PDA

View Full Version : LOL so much for Gronk not being 100%

Marvelousmik
02-08-2012, 03:45 PM
There goes that excuse.

http://www.nfl.com/videos/new-england-patriots/09000d5d826c0144/Party-Gronk

In the NFL there is no such thing as 100%. we lost 2 of our players during the game, nicks got banged up and i doubt gronk was any more injured than bradshaw who has been playing hard on a cracked bone all season.

if you know anyone who wants to use the gronk not healthy excuse, just show them this video. Im already getting ready to link this to a few people i know.

TrueBlue10
02-08-2012, 04:16 PM
There goes that excuse.

In the NFL there is no such thing as 100%. we lost 2 of our players during the game, nicks got banged up and i doubt gronk was any more injured than bradshaw who has been playing hard on a cracked bone all season.

if you know anyone who wants to use the gronk not healthy excuse, just show them this video. Im already getting ready to link this to a few people i know.

yea, I mean, he looked to be about 80 or 90% during the game. and I know dancing poorly does not require the same intensity as playing pro football, but he certainly does not appear to have any problems so .... yea.... I think he was remarkably healthy considering the nature of the injury.

gmen0820
02-08-2012, 04:21 PM
Terrell Thomas could probably dance at a nightclub in about a month after ACL surgery.

Doesn't mean he'd be 100% in football.

ru_gmen55
02-08-2012, 04:22 PM
There goes that excuse.

yea, I mean, he looked to be about 80 or 90% during the game.* and I know dancing poorly does not require the same intensity as playing pro football, but he certainly does not appear to have any problems so .... yea.... I think he was remarkably healthy considering the nature of the injury.

You thought he looked 80%? He was practically jogging his routes...and he really couldn't make a cut to save his life...I thought he looked 50...60% tops.

Not to say I think that's why the Giants won. These things happen, and I think even if he was healthy, the Giants would have been able to contain him. The team seemed to have their wits about them in the postseason (outside of a few hiccups here and there).

BigBlueHits
02-08-2012, 05:10 PM
Looks to me like he took enough E pills to not feel anything.

Dirt66
02-08-2012, 06:42 PM
Looks to me like he took enough E pills to not feel anything.</P>

It looks more like he wants to get "Gronked" up the a## by the guys in the club!!</P>

TrueBlue10
02-08-2012, 09:14 PM
You thought he looked 80%? He was practically jogging his routes...and he really couldn't make a cut to save his life...I thought he looked 50...60% tops.

Not to say I think that's why the Giants won. These things happen, and I think even if he was healthy, the Giants would have been able to contain him. The team seemed to have their wits about them in the postseason (outside of a few hiccups here and there).

Dude, you're crazy. He was at least 73.65% [:P]

suzyq
02-08-2012, 09:19 PM
just imagine how he would be partying if they won the superbowl. LOL!

bLuereverie
02-08-2012, 09:24 PM
You consider that being healthy?

If I saw a guy dancing like that at a club, I would have assumed he had a debilitating injury on 90% of his entire body.