FX about a half dozen times... Two things caught my attention.... 1. Kraft telling Brady he had that Steely look in his eyes, and Brady responding "I know, I have had it for three days now" 2. The sports announcer saying "who wants to take Eli now" after Brady lead the Pats down the field. Wonder if he asked that question again after Eli lead the GAME WINNING drive down the field.... 3rd time against the Pats.I would have to say that every team would LOVE to have Eli but nobody will admit it except Giants fans. That is totally alright with me! Eli seems to thrive on people downgrading him to the point of he just goes out and proves their *** wrong, and that has funnled down to all our players. Our team plays soooo much better with a chip on their shoulders.

FIFTY6G-MAN
02-19-2012, 05:09 PM
After watching the SB Sound FX about a half dozen times... Two things caught my attention.... 1. Kraft telling Brady he had that Steely look in his eyes, and Brady responding "I know, I have had it for three days now" 2. The sports announcer saying "who wants to take Eli now" after Brady lead the Pats down the field. Wonder if he asked that question again after Eli lead the GAME WINNING drive down the field.... 3rd time against the Pats.I would have to say that every team would LOVE to have Eli but nobody will admit it except Giants fans. That is totally alright with me! Eli seems to thrive on people downgrading him to the point of he just goes out and proves their *** wrong, and that has funnled down to all our players. Our team plays soooo much better with a chip on their shoulders.

Ruttiger711
02-19-2012, 06:48 PM

1. Kraft telling Brady he had that Steely look in his eyes, and Brady responding "I know, I have had it for three days now"

2. The sports announcer saying "who wants to take Eli now" after Brady lead the Pats down the field. Wonder if he asked that question again after Eli lead the GAME WINNING drive down the field.... 3rd time against the Pats.

Brady's comment about the "steely eye" thing was soooo strange... Because that's not something you notice about yourself unless you're .... Well unless you're this guy

http://mollypiper.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/02/zoolander.jpg

And for him to be the only guy out of all the patriots to run out with his helmet off.... All very showy

FIFTY6G-MAN
02-19-2012, 08:29 PM
After watching the SB Sound FX about a half dozen times... Two things caught my attention.... 1. Kraft telling Brady he had that Steely look in his eyes, and Brady responding "I know, I have had it for three days now" 2. The sports announcer saying "who wants to take Eli now" after Brady lead the Pats down the field. Wonder if he asked that question again after Eli lead the GAME WINNING drive down the field.... 3rd time against the Pats. Brady's comment about the "steely eye" thing was soooo strange... Because that's not something you notice about yourself unless you're .... Well unless you're this guy http://mollypiper.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/02/zoolander.jpg And for him to be the only guy out of all the patriots to run out with his helmet off.... All very showyRUT,, nice but I believe thatBrady was so screwed up after being hammered on that he was what we refer to as GIANTS eye

Toadofsteel
02-19-2012, 08:36 PM
Haha that pose makes him so gay...

But then again, Tony Homo was bradying before bradying was cool:

http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lz34hnpX401r5f6w5o1_500.jpg

Toadofsteel
02-19-2012, 08:38 PM

Definitely. The constant criticism and lack of love from outside the NY area just fuels the Giants now.

rebelfan1966
02-20-2012, 12:37 AM

Brady's comment about the "steely eye" thing was soooo strange... Because that's not something you notice about yourself unless you're .... Well unless you're this guy

http://mollypiper.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/02/zoolander.jpg

And for him to be the only guy out of all the patriots to run out with his helmet off.... All very showy

lol

scoopscj
02-20-2012, 01:09 AM
http://i260.photobucket.com/albums/ii12/scoopscj/EliPeytonBradyCartoon.jpg

Too funny. Love me some 'Brady-ing' haha.

Scoops

GCGiant
02-20-2012, 07:21 AM
The more I read, the more I see, the more I am starting to believe that Brady was a nerd most of his life.

He comes off as someone who doesn't really know how to walk the walk. I think we are all finally starting to see the "real" Tom Brady.

You have no idea how satisfying it is for me to know that as of now, Eli is the one person that owns Tom Brady...and I can't think of anyone who owns Eli...well, with the exception of maybe Rex Grossman.

Flip Empty
02-20-2012, 07:42 AM
The more I read, the more I see, the more I am starting to believe that Brady was a nerd most of his life.

He comes off as someone who doesn't really know how to walk the walk. I think we are all finally starting to see the "real" Tom Brady.

You have no idea how satisfying it is for me to know that as of now, Eli is the one person that owns Tom Brady...and I can't think of anyone who owns Eli...well, with the exception of maybe Rex Grossman.
What makes you say he doesn't know how to walk the walk? For a start he has three Super Bowl victories to his name.

As for who owns Eli, you could probably say his brother does hah. He may have more rings but he's yet to beat him.

nygsb42champs
02-20-2012, 08:55 AM
I could see it cacthing on in opposing stadiums when the Pats visit.