PDA

View Full Version : Deon Grant saved our bacon on the Hail Mary

SweetZombieJesus
02-08-2012, 06:17 PM
Listening to him being interviewed on Sirius.

He says a "victory defense" was called but for some reason the players on the field didn't (all) get it and weren't lined up appropriately. Deon looks at the clock and starts yelling at KP to get back fast.

Says Brady threw the perfect pass and could have had it. If KP and DG didn't get back at the last second, it could have been a game winner.

I gotta go back and see the play, but man that's leadership and makes me think of the million times we had bad secondary communication all year.

ashleymarie
02-08-2012, 06:23 PM
I think Phillips was the one to knock it away. Good job.

Pakman
02-08-2012, 06:23 PM
Could you imagine if we lost the Super Bowl because of a miscommunication! Man that would piss me off.

I am so happy for Grant, he came back saying he wanted revenge and knew what this team was capable of, glad he got that ring.

NYGRealityCheck
02-08-2012, 06:30 PM
what revenge? against the NFC 1 and 2 seeds? Giants beat the Patriots 3 times this season. Now that's ownage!

Great defensive effort there for the win.

DEgiants89
02-08-2012, 08:41 PM
Listening to him being interviewed on Sirius.

He says a "victory defense" was called but for some reason the players on the field didn't (all) get it and weren't lined up appropriately. Deon looks at the clock and starts yelling at KP to get back fast.

Says Brady threw the perfect pass and could have had it. If KP and DG didn't get back at the last second, it could have been a game winner.

I gotta go back and see the play, but man that's leadership and makes me think of the million times we had bad secondary communication all year.

Man after the GB game, I am never taking hail mary passes lightly

Giants10Joe
02-08-2012, 09:02 PM
what revenge? against the NFC 1 and 2 seeds? Giants beat the Patriots 3 times this season. Now that's ownage!

Grant was on the Panthers when they lost to the Patriots in the Super Bowl. He wanted revenge against Brady, Belichick, and crew.

NYGRealityCheck
02-08-2012, 09:08 PM

Grant was on the Panthers when they lost to the Patriots in the Super Bowl. He wanted revenge against Brady, Belichick, and crew.

got it! Thanks