PDA

View Full Version : Eli vs. The Message Board

DaveBrown
02-08-2012, 05:13 PM
I don't post alot but love reading the message boards here. It's actually a great resource for all things Giants. I just hope that all the former Eli bashers out there aren't the ones screaming for him to get in the HOF tomorrow. It's great to criticize , it's your God given right as a fan, but ALL of us remember that Vikings game when he threw all those picks and how we felt then. Does feel good to remember what a Jets fan & hater said to me when i got my Eli jersey in '04 - he said "a little premature?" very validating as a fan to see how it's all worked out.

Manning
02-08-2012, 05:37 PM
Its vindicating. I was always someone to defend him in his early years, not to stick up for his poor play, but to say good things were being done and he could get better.

The story was always he will never be good and we would never win a championship with him at qb. Well we've won two.

mainegiantsfan
02-08-2012, 06:33 PM
I was down on Eli well into this season and I'm not afraid to admit it!!!!!! I don't know what happened to him, but he looks like the QB we had been waiting for. Hope this is the real ELI. Hope he can continue making good decisions along with accurate passes.

ashleymarie
02-08-2012, 06:44 PM
I always believed even in the bad years. Sometimes I gave up on a season, but I always believed Eli would get better.