PDA

View Full Version : Reese, Coughlin, Eli - get rid of them.

freeoscar
02-08-2012, 05:37 PM
It's day 3 of the offseason and Reese hasn't made a move - FIRE HIM!
Coughlin was totally schooled by Bellicheck on strategy at the end - FIRE HIM! (and Gilbride for good measure).
Eli missed 10! yes 10! passes in the game. We'll never be able to win another one with him - CUT HIM!

;)

CDN_G-FAN
02-08-2012, 05:38 PM
LOL</P>

</P>

i was thinking of some of the old whines about these guys. doing these from memory:</P>

"i know quarterback mechanics, and eli doesn't have good mechanics. he'll never be an accurate passer in the NFL"</P>

"Coughlin was a good coach, but his method of coaching just isn't effective anymore. he can't connect with younger rosters"</P>

Diamondring
02-08-2012, 05:43 PM
LOL</P>

</P>

i was thinking of some of the old whines about these guys. doing these from memory:</P>

"i know quarterback mechanics, and eli doesn't have good mechanics. he'll never be an accurate passer in the NFL"</P>

"Coughlin was a good coach, but his method of coaching just isn't effective anymore. he can't connect with younger rosters"</P>Awesome.

freeoscar
02-08-2012, 05:48 PM
the turnaround that Coughlin's rep has had over these past 7 weeks is amazing. I'm not as surprised about Eli b/c he has steadily been improving as a QB. But Coughlin's rep went from reviled and out of touch to unconditional admiration. Sports are crazy.

CDN_G-FAN
02-08-2012, 06:04 PM
the turnaround that Coughlin's rep has had over these past 7 weeks is amazing. I'm not as surprised about Eli b/c he has steadily been improving as a QB. But Coughlin's rep went from reviled and out of touch to unconditional admiration. Sports are crazy.</P>

+1</P>