PDA

View Full Version : Who's down with JPP????

mfraykor
12-04-2011, 10:11 PM
Every last QB>>> LOL...

Sorry, It popped in my head....

the man is a beast... glad the giants got him.

Jonny G man
12-04-2011, 10:41 PM
Yeah, you know me

Jonny G man
12-04-2011, 10:42 PM
All the ladies.......

guerilla
12-04-2011, 11:19 PM
might as well make the t-shirt

ELI_Iz_God
12-04-2011, 11:42 PM
JPP "WAS the DEFENSE" ..what everyone else was doing I don't know

TheEnigma
12-04-2011, 11:43 PM
JPP is the best player on this team hands down.

ny06
12-04-2011, 11:44 PM
JPP "WAS the DEFENSE" ..what everyone else was doing I don't know</P>

Give credit to Linval Joseph as well. </P>

He showed up and then some in this game. </P>

GiantFanatic55
12-04-2011, 11:46 PM
JPP "WAS the DEFENSE" ..what everyone else was doing I don't know</p>

Give credit to Linval Joseph as well. </p>

He showed up and then some in this game. </p>

Yes, Linval had his best game of the season

Overdrive92
12-04-2011, 11:48 PM
Is there anyone here who's not down with JPP?

ToomerFORtheBomb
12-04-2011, 11:51 PM

2nd best.

BigBlue2010
12-04-2011, 11:53 PM
He needs to start every week.

TheEnigma
12-04-2011, 11:53 PM

2nd best.Who is better than JPP?

ToomerFORtheBomb
12-04-2011, 11:59 PM

I think in terms of who does the most for the team and who is most valuable to the Giants you would have to put Eli first no?

That's not to take anything away from JPP who is one of the most exciting defensive players in all of the NFL right now. I don't know how long his contract is for but Reese better pay him and lock him in, he is amazing.

FlyingTruck
12-05-2011, 12:02 AM
I've been done with JPP since day 1 :)

GiantWarfare
12-05-2011, 12:03 AM
for a 6'5 280 lb DE, he is EVERYWHERE

Sacking the QB, pressuring the QB, stuffing runs in the backfield, batting down balls, catching ballcarriers from behind in the open field, its ridiculous....and he does this w/o superstar treatment, because its damn obvious he gets doubled alot, and he gets HELD ALOT!!!

If we had a good LB unit, our defense would be set even w/ our questionable secondary....

TheEnigma
12-05-2011, 12:08 AM

I think in terms of who does the most for the team and who is most valuable to the Giants you would have to put Eli first no?

That's not to take anything away from JPP who is one of the most exciting defensive players in all of the NFL right now. I don't know how long his contract is for but Reese better pay him and lock him in, he is amazing.I suppose it depends on how you look at the situation. It would be dumb to argue that currently Eli isn't our most valuable player. He is without a doubt but most QB's are. It's the most important position.

But I said JPP is our BEST player, not most valuable. It's only his second year and he's already a top 5 DE in the league. It took awhile for Eli to get in the top 10 and he now just got into the top 5. Eli is a great player but I think we possibly have an every year Pro-Bowl type player with JPP.

tikiandphil
12-05-2011, 12:10 AM
JPP "WAS the DEFENSE" ..what everyone else was doing I don't know</P>

Give credit to Linval Joseph as well. </P>

He showed up and then some in this game. </P>

I agree. He played angry the whole game.

ToomerFORtheBomb
12-05-2011, 01:30 AM

That's not to take anything away from JPP who is one of the most exciting defensive players in all of the NFL right now. I don't know how long his contract is for but Reese better pay him and lock him in, he is amazing.I suppose it depends on how you look at the situation. It would be dumb to argue that currently Eli isn't our most valuable player. He is without a doubt but most QB's are. It's the most important position.

But I said JPP is our BEST player, not most valuable. It's only his second year and he's already a top 5 DE in the league. It took awhile for Eli to get in the top 10 and he now just got into the top 5. Eli is a great player but I think we possibly have an every year Pro-Bowl type player with JPP.

I can't argue with anything you just said. I think JPP is just that good. I just think Eli is the best player on the team. His accuracy this year is off the charts and he is clutch on top of that.