PDA

View Full Version : Next season: Hopefully less injuries. They will be favored. They will be respected...so.......

GameTime
02-08-2012, 02:32 PM
What will they fight for?? What will band them together. What will be their inspiration??</P>

Without conflict or the "back up against the wall" situation they will have to be even STRONGER</P>

menatally next season. This is where the leadership andwill be extremely huge.</P>

Of course Ihave no idea what will be the situation next season its just food for though. </P>

We are so acustomed to see the Giants fight through adversity to become great. What happens when IF they dont have to fight through adversity???</P>

</P>

nygsb42champs
02-08-2012, 02:33 PM
TC will find the right button to push.

GameTime
02-08-2012, 02:45 PM
TC will find the right button to push.</P>

thats what I fully expect from him, the staff, and the players of course. </P>

I guess most if not all championship teams try to latch on to some adversity to help them bond I guess.</P>

Something will happen that they can latch on to....I am ALL IN&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;</P>

MikeIsaGiant
02-08-2012, 02:50 PM
I want to make the playoffs next season.

I don't want to go 8-8 or 9-7 or some **** like that.

Time to have a better record, no more fighting for our lives mentalities.

Let's build a dynasty

Giantsfan62
02-08-2012, 02:56 PM
They are going to have the toughest schedule possible. That in itself should provide plenty of motivation.

GameTime
02-08-2012, 02:58 PM
New year and a new challenge...</P>

nothing TC likes more than a challenge. </P>

GO BIG BLUE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!</P>

ShockeyShow
02-08-2012, 03:01 PM
We were 11-0 in 2008 until Plax shot himself....I like our chances with Coughlin at the helm

GameTime
02-08-2012, 03:13 PM
We were 11-0 in 2008 until Plax shot himself....I like our chances with Coughlin at the helm
</P>

yeah me too....it was just something I was asking myself...</P>

TrueBlue@NYC
02-08-2012, 03:19 PM
They are going to have the toughest schedule possible. That in itself should provide plenty of motivation.</P>

Yep, one look at that schedule and the motiviation of playing the league's best teams every week should get them pretty stoked about the year. </P>

BillTheGreek
02-08-2012, 03:33 PM
Our Special Teams need some fine tuning....... it's going to be a Tough schedule! .

I don't know who can do it ? We need , Explosive returns ! We have the Cruz Missile, now we need the Rocket ! Someone like Devin Hester