PDA

View Full Version : Whats on Tap..

bandwgn86
02-08-2012, 12:53 PM
since we've all been drunk off the SuperBowl win.. what are yah hoping for the remainder of the year..</P>

i have the BlueJays to look forward to [:$]</P>

My Hamilton Tiger Cats made a bunch of moves this offseason and are looking to bring the Grey Cup home..that would be awesome a SB than a GC</P>

dont really follow NHL... **** you Bettman!! </P>

</P>

anyways whatcha watchinfor the rest of the year</P>

ibbill
02-08-2012, 05:14 PM
Well just had my TV disconnected. Watch or care about hockey nope. Blue Jays think not.

Will watch movies and NFL Network on line. Go hit some golf balls at the indoor range.

Watch the stop light outside my window see who runs the red light plus a lot of senior naps.[:)]

Thats what this Hamiltonian is going to do.

THE_New_York_Giants
02-08-2012, 05:25 PM
since we've all been drunk off the SuperBowl win.. what are yah hoping for the remainder of the year..</P>

My Hamilton Tiger Cats made a bunch of moves this offseason and are looking to bring the Grey Cup home..that would be awesome a SB than a GC</P>

*</P>

anyways whatcha watchin*for the rest of the year</P>
Looking forward to the Alouettes, Rangers, Geelong Cats, and Yankees. As per usual. NBA officially sucks.

CDN_G-FAN
02-08-2012, 05:28 PM

</P>

Looking forward to the Alouettes, Rangers, Geelong Cats, and Yankees. As per usual. NBA officially sucks.</P>

I'll watch some Maple Leaf hockey and wait for the Masters.</P>

poppa smurph
02-08-2012, 05:30 PM
Raptor's/red font

OrangeGiant
02-08-2012, 05:32 PM
If 'Cuse wins the National title, that would just make this one of the best years ever for me. Really hard to top and I would be satisfied for awhile. Until next year!</P>

Going to be tough for anyone to beat Kentucky though.</P>

ashleymarie
02-08-2012, 05:36 PM
Dallas Mavericks; Texas Rangers. Looking forward to watching granddaughters playing soccer and baseball. Going on a cruise this summer, we are taking kids and grandkids.

byron
02-08-2012, 05:37 PM

</P>

anyways whatcha watchinfor the rest of the year</P> I off till draft timepretty much...hang around here some .....might watch playoff basket ball.....about it!

bansaw
02-08-2012, 05:41 PM
since we've all been drunk off the SuperBowl win.. what are yah hoping for the remainder of the year..</p>

i have the BlueJays to look forward to [:$]</p>

My Hamilton Tiger Cats made a bunch of moves this offseason and are looking to bring the Grey Cup home..that would be awesome a SB than a GC</p>

dont really follow NHL... **** you Bettman!! </p>

</p>

anyways whatcha watchinfor the rest of the year</p>

Looking forward to the Alouettes, Rangers, Geelong Cats, and Yankees. As per usual. NBA officially sucks.</p>

I'll watch some Maple Leaf hockey and wait for the Masters.</p>http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lXVWSeUD-Os&amp;feature=related (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lXVWSeUD-Os&amp;feature=related)

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lXVWSeUD-Os&amp;feature=related">[:D]
</a>

CDN_G-FAN
02-08-2012, 07:52 PM
since we've all been drunk off the SuperBowl win.. what are yah hoping for the remainder of the year..</p>

My Hamilton Tiger Cats made a bunch of moves this offseason and are looking to bring the Grey Cup home..that would be awesome a SB than a GC</p>

*</p>

anyways whatcha watchin*for the rest of the year</p>

Looking forward to the Alouettes, Rangers, Geelong Cats, and Yankees. As per usual. NBA officially sucks.</p>

I'll watch some Maple Leaf hockey and wait for the Masters.</p>http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lXVWSeUD-Os&feature=related (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lXVWSeUD-Os&feature=related)

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lXVWSeUD-Os&feature=related">[:D]
</a>

scratchin' me where i itch........

bandwgn86
02-08-2012, 08:05 PM

</P>

anyways whatcha watchinfor the rest of the year</P> Looking forward to the Alouettes, Rangers, Geelong Cats, and Yankees. As per usual. NBA officially sucks.really? i wont brag too much when the Ti Cats whoop them again this year.. [:D]

bandwgn86
02-08-2012, 08:05 PM
Raptor's/red fontlol..

bandwgn86
02-08-2012, 08:08 PM

</P>

Looking forward to the Alouettes, Rangers, Geelong Cats, and Yankees. As per usual. NBA officially sucks.</P>

I'll watch some Maple Leaf hockey and wait for the Masters.</P>put me down for Masters as well.. do you golf CDN?

bandwgn86
02-08-2012, 08:10 PM
Well just had my TV disconnected. Watch or care about hockey nope. Blue Jays think not.

Will watch movies and NFL Network on line. Go hit some golf balls at the indoor range.

Watch the stop light outside my window see who runs the red light plus a lot of senior naps.[:)]

Thats what this Hamiltonian is going to do.

theres an indoor range here? i go to golfers den on Nash for the simulators but wasnt aware of a indoor range.

Giants10Joe
02-08-2012, 08:12 PM
I'm hoping for a record year for NY. I want 3 championships this year. The Giants already won one, the Rangers are are in first place in the Eastern conference (hope that's two), and the Yankees are, as always, the Yankees (that could be three).

Also hoping that Cornell hockey can make it to the NCAA tournament (looked like a sure thing 3 weeks ago, not so much now) and Cornell lax can contend for a national title.

SanDiablo
02-08-2012, 08:13 PM
Rangers, Yankees and Breaking Bad Season 5. :)

bandwgn86
02-08-2012, 08:15 PM
Rangers, Yankees and Breaking Bad Season 5. :)</P>

thanks for reminding me...walking dead this sunday wooohoo</P>

egyptian420
02-08-2012, 08:18 PM
Giants, Jays and Raptors.....in that order

I couldn't possibly hate hockey any more and I don't consider the CFL football

bandwgn86
02-08-2012, 09:39 PM

dont know what else it could be?its even got football in the leage name..

egyptian420
02-08-2012, 10:06 PM

it SUCKS

bandwgn86
02-08-2012, 10:11 PM

it SUCKS
and yet you like the Raptors.. interesting

egyptian420
02-08-2012, 10:52 PM

it SUCKS
Lol I don't like the CFL, not because the Argos are bad, but because I think the CFL is a joke

I like the Raptors because I like the NBA (unlike the CFL)

DragonSoul
02-08-2012, 10:54 PM

*</P>

anyways whatcha watchin*for the rest of the year</P>Nothing but the following NY Giants Season and some gaming lol

bandwgn86
02-08-2012, 10:56 PM

it SUCKS
Lol I don't like the CFL, not because the Argos are bad, but because I think the CFL is a joke

that makes sense but for the record basketball sucks as well lol

egyptian420
02-08-2012, 11:00 PM

it SUCKS

lol i don't watch it as much as I used to during the Vince Carter days

bandwgn86
02-09-2012, 07:37 AM

it SUCKS

lol i don't watch it as much as I used to during the Vince Carter days
Now I know I can't take you seriously.. A Vince Carter fan?

nygsb42champs
02-09-2012, 08:14 AM
NFL draft and free agency that is what is next for me.

CDN_G-FAN
02-09-2012, 09:07 AM

</P>

put me down for Masters as well.. do you golf CDN?</P>

god yes.</P>

egyptian420
02-09-2012, 09:11 AM
Now I know I can't take you seriously.. A Vince Carter fan?
Ofcourse not anymore lol, only while he was here, he left in a cowardly fashion

Kruunch
02-09-2012, 09:13 AM

*</P>

Combine, Free Agency, the Peyton Sweepstakes, Draft, agonizing about our picks, OTAs, Training Camp and Pre-Season.

And a lot of booze.

repeatchamps
02-09-2012, 09:40 AM
NEW YORK RANGERS!</P>

Legitimate shotfor the President's Cup and hopefully the Stanley Cupfor the first time since 1994. Loving it.</P>

jimsgints
02-09-2012, 01:02 PM
Ever since I was a boy and skated on ice all winter in N Jersey, (long time ago) I've been digging the RANGERS! This is their year too!

egyptian420
02-09-2012, 01:56 PM

</p>

anyways whatcha watchinfor the rest of the year</p>

Combine, Free Agency, the Peyton Sweepstakes, Draft, agonizing about our picks, OTAs, Training Camp and Pre-Season.

And a lot of booze.
this!

Kase-1
02-09-2012, 06:01 PM

</p>

anyways whatcha watchinfor the rest of the year</p>Hey Bandy, always great to hear from ya

Im looking foward to my NY Rangers who have been KILLING it so far.

The Knicks are always buzzing my interest, but the Rangers are def my #2 team

In addition to that Ive been doing my snow dance in hopes that the Ski Season will pick up... Cant do that tree skiing without a good base

FDNY Fitzy
02-09-2012, 06:16 PM
Everybody on the tam wants to bring back the exact same team as last year...

So would I. Problem is everybody wants a raise and we simply can't do it.

JPP is apparently willing to stay on his rookie deal to keep Osi here, but I just don't know.

bandwgn86
02-09-2012, 09:36 PM

*</P>

god yes.</P>got a fav course.. not sure if you've played any of the tracks down my way but if you get a chance try either WillowValley or Dragon's fire. you wont be disappointed

bandwgn86
02-09-2012, 09:40 PM

*</p>

anyways whatcha watchin*for the rest of the year</p>Hey Bandy, always great to hear from ya

Im looking foward to my NY Rangers who have been KILLING it so far.

The Knicks are always buzzing my interest, but the Rangers are def my #2 team

In addition to that Ive been doing my snow dance in hopes that the Ski Season will pick up... Cant do that tree skiing without a good base
whats happen good sir, been kinda peekin in on the Rangers, good luck. Boston (minus of late) looks like a buzzsaw.. maybe it'll be all NY year Giants, Rangers,Knicks and Mets hahaha

CDN_G-FAN
02-09-2012, 09:46 PM

*</P>

god yes.</P>got a fav course.. not sure if you've played any of the tracks down my way but if you get a chance try either WillowValley or Dragon's fire. you wont be disappointed
i don't play nearly enough golf out that way.

if you're ever in the GTA, message me and i'll see if we can get onto Wooden Sticks (very cool course out our way).....

bandwgn86
02-09-2012, 09:55 PM
the one in uxbridge. thats the one where the holes are designed like popular pga holes? id have to save up, its a tad outta my price range. and probably way outta my handicaplol

ru_gmen55
02-09-2012, 10:10 PM
Diehard Mets fan who watches pretty much every game...soooo I'll be subjecting myself to what looks to be a torturous Summer...

bandwgn86
02-09-2012, 10:13 PM
Diehard Mets fan who watches pretty much every game...soooo I'll be subjecting myself to what looks to be a torturous Summer...i hear yah.. but thats why theres beer :)

ru_gmen55
02-09-2012, 10:15 PM
Diehard Mets fan who watches pretty much every game...soooo I'll be subjecting myself to what looks to be a torturous Summer...i hear yah.. but thats why theres beer :)

Hell yeah...just finished my first home brew with my brother and my cousin...I have a feeling I found a new hobby!

bandwgn86
02-09-2012, 10:25 PM

Hell yeah...just finished my first home brew with my brother and my cousin...I have a feeling I found a new hobby!lol is it difficult i was thinking of trying it..

TheBookOfEli
02-09-2012, 10:35 PM
I plan on watching the Knicks play with their new PG of the future in Jeremy Lin!

All Lin!

Don't watch much of hockey either but i hope the Rangers can make it to the stanley cup. I'll be rooting for them.

Some good boxing fights coming with Mayweather vs Cotto and Pacquiao vs Timothy Bradley. Both should be good.

Jon Jones vs Rashad Evans for the UFC light heavyweight title but i think Jones will thrash Evans.

Other than that, can't wait for the first game of the 2012 NFL season! Giants vs who cares.

egyptian420
02-09-2012, 10:41 PM
I plan on watching the Knicks play with their new PG of the future in Jeremy Lin!

All Lin!

Don't watch much of hockey either but i hope the Rangers can make it to the stanley cup. I'll be rooting for them.

Some good boxing fights coming with Mayweather vs Cotto and Pacquiao vs Timothy Bradley. Both should be good.

Jon Jones vs Rashad Evans for the UFC light heavyweight title but i think Jones will thrash Evans.

Other than that, can't wait for the first game of the 2012 NFL season! Giants vs who cares.
Rashad all day

CDN_G-FAN
02-09-2012, 10:45 PM
the one in uxbridge. thats the one where the holes are designed like popular pga holes? id have to save up, its a tad outta my price range. and probably way outta my handicaplol

you don't have to save up.

i know a guy.

let see if we can hook that up this summer.

bleeding blue
02-09-2012, 10:52 PM
U canucks ever been to Myrtle Beach?

Have a house down there and see TONS of Canadians. Played golf with a bunch of them and talked nothing but Canadiens hockey lol

ru_gmen55
02-10-2012, 12:19 AM

Hell yeah...just finished my first home brew with my brother and my cousin...I have a feeling I found a new hobby!lol is it difficult i was thinking of trying it..

There are certainly a lot of steps involved, and a lot of specifics concerning different temperatures and timing. Plus, EVERYTHING has to be fully sanitized and whatnot. It's not bad though..and if you have a couple of buddies in in the batch, it's definitely a fun day. We did the actual brewing on the day that the Giants won the division against Dallas...it was an incredibly fun day...hahaha.

bandwgn86
02-10-2012, 07:42 AM

i know a guy.

let see if we can hook that up this summer.If you can do that I'd name my first born after you.. He's already got a name but he's only had it for 13 years. So Theres lots of time to get used to a new one

bandwgn86
02-10-2012, 07:48 AM
U Canucks ever been to Myrtle Beach?

Have a house down there and see TONS of Canadians. Played golf with a bunch of them and talked nothing but Canadiens hockey lolnot yet... Bucket list

poppa smurph
02-10-2012, 10:47 PM

I'm in TO off and on quite often, would love to get together with the GTA ( sorry for including you in anything Toronto Bandy ) GMB member supper.
a meal anywhere to meet and greet would be fun.
If interested give me a pm and next time I'm around well try to get together.

bandwgn86
02-11-2012, 08:10 AM

I'm in TO off and on quite often, would love to get together with the GTA ( sorry for including you in anything Toronto Bandy ) GMB member supper.
If interested give me a pm and next time I'm around well try to get together.I'd make an exception if you were coming to town.. I'd just leave my soul at home so I can fit in.

poppa smurph
02-11-2012, 02:17 PM

If interested give me a pm and next time I'm around well try to get together.I'd make an exception if you were coming to town.. I'd just leave my soul at home so I can fit in.lol, is Burlington any safer?

bandwgn86
02-12-2012, 07:31 AM

If interested give me a pm and next time I'm around well try to get together.I'd make an exception if you were coming to town.. I'd just leave my soul at home so I can fit in.lol, is Burlington any safer?i work in Brampton so anywhere is fine with me
And Yah Burlington is okay.. There's a really nice "establishment" to visit on plains road. ;) if you're down during the summer times I got seasons to the TiCats, we could catch a game..

GiantinCt
02-12-2012, 09:00 AM
Rangers, Mets, High School & travel softball (my daughter pitches)

giantyankee1976
02-12-2012, 09:19 AM
even if no Championship, I hope this time, The Knicks Renaissance, truly begins with the hopes of Schumpert, Fields, Lin, and Harrellson, plus the A-List talents of Amar'e, Melo and Chandler

after that the Evil Empire's Rotation has quite possibly improved and moved one-step closer to becoming a dominant Staff...muwahahahahahahaha

It's a Yankees World full of a bunch of non-descript pretenders to the throne...

greenca190
02-12-2012, 09:28 AM

There are certainly a lot of steps involved, and a lot of specifics concerning different temperatures and timing. Plus, EVERYTHING has to be fully sanitized and whatnot. It's not bad though..and if you have a couple of buddies in in the batch, it's definitely a fun day. We did the actual brewing on the day that the Giants won the division against Dallas...it was an incredibly fun day...hahaha.

I'm in sales for LD Carlson (the company which you probably by all of your product through, without knowing it).

If you guys have any questions on the process or whatevsss, PM me. I've been brewing for ten years now.

bleedinblue27
02-12-2012, 09:33 AM
LETS GO DEVILS.........RANGERS SUK!!

giantyankee1976
02-12-2012, 09:48 AM

i know a guy.

let see if we can hook that up this summer.If you can do that I'd name my first born after you.. He's already got a name but he's only had it for 13 years. So Theres lots of time to get used to a new one

LOL

ru_gmen55
02-12-2012, 11:29 AM

I'm in sales for LD Carlson (the company which you probably by all of your product through, without knowing it).

If you guys have any questions on the process or whatevsss, PM me. I've been brewing for ten years now.

Awesome! Just bottled less than a week ago, so I still have some time before knowing whether we screwed up or not haha. I'm excited though...it was definitely a good time either way, especially the "beating Dallas" part.

poppa smurph
02-13-2012, 11:50 AM

I'm in TO off and on quite often, would love to get together with the GTA ( sorry for including you in anything Toronto Bandy ) GMB member supper. a meal anywhere to meet and greet would be fun. If interested give me a pm and next time I'm around well try to get together.I'd make an exception if you were coming to town.. I'd just leave my soul at home so I can fit in.lol, is Burlington any safer?i work in Brampton so anywhere is fine with me And Yah Burlington is okay.. There's a really nice "establishment" to visit on plains road. ;) if you're down during the summer times I got seasons to the TiCats, we could catch a game..Commute to Brampton?? That's gotta suk, that traffic is terrible.</P>

Had tickets to the Tabby's and Stamps game here in Moncton this past fall, missed out though,my trip to Newfoundland went longer then I'd hoped. Wife and young fella had fun in my absence.</P>

Not sure when I'll be through again, but I'll give you a PM.</P>

Btw...Plains rd you say...gonna keep that one in the back of my mind. We have an agent on Plains RD East...how far can it be, lol.</P>

Kase-1
02-13-2012, 12:44 PM

I'm in TO off and on quite often, would love to get together with the GTA ( sorry for including you in anything Toronto Bandy ) GMB member supper. a meal anywhere to meet and greet would be fun. If interested give me a pm and next time I'm around well try to get together.I'd make an exception if you were coming to town.. I'd just leave my soul at home so I can fit in.lol, is Burlington any safer?i work in Brampton so anywhere is fine with me And Yah Burlington is okay.. There's a really nice "establishment" to visit on plains road. ;) if you're down during the summer times I got seasons to the TiCats, we could catch a game..Commute to Brampton?? That's gotta suk, that traffic is terrible.</p>

Had tickets to the Tabby's and Stamps game here in Moncton this past fall, missed out though,my trip to Newfoundland went longer then I'd hoped. Wife and young fella had fun in my absence.</p>

Not sure when I'll be through again, but I'll give you a PM.</p>

Btw...Plains rd you say...gonna keep that one in the back of my mind. We have an agent on Plains RD East...how far can it be, lol.</p>Moncton, I think thats where my favorite Canadian TV show is supposed to take place. Have you ever seen these guys walking around town, LOL

http://www.switchbladecomb.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/09/trailer-park-boys.jpg

smashndash715
02-13-2012, 01:00 PM
LINSANITY

bandwgn86
02-13-2012, 04:29 PM

I'm in TO off and on quite often, would love to get together with the GTA ( sorry for including you in anything Toronto Bandy ) GMB member supper. a meal anywhere to meet and greet would be fun. If interested give me a pm and next time I'm around well try to get together.I'd make an exception if you were coming to town.. I'd just leave my soul at home so I can fit in.lol, is Burlington any safer?i work in Brampton so anywhere is fine with me And Yah Burlington is okay.. There's a really nice "establishment" to visit on plains road. ;) if you're down during the summer times I got seasons to the TiCats, we could catch a game..Commute to Brampton?? That's gotta suk, that traffic is terrible.</P>

Had tickets to the Tabby's and Stamps game here in Moncton this past fall, missed out though,my trip to Newfoundland went longer then I'd hoped. Wife and young fella had fun in my absence.</P>

Not sure when I'll be through again, but I'll give you a PM.</P>

Btw...Plains rd you say...gonna keep that one in the back of my mind. We have an agent on Plains RD East...how far can it be, lol.</P>

Moncton, I think thats where my favorite Canadian TV show is supposed to take place. Have you ever seen these guys walking around town, LOL

Nova Scotia, ibelieve, is where its shot.. whats good Kase!</P>

Poppa Smurph,you have a pm. </P>

egyptian420
02-13-2012, 04:33 PM

I'm in TO off and on quite often, would love to get together with the GTA ( sorry for including you in anything Toronto Bandy ) GMB member supper. a meal anywhere to meet and greet would be fun. If interested give me a pm and next time I'm around well try to get together.I'd make an exception if you were coming to town.. I'd just leave my soul at home so I can fit in.lol, is Burlington any safer?i work in Brampton so anywhere is fine with me And Yah Burlington is okay.. There's a really nice "establishment" to visit on plains road. ;) if you're down during the summer times I got seasons to the TiCats, we could catch a game..Commute to Brampton?? That's gotta suk, that traffic is terrible.</p>

Had tickets to the Tabby's and Stamps game here in Moncton this past fall, missed out though,my trip to Newfoundland went longer then I'd hoped. Wife and young fella had fun in my absence.</p>

Btw...Plains rd you say...gonna keep that one in the back of my mind. We have an agent on Plains RD East...how far can it be, lol.</p>Moncton, I think thats where my favorite Canadian TV show is supposed to take place. Have you ever seen these guys walking around town, LOL

Best Canadian show ever, seen every episode and movie and can almost recite the words to all of them. Been a huge fan ever since it came out.

Kase-1
02-13-2012, 06:03 PM

Best Canadian show ever, seen every episode and movie and can almost recite the words to all of them. Been a huge fan ever since it came out.
They're coming to NYC in May and I cant wait to see them. They're doing a live show, I think its gonna be like a live episode

Its such a great show, Ive seen every episode and only 'Countdown To Liquor Day' not their other movie, gotta LOVE Netflix!!!!

poppa smurph
02-13-2012, 07:19 PM
lol, the liquors calling the shots now Randy....
Miss that show!Lahey's made a couple appearances at clubs here in town, as well as most the cast. We're only 3 hours from Halifax where the show was filmed so it's an easy appearance for them to make.
An old high school buddy actually made it into an episode as
an extra, not sure which one though, lol.

Cio7760
02-13-2012, 07:24 PM
Well, I'm a Mets fan...so looks like I'll be watching highlights of the Giants from now until July. LOL