View Full Version : This has to be a playoff record

JMFP2
02-08-2012, 01:21 AM
Falcons 10-6</P>

Green Bay 15-1</P>

San Fran 13-3</P>

Patriots 13-3</P>

Total: 51-13</P>

People talk about the Giants being the only 9-7 team to win the Super Bowl.....but has any team won a Super Bowl by playing a tougher playoff schedule?</P>

look@dafilm
02-08-2012, 01:27 AM
What, most luck in a playoff run? :)

Actually, to be fair to NYG, they beat a 14-3 SF team and a 15-3 Pats team no?

GmenFan1980
02-08-2012, 01:27 AM
hmmm adding playoff wins

Bucs- 9-7

Dallas- 13-3

Green bay- 14-3

Patriots 18-0

Same?

jjj45
02-08-2012, 01:29 AM

Nice touch on the sig there. Jerk.

look@dafilm
02-08-2012, 01:33 AM

Just figured I'd join the classless party around here. I seen a poster's sig on here of the Pats players on the sidelines either as the Giants won it (my first guess) or when they scored or something. Either way, it was of them in pure agony, I figured I'd get in on it.

JMFP2
02-08-2012, 01:33 AM
hmmm adding playoff wins Bucs- 9-7 Dallas- 13-3 Green bay- 14-3 Patriots 18-0 Same?</P>

I'm just counting regular season record.</P>

ny06
02-08-2012, 01:36 AM

</P>

You make me sick with your signature. </P>

Mocking a player from an opposing team falling due to a tear in his knee. </P>

Remember this?</P>

http://gifsoup.com/webroot/animatedgifs4/1506615_o.gif</P>

DragonSoul
02-08-2012, 01:38 AM
Falcons 10-6</P>

Green Bay 15-1</P>

San Fran 13-3</P>

Patriots 13-3</P>

Total:* 51-13</P>

People talk about the Giants being the only 9-7 team to win the Super Bowl.....but has any team won a Super Bowl by playing a tougher playoff schedule?</P>it is. I posted that in my Fact(oid) thread.

And if you add the playoffs its 54

DragonSoul
02-08-2012, 01:41 AM

Just figured I'd join the classless party around here. I seen a poster's sig on here of the Pats players on the sidelines either as the Giants won it (my first guess) or when they scored or something. Either way, it was of them in pure agony, I figured I'd get in on it.
huge difference, and as an obvious troll I am not surprised you don't see it.

Whats wrong the loser 49ers forums is still wahhh waahing?

GmenFan1980
02-08-2012, 01:43 AM
hmmm adding playoff wins Bucs- 9-7 Dallas- 13-3 Green bay- 14-3 Patriots 18-0 Same?</P>

I'm just counting regular season record.</P>

it's still the same added up isn't it?

10+13+13+15= 51

9+13+13+16= 51

jjj45
02-08-2012, 01:43 AM

You are showing a player who tore his ACL in the Superbowl! The other guys sig showed players reacting to a dropped pass by Welker. What you said is the most idiotic justification I have ever heard. You are the only classless one here.

We have already beaten your ***. Get lost. You are an afterthought. You have nothing to offer to the forums except act like a ******bag.

look@dafilm
02-08-2012, 01:44 AM

</p>

You make me sick with your signature. </p>

Mocking a player from an opposing team falling due to a tear in his knee. </p>

Remember this?</p>

http://gifsoup.com/webroot/animatedgifs4/1506615_o.gif</p>

I actually do, I've seen a few stills of it over here on avatars. Along with others.

look@dafilm
02-08-2012, 01:46 AM

Is this English?

And please, explain to me the difference, I'd love to hear it. Besides, when did this become about me all of a sudden? I thought we were talking about the Giants post season opponents?

But you're right, clearly I'm the troll. After all, in every post you direct at me you say so, therefor it must be true!

DragonSoul
02-08-2012, 01:51 AM

Is this English?

And please, explain to me the difference, I'd love to hear it. Besides, when did this become about me all of a sudden? I thought we were talking about the Giants post season opponents?

But you're right, clearly I'm the troll. After all, in every post you direct at me you say so, therefor it must be true!
Every post I see you in. You do not add anything, not even useful trolling or criticism. Even when you try to put numbers in you twist them and try to play them off (look at that post we had about Smith, I tried to find it but I have had way to many posts to go through to go spend any more time trying to finding them, you only have a few and can easily find it and bump it)

Second if you knew how to read, and you will understand.

Third the guy above our posts already explained it. And if you really are that dense. No point in conversing with you then. You make it obvious why you are here.

I have no problem when someone has a different view and can at least make a legitimate argument/discussion. But you are not even near there with even real stats.

bflo23
02-08-2012, 02:02 AM
Ignore the 49er troll. They are the same fanbase that gave death threats to their punt returner because he fumbled a punt and they are the same gangbangers that shoot each other up in the 49ers parking lot weekly. Classless 49 fans! Not surprised that they would use a signature showing a giants player tearing his acl.

As I said before, 49ers have jumped much higher on my most hated teams because of the despicable behavior that I have seen from them.

look@dafilm
02-08-2012, 02:03 AM
We have already beaten your ***. Get lost. You are an afterthought. You have nothing to offer to the forums except act like a ******bag.

Really now, when was that exactly? I don't recall getting into many fights recently. Unless you're referring to the NFCC game where yes you are right, the Giants won that game.

look@dafilm
02-08-2012, 02:06 AM

Is this English?

Every post I see you in. You do not add anything, not even useful trolling or criticism. Even when you try to put numbers in you twist them and try to play them off (look at that post we had about Smith, I tried to find it but I have had way to many posts to go through to go spend any more time trying to finding them, you only have a few and can easily find it and bump it)

Third the guy above our posts already explained it. And if you really are that dense. No point in conversing with you then. You make it obvious why you are here.

I have no problem when someone has a different view and can at least make a legitimate argument/discussion. But you are not even near there with even real stats.

You're out of your mind. I have done nothing but add to the conversation in thread, much like this one before I was called a troll and ******bag, much like a lot of the reception I get around here. I post in the draft section as well, I'm not sure how someone can be a troll over there but I'm sure you'll find a way to fallaciously attack me as such.

look@dafilm
02-08-2012, 02:09 AM
Ignore the 49er troll. They are the same fanbase that gave death threats to their punt returner because he fumbled a punt and they are the same gangbangers that shoot each other up in the 49ers parking lot weekly.

Speak for yourself buddy. I have never threatened anyone's life ever. No one I know, have heard from, talk to on the MB, or anyone else condone the type of things Kyle Williams received on twitter. The bit about gangbangers is nonsense and baseless. If you're going to attack the SF fanbase, try and remain within the cliche's please. (Gays, whiners, etc.)

And btw, if I'm such a troll who should be ignored, why bother posting about me?

DragonSoul
02-08-2012, 02:11 AM

Is this English?

You're out of your mind. I have done nothing but add to the conversation in thread, much like this one before I was called a troll and ******bag, much like a lot of the reception I get around here. I post in the draft section as well, I'm not sure how someone can be a troll over there but I'm sure you'll find a way to fallaciously attack me as such.
Do me a favor and bump that thread up.

Also you didn't talk trash in here, but you have that disgusting signature. When I see our fans do that crap, I call them out. And if you cannot see the difference from an injury vs emotional image then again you have issues.

Remember that Shockey Image? Hated it, and thought he was an idiot for it, but that image was the effect he caused, and every time I saw it, I did not run and create an injury image to counter it.

Dumb Dumb Dumb

Soho Rebel
02-08-2012, 02:11 AM
SCOREBOARD

calzonesays
02-08-2012, 02:12 AM
lol at the 49ers troll mocking Ballard. he has something Vernon Davis doesn't, a Ring.

jjj45

Really now, when was that exactly? I don't recall getting into many fights recently. Unless you're referring to the NFCC game where yes you are right, the Giants won that game.
Obviously in the NFCCG. Did that really need explaining?

btw, thanks for beating the Saints. No one wanted to go down to the dome and have to play against the Saints and the refs who let them get away with mugging. You went ahead and bumped em off for us. Then all we had to do was make quick work of you, and boom! SUPERBOWL!!!

Thanks again!!!
http://toeas.com/smiley/files/2011/07/thumbs-up-smiley-300x300.png

DragonSoul
Ignore the 49er troll. They are the same fanbase that gave death threats to their punt returner because he fumbled a punt and they are the same gangbangers that shoot each other up in the 49ers parking lot weekly.

Speak for yourself buddy. I have never threatened anyone's life ever. No one I know, have heard from, talk to on the MB, or anyone else condone the type of things Kyle Williams received on twitter. The bit about gangbangers is nonsense and baseless. If you're going to attack the SF fanbase, try and remain within the cliche's please. (Gays, whiners, etc.)

And btw, if I'm such a troll who should be ignored, why bother posting about me?
Oh do not worry. I am holding out hope, and if you prove me correct, then I will ignore yea permanently. I prefer a good discussion/disagreement but not BS and waste my time, and its nearing that, wether you care or not.

GMen869007
02-08-2012, 02:14 AM
Falcons 10-6</p>

Green Bay 15-1</p>

San Fran 13-3</p>

Patriots 13-3</p>

Total: 51-13</p>

People talk about the Giants being the only 9-7 team to win the Super Bowl.....but has any team won a Super Bowl by playing a tougher playoff schedule?</p>

'07 Giants

Buccaneers 9-7

Packers 13-3

Cowboys 13-3

Patriots 16-0

51-13

We at least tied ourselves.

calzonesays
02-08-2012, 02:15 AM
http://media.nj.com/giants_impact/photo/10474946-small.jpg

road warriors baby, i loved winning at candlestick and sending all the thugs to the exits

look@dafilm
02-08-2012, 02:15 AM

Is this English?

Also you didn't talk trash in here, but you have that disgusting signature. When I see our fans do that crap, I call them out. And if you cannot see the difference from an injury vs emotional image then again you have issues.

Remember that Shockey Image? Hated it, and thought he was an idiot for it, but that image was the effect he caused, and every time I saw it, I did not run and create an injury image to counter it.

Dumb Dumb Dumb

What thread? in the Draft section? sure thing. Which one would you like? The Janoris Jenkins discussion? Or perhaps the thread where I was attacked simply for not being a Giants fan? There are a few more than that but I'm not sure I remember which ones.

DragonSoul
02-08-2012, 02:16 AM

Is this English?

Dumb Dumb Dumb

What thread? in the Draft section? sure thing. Which one would you like? The Janoris Jenkins discussion? Or perhaps the thread where I was attacked simply for not being a Giants fan? There are a few more than that but I'm not sure I remember which ones.
Nope it was in this section. Go to your own thread replies, and you can find it.

It was based on Alex smiths performance in the NFCCG

look@dafilm
02-08-2012, 03:09 AM

Obviously in the NFCCG. Did that really need explaining?

btw, thanks for beating the Saints. No one wanted to go down to the dome and have to play against the Saints and the refs who let them get away with mugging. You went ahead and bumped em off for us. Then all we had to do was make quick work of you, and boom! SUPERBOWL!!!

Thanks again!!!
http://toeas.com/smiley/files/2011/07/thumbs-up-smiley-300x300.png

No problem, hope to see the Giants in the playoffs in the future. I hope to God not with Swain as a starting WR either. :)
Enjoy the SB win, because now that NYG has gotten revenge for the 2002 WC game, its time for the pendulum to swing back in SFs favor to get revenge for the NFCC

giantsfan420
02-08-2012, 06:36 AM
Ignore the 49er troll. They are the same fanbase that gave death threats to their punt returner because he fumbled a punt and they are the same gangbangers that shoot each other up in the 49ers parking lot weekly. Classless 49 fans! Not surprised that they would use a signature showing a giants player tearing his acl.

As I said before, 49ers have jumped much higher on my most hated teams because of the despicable behavior that I have seen from them.

yeah screw that tool. he's just angry as **** the giants are world champs and the 9ers went back to world chumps. he's especially worried bc the 9ers chance at glory has ended, their is absolutely 0% chance they win it all next season. he's a loser and he knows it, the 9ers are losers and he knows it. he's got to try and feel like a winner somehow...remember that thread about how the 9ers would win he made?
hahahaha LMFAO at you, AT YOU, hahahahaha.

willing to bet the 9ers go back to medeocrity. it'll be another 15 years or so before they are even close to relevant again. Remember the biggest joke of a statement anyones ever made? "Alex Smith is as good as Eli" HAHAHAHAHA silly rabbit, 'ships are for Giants.

nygsb42champs
02-08-2012, 07:57 AM
That is one tough road we traveled.

SweetZombieJesus
02-08-2012, 08:36 AM

Wow, you don't know the difference between a DEFEAT IN A GAME and a personal injury, let alone one that happened on the sidelines? Are you really that stupid? Luckily Ballard can console himself WITH HIS SUPER BOWL RING.

Take a look at your video. Notice there are no 49ers in the shot. That's because they didn't play in the Super Bowl.

Also note that this injury did not happen when the Giants actually played the 49ers. So much for that "hard hitting" SF talked about.

Also luckily, I remember one hit that was BOTH a game defeat and a personal injury at the same time. Suck it, classless jealous loser.

http://gifsoup.com/view/14566/marshall-hit-montana-o.gif

galaxy10
02-08-2012, 08:53 AM
For a little history lesson for the classless Niner fans that I have been seeing of late. I lived in San Francisco for 12 years when the niners won all of those super bowls. Bill Walsh was the head coach and an amazing head coach, high football IQ and a very classy and respectful guy. His attitude was reflected in his players, they were all classy. I rooted for them when they were not playing the Giants. Montana was amazing and I went to Niner games regularly. The crowds were always well behaved.

Present day: Just the opposite. Drunk, rude fans and fans that cannot even say "congratulations" but instead make up excuses for their loss. I played football in high school and college and if we ever tried to make up excuses, we would not play. Of course that was years ago and I am not privy to what is happening now in the locker room. All I can say is that I am very proud of our classy head coach, Coughlin, who still believes in hard work, honor, respect and owning your own behavior. Something that the niner fans seemed to have lost. Bill Walsh would be rolling over in his grave. How about "nice game" and "congratulations" instead of "we lost the game and you really did not win it." Such comments tarnish all of you with a four year old mentality.

GmenFan1980
02-08-2012, 09:01 AM

Wow, you don't know the difference between a DEFEAT IN A GAME and a personal injury, let alone one that happened on the sidelines?* Are you really that stupid?* Luckily Ballard can console himself WITH HIS SUPER BOWL RING.

Take a look at your video.* Notice there are no 49ers in the shot.* That's because they didn't play in the Super Bowl.

Also note that this injury did not happen when the Giants actually played the 49ers.* So much for that "hard hitting" SF talked about.

Also luckily, I remember one hit that was BOTH a game defeat and a personal injury at the same time.* Suck it, classless jealous loser.

http://gifsoup.com/view/14566/marshall-hit-montana-o.gif

off topic, but I love the trophy sig pic :). Saw it posted on facebook

KATKAVAGE75
02-08-2012, 09:05 AM
Please lose the sig. Thank you.

Redeyejedi
02-08-2012, 09:19 AM

Is this English?

Dumb Dumb Dumb

opposing fans will be welcome if they arent celebrating injuries from Giant players. I more then willing to get draft input from a rival teams fan base.It gives me some perspective when i have to do mock drafts.