PDA

View Full Version : Colin Cowherd goes ALLIN on Kurt Warner's comments

DEgiants89
02-08-2012, 03:45 PM
http://espn.go.com/espnradio/play?id=7554058

Wowwwwwwwwwwwwwww. Brings up GREAT points. Lebron should've gone to the Knicks. He would've gotten immortality through the NY media.

jhamburg
02-08-2012, 03:52 PM
Don't like the guy but I have to hand it to him, no matter how wrong he is he always finds his way to the winning side of the argument LOL

G-Man67
02-08-2012, 03:55 PM
maybe all these idiots are getting the Mannings confused .... while i'm sure fans of other teams would want Eli to retire now ... news flash ... it ain't gonna happen

the aw shucks assassin will be in a stadium near you very soon

bflo23
02-08-2012, 03:58 PM
Wow. Cowherd was 100% right. I think it is funny how Warner says "Eli needs to be that game changing guy. The guy that makes the play every time in critical situations."...... And before, Warner said a QB can't win a game as the team wins the game. So when Giants win, it is a team game. And when Giants lose, it is Eli not making the plays in critical situations?! I think Eli has been a game changer and he made the play every time in critical situations during the last 6 elimination games.

Warner is so bitter.

KathieLee'sPokies
02-08-2012, 04:02 PM
On the Eli HOF question, his regular season career is currently a bit light in value versus many of the better HOF QBs (I'm looking at the weighted career approximate value from Pro Football Reference.com). That will change over the next 4-5 years, as Eli will probably play at a level somewhere between what he did this year and his previous career averages. With reasonable health and productivity, Eli should be able to amass at least 45,000 yards passing, 300 TDs / 200 INTs and a passer rating of 80-85 when he retires (his current numbers: 27,500 yards, 185 TD / 129 INTs, rating of 82.1). Along with what he's done in the playoffs, that's easily enough for the HOF, especially when those numbers are compared with many existing HOFers from the 1970s up until the present.

BTW, Eli versus Brady in the two Super Bowls (passer rating):

Eli: 92.8
Brady 86.4

Dover Giant
02-08-2012, 04:13 PM
Warner had his time in the sun. He was given all the credit all the time he was never team first.
Eli's about half way through his career and getting better.
Two more SB wins in eight years is not too far of a stretch.

DEgiants89
02-08-2012, 05:13 PM
On the Eli HOF question, his regular season career is currently a bit light in value versus many of the better HOF QBs (I'm looking at the weighted career approximate value from Pro Football Reference.com). That will change over the next 4-5 years, as Eli will probably play at a level somewhere between what he did this year and his previous career averages. With reasonable health and productivity, Eli should be able to amass at least 45,000 yards passing, 300 TDs / 200 INTs and a passer rating of 80-85 when he retires (his current numbers: 27,500 yards, 185 TD / 129 INTs, rating of 82.1). Along with what he's done in the playoffs, that's easily enough for the HOF, especially when those numbers are compared with many existing HOFers from the 1970s up until the present.

BTW, Eli versus Brady in the two Super Bowls (passer rating):

Eli: 92.8
Brady 86.4

Basically Eli is the Derek Jeter of the Giants :)