PDA

View Full Version : Hakeem Nicks is the new Got Milk boy!

Overdrive92
02-08-2012, 01:22 AM
Our boy, Hakeem Nicks, is the new Got Milk? boy! I saw this ad on a couple websites today!

http://i41.tinypic.com/s415s4.png (http://tinypic.com?ref=s415s4)

DragonSoul
02-08-2012, 01:23 AM
milk is bad for you.

giantsfan420
02-08-2012, 01:27 AM
milk is bad for you.

the processed homogonized 20% puss milk is bad for you.

organic milk, like the stuff milk men would actually deliver, is awesome for the body. can u believe that tho, the fda full out allows up to 20% of a gallon to be puss...sickening.

but way to go nicks sweet

Harooni
02-08-2012, 01:28 AM
milk is bad for you. i agree as an adult we prob should not drink it. i mean its another animals milk. imagine putting an utter in your mouth.

Connor
02-08-2012, 01:30 AM
interesting. I remember reading an article this season about how he stays away from all of the endorsment stuff along with twitter because he really isnt a fan of the limelight and all that. "Got Milk" is a far cry from all of the other things Diva WR's have had deals with.

I have to say Mr Hakeem is my favorite NYG player, has been for over a year now. have both his home and away jersey, and I hope to get one signed at training camp. I just love the way he plays the game.

Itlan
02-08-2012, 01:33 AM
milk is bad for you. i agree as an adult we prob should not drink it. i mean its another animals milk.* imagine putting an utter in your mouth.
.... please re-read this statement and think about what you said.

Overdrive92
02-08-2012, 01:42 AM
interesting. I remember reading an article this season about how he stays away from all of the endorsment stuff along with twitter because he really isnt a fan of the limelight and all that. "Got Milk" is a far cry from all of the other things Diva WR's have had deals with.

I have to say Mr Hakeem is my favorite NYG player, has been for over a year now. have both his home and away jersey, and I hope to get one signed at training camp. I just love the way he plays the game.

He's too much of a beast to stay away from endorsements. Companies look for two things in an endorsement athlete: are they good and do they have good character? Nicks has both. I'm sure tons of companies were coming at him because he can be a great role model.

And I agree, Nicks is also my favorite player on the team. The dude is just a monster and a great character on the team.