12-04-2011, 10:30 PM
You are kidding right?

MikeIsaGiant
12-04-2011, 10:32 PM
You are kidding right?

No he's not, neither am I. If this team plays like this, we can do it

Mr Excitement
12-04-2011, 10:33 PM
seems I have heard people say this after the niners game...saints...etc....

Delicreep
12-04-2011, 10:38 PM

If you watched that game and didn't come away with the feeling that we could put a run together than you have no heart.

Mr Excitement
12-04-2011, 10:43 PM
The Lions are playing the Saints tough too....are they gonna run the table too?

egyptian420
12-04-2011, 10:45 PM

Who the F would make a comment like that after the Saints game? Were you in a mental institution?

MikeIsaGiant
12-04-2011, 10:46 PM

If they continue , yes.

Mr Excitement
12-04-2011, 10:47 PM

If they continue , yes.

So who is going to be in the Championship game....the Giants and Lions?...LOL

Dirt66
12-04-2011, 10:48 PM
The first thing I said was "Great, another mid first round draft pick AGAIN!"

NYG4Life10
12-04-2011, 10:48 PM
"We'll see you in the championship game" Can't wait for the next few games.</P>

LOL</P>

I would have alot to say about this thread but why Bother NYers and Giants fans are just weird </P>

BlueBlooded1979
12-04-2011, 10:53 PM

I sent a text to a dear friend of mine who is a Pats fan after they beat the Giants in Week 17 2007.

"See you in AZ"

His response.

"I hope not, we can't beat you again."

4 weeks to go and this team isn't done yet. Eliminate a boneheaded play by Eli and some play calling mistakes and the 72 Phins are cracking the bubbly.

Mr Excitement
12-04-2011, 10:56 PM

I sent a text to a dear friend of mine who is a Pats fan after they beat the Giants in Week 17 2007.

"See you in AZ"

His response.

"I hope not, we can't beat you again."

4 weeks to go and this team isn't done yet. Eliminate a boneheaded play by Eli and some play calling mistakes and the 72 Phins are cracking the bubbly.

why cause we beat them twice?

BigBlue2010
12-04-2011, 10:57 PM
Immediately after the game I had to turn to damage control. My neighbors were outside playing fetch with their dog and I had to let them know I wasn't yelling at my girlfriend.</P>

harrycarson
12-04-2011, 11:00 PM

If you watched that game and didn't come away with the feeling that we could put a run together than you have no heart.

I think we can but our defense is so discusting. PERRY FEWELL CANT REALLY BE THIS BAD CAN HE?? AHHH YEP, he is pretty much way over his head in this position. NEED TO FIRE HIM NOW AND WHO CARES WHO CALLS IN DEFENSES, COULD NOT BE ANY WORSE.

Mike21
12-04-2011, 11:03 PM
What i saw was the giants Fighting the hardest I've seen all season. I do think the div. is ours for the taking. Stop being so Negative cause you all know no one not even the most hardcore Giants fan was expecting to see that close of a game after the Horrible showing against NO, I bet Most NyG fans were expecting to see a blowout. Yes we lost 4 in a row but all it takes is 2 wins over Dallas and 1 over the Readskins and after what we all just saw that is a way doable

bearbryant
12-04-2011, 11:14 PM
What the hell is this " Its okay to lose as long as you play well". This philosophy is what has made this team what they are: A soft touch, easy to beat team, that gets told nonsense by their coaches. No its not okay to lose, thats what they need to hear. What, again I gotta hear TC tell me how wonderful they prepared. BS!!!!!

Overdrive92
12-04-2011, 11:23 PM
First thing I said after the Packers game:

"OK, we better beat the damn Cowgirls."

miked1958
12-04-2011, 11:25 PM
You are kidding right?
Why would he kid you? We are giants fans win or lose and will cheer and believe we have a chance to run the table and make playoffs until we no longer have a chance. And then we still will watch

BigBlue wins
12-04-2011, 11:58 PM
First thing I said is we got some cowboys to stomp out!

jppmvp90
01-25-2012, 08:40 PM
yessssssssssssss

TuckYou
01-25-2012, 08:45 PM
yessssssssssssss</P>

Stop bumping old *** threads buddy...</P>

Im going to ban you if you do one more.</P>

jppmvp90
01-25-2012, 08:48 PM
yessssssssssssss</P>

what is the problem? ive posted here before and had my account deleted on me for no reason. no reason to ban me whatsoeever but if you say so

miked1958
01-25-2012, 08:49 PM
Kinda cool though how a lot do us still believed even in the midst of a four game losing streak predicting we would or could run the table and go to SB... We are there baby

KillaRich
01-25-2012, 08:53 PM
yessssssssssssss</P>

what is the problem? ive posted here before and had my account deleted on me for no reason. no reason to ban me whatsoeever but if you say so

cuz you are trying to stir **** up..... giants played like *** a big portion of the season...as fans people react in a negative way....we are in the superbowl....screw what happened 2 months ago

TuckYou
01-25-2012, 08:57 PM
yessssssssssssss</P>

what is the problem? ive posted here before and had my account deleted on me for no reason. no reason to ban me whatsoeever but if you say so</P>

You are bumping every thread from months ago. Stop now.</P>

</P>

miked1958
01-25-2012, 09:23 PM
You are kidding right?
Why would he kid you? We are giants fans win or lose and will cheer and believe we have a chance to run the table and make playoffs until we no longer have a chance. And then we still will watch
This

miked1958
01-25-2012, 09:26 PM
yessssssssssssss</P>

what is the problem? ive posted here before and had my account deleted on me for no reason. no reason to ban me whatsoeever but if you say so</P>

You are bumping every thread from months ago. Stop now.</P>

*</P>
I get where u are coming from. I posted in another thread that this guy is a troll after saw his comment of "lmao" on all of them. And he just joins today and goes directly to old threads of our 4 game losing streak...
However he was trying to bring out the neg in the threads but it has backfired and we are getting pumped about them. Especially me and a few others who never gave up

Pakman
01-25-2012, 10:26 PM
**** YES *****ES!!!!!