PDA

View Full Version : VIDEO: Unplugging the SB on Giants fans during the Biggest part of the game.

DragonSoul
02-08-2012, 01:04 AM
http://blogs.nfl.com/2012/02/07/jimmy-kimmel-viewers-prank-friends-during-super-bowl/?module=HP11_content_stream

1) It would not be a happy ending (no pun)

2) thats why men hold the remote (notice all the ones turning it off? j/k ladies)

3) I hate freaking asshats like that. You wait all year to do? Now if its just power and you have a DVR ok, but if you literally unplugged the box, then we would have issues.

Overdrive92
02-08-2012, 01:06 AM
I saw this video! I was dying, too funny!

DragonSoul
02-08-2012, 01:07 AM
I have to say the last few were the best. Or worst depending on your POV.

Overdrive92
02-08-2012, 01:12 AM
I have to say the last few were the best. Or worst depending on your POV.

I would be flipping out if someone did it to me. But watching it happen to other people is quite hilarious lol

Bohemian
02-08-2012, 01:15 AM
I am sooooo thankful that my family does not care for such pranks... I would have completely lost it. The Giants are the closest thing that I have to a religion, so I would definitely go jihad on my father if he tried that. Giants are God!

Go Blue!

JMFP2
02-08-2012, 01:36 AM
Yeah....very funny watching it happen to other people, but I would not have been pleased.

bflo23
02-08-2012, 01:49 AM
funny when it happens to other people but i would be enraged if it happened to me especially if it was on manningham's catch.

ajd121
02-08-2012, 02:40 AM
http://blogs.nfl.com/2012/02/07/jimmy-kimmel-viewers-prank-friends-during-super-bowl/?module=HP11_content_stream

1) It would not be a happy ending (no pun)

2) thats why men hold the remote (notice all the ones turning it off? j/k ladies)

3) I hate freaking asshats like that. You wait all year to do? Now if its just power and you have a DVR ok, but if you literally unplugged the box, then we would have issues.

Wow if that had happened, and I then turned the TV back on to see the Giants had won, I would probably have been so happy and so pissed off at the same time, that I probably would have had an aneurism.

bluesince86
02-08-2012, 07:21 AM
Some of them seem staged, but the ones that aren't are funny. Heads would have rolled if someone did that to me during that game

miked1958
02-08-2012, 08:13 AM
Funny to watch now but, Id prob have same reaction. And I would be the one getting yelled at because of the Christmas tree!!! Lol

DragonSoul
02-08-2012, 09:45 AM
Funny to watch now but, Id prob have same reaction. And I would be the one getting yelled at because of the Christmas tree!!! LolYea that was some funny crap. Seeing the Xmas tree still up...

repeatchamps
02-08-2012, 09:58 AM
Funny to watch now but, Id prob have same reaction. And I would be the one getting yelled at because of the Christmas tree!!! Lol</P>

If I was that guy with the Christmas tree, the girl there would not like my reaction very much. The Christmas tree would be thrown across the room and I'd then say, "there you happy and by the way I ain't cleaning it up."</P>

bansaw
02-08-2012, 10:04 AM
the guys at the kitchen table is pretty good

you can tell the friend beside him wants to smack her out...keeps looking at the guy across the table, he probably wants to too lol

VegasGmen
02-08-2012, 11:09 AM
the guys at the kitchen table is pretty good

you can tell the friend beside him wants to smack her out...keeps looking at the guy across the table, he probably wants to too lol
</P>

Was that the bandwagon Jets fan with the Farve jersey on. lol. I like the guy who had the Xmas tree still up. </P>

Easy-Duz-It
02-08-2012, 11:47 AM
that's not even funny. kimmel is a jackass for even suggesting people pull that prank.

i would be so pissed off if someone did that to me. probably wouldn't talk to them for weeks.

just watching this video makes me extremely angry with the idiots who actually turned the tv off. some people just don't get it.

NOT FUNNY.

DragonSoul
02-08-2012, 12:47 PM
that's not even funny. kimmel is a jackass for even suggesting people pull that prank.

i would be so pissed off if someone did that to me. probably wouldn't talk to them for weeks.

just watching this video makes me extremely angry with the idiots who actually turned the tv off. some people just don't get it.

NOT FUNNY.The funny part for me was when they actually reacted in a way to make it obvious of their displeasure. Like the guy kicking his friends ***

miked1958
02-08-2012, 12:57 PM
What i cant get over is any True Giants fan actually agreeing to do this at a SB party. Jimmy Kimmel or not. I could see a non Giants fan doing it and then when people get mad telling them it was all for TV and you will all be on Jimmy Kimmel. It wouldnt make it any better for me missing an impt play.</P>

DiD you see one of them videos it was actually turned off on the Brady Heave with 5seconds left in the game. Crazy</P>

Easy-Duz-It
02-08-2012, 01:02 PM

NOT FUNNY.The funny part for me was when they actually reacted in a way to make it obvious of their displeasure. Like the guy kicking his friends ***

i was honestly just too annoyed with the whole general idea of the prank to find any part of this funny.

on another note, this is an example for why i hate super bowl parties. super bowl parties are for people who don't really watch football. honestly, how can you enjoy watching a football game in a social environment like a super bowl party? and it's always a guarantee that a number of people will be there that have no clue what's going on...and thus you have to try and watch the game over stupid small-talk for 4 hours.

glad i chose to watch this super bowl at home alone. it's really the only way to do it if your team is in the game....unless you have a best friend or relative who is just as passionate about the game as you are and will respectfully shut the f*** up for 4 quarters.

DragonSoul
02-08-2012, 01:07 PM

i was honestly just too annoyed with the whole general idea of the prank to find any part of this funny.

on another note, this is an example for why i hate super bowl parties. super bowl parties are for people who don't really watch football. honestly, how can you enjoy watching a football game in a social environment like a super bowl party? and it's always a guarantee that a number of people will be there that have no clue what's going on...and thus you have to try and watch the game over stupid small-talk for 4 hours.

glad i chose to watch this super bowl at home alone. it's really the only way to do it if your team is in the game....unless you have a best friend or relative who is just as passionate about the game as you are and will respectfully shut the f*** up for 4 quarters.I prefer watching alone as well. Or with similar type of fans. Who are not over-reacting to everything or try to get a reaction from you if its an opposing fan.

Toadofsteel
02-08-2012, 01:12 PM
http://i0.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/original/000/096/044/trollface.jpg?1296494117

Easy-Duz-It
02-08-2012, 01:15 PM

glad i chose to watch this super bowl at home alone. it's really the only way to do it if your team is in the game....unless you have a best friend or relative who is just as passionate about the game as you are and will respectfully shut the f*** up for 4 quarters.I prefer watching alone as well. Or with similar type of fans. Who are not over-reacting to everything or try to get a reaction from you if its an opposing fan.

i actually have a couple local friends who are also 'big' giants fans. i won't even let them come over to watch games with me. maybe i'm a little anal about my giants, but it is what it is. i honestly have no respect for their knowledge of football or the team in particular....and i feel that their general interest level just isn't up to par with what mine is, making them bad luck and not welcome. even when they text me after big wins, i tend to ignore them. bottom line is that the new york football giants deserve to be taken seriously, and people that don't understand that should not be allowed under the roof while a game is taking place. homeowner or not. self-proclaimed 'fan' or not. if they're not all in, get em out!