PDA

View Full Version : I loved Bradshaw's flop

BParcells777
02-08-2012, 03:01 PM
an all time Giants highlight

at first I did not realize they parted the seas for him

we need an Oline that can actually do that for real

NEVER TAKE POINTS OFF THE BOARD...........Tynes was hooking them like my golf game

G-Man67
02-08-2012, 03:03 PM
i think it's great too ... i know some are going crazy over it ... but that is what makes sports great ... they will never again play a Super Bowl without showing that highlight a few times ... Ahmad has etched himself into NFL video immortality ... even if it wasn't his best pose

SweetZombieJesus
02-08-2012, 03:30 PM
i think it's great too ... i know some are going crazy over it ... but that is what makes sports great ... they will never again play a Super Bowl without showing that highlight a few times ... Ahmad has etched himself into NFL video immortality ... even if it wasn't his best pose

Yeah you picture a crushing run like against the Jets when he flattened the safety and went in strong. Not trying to stop and accidentally falling in backwards for the game winning score, LOL.

BParcells777
02-08-2012, 05:11 PM
I see guys bull their way into the house all the time.....when I look back on my footbaall fan career..........the Jackson end line dance and the Bradshaw flop will be right up there with "the Refrigerator" 1st time score, and the Bart Starr QB sneak