PDA

View Full Version : Surprise players !

sheepdip
02-08-2012, 09:32 AM
Offense

QB Eli- outstanding year
WR Cruz - come on franchise records set, without him we wouldnt have made the playoffs. Nicks man WTG Reeese on this one again.
TE Ballard&Pascoe - unsung heros solid blue collar effort.
Oline - Petrus and Boothe played some good roles on our oline.

DE JPP seriously I love Reese
DT Linval Joesph he held it down this year big time and he really played great. Really strong dude. Wait until Austin comes back

LB - Blackburn what a pickup and the timing. Boley played great and was huge. Williams had his moments. The rest need work

CB - Webby played the entire year solidly, Ross had his moments.

ST's Weatherford and Tynes played real good and special teams werent that bad this year.

Coaching I give TC all the credit. I still have issues with Killdrive and wont even go there but Fewel turned things around when he simplified things.

Cant wait until draft now.

Voldamort
02-18-2012, 10:04 PM
Offense

QB Eli- outstanding year
WR Cruz - come on franchise records set, without him we wouldnt have made the playoffs. Nicks man WTG Reeese on this one again.
TE Ballard&Pascoe - unsung heros solid blue collar effort.
Oline - Petrus and Boothe played some good roles on our oline.

DE JPP* seriously I love Reese
DT Linval Joesph he held it down this year big time and he really played great.* Really strong dude. Wait until Austin comes back

LB - Blackburn what a pickup and the timing. Boley played great and was huge.* Williams had his moments. The rest need work

CB - Webby played the entire year solidly, Ross had his moments.

ST's Weatherford and Tynes played real good and special teams werent that bad this year.

Coaching* I give TC all the credit. I still have issues with Killdrive and wont even go there but Fewel turned things around when he simplified things.

Cant wait until draft now.

What about KIWI,ROLLE,DEIHL,GRANT,PHILLIPS?