PDA

View Full Version : I want Jacobs on America's Game

miken609
02-08-2012, 06:36 PM
along with Tuck and idc about the last person.

but Jacobs HAS TO be on it. He talks so much and it would be hilarious what he has to say. it would just make it that much more entertaining.

bflo23
02-08-2012, 06:40 PM
You hear him on tmz?

Classic response. "losers never have good makeup ***"

GmenFan1980
Jacobs part- I struggled badly for the season

I beasted against the cowboys

I beasted against the Falcons

there are his only parts lol

Easy-Duz-It
along with Tuck and idc about the last person.

but Jacobs HAS TO be on it. He talks so much and it would be hilarious what he has to say. it would just make it that much more entertaining.

i don't think so. i like jacobs, and no offense to him, but he's not well-spoken enough to be on the show. eli and coughlin will be on it for sure...and i would imagine tuck will be on it.

i'd like to see cruz, weatherford, grant or rolle on it to be honest. we'll see.

one thing is for sure...i can't wait for this broadcast. and it'd be nice if they released it on dvd. why don't they put these on dvd?!! america's game is such a great show.

miken609
I agree but he can give his comments on everything else

miken609
02-08-2012, 06:41 PM
You hear him on tmz?

Classic response. "losers never have good makeup ***"

nah didnt catch that

bflo23
02-08-2012, 06:43 PM
Eli and Jacobs were out at some club.

TMZ reporter was asking Jacobs if he thinks that brady and gisele are having good makeup ***..... He responded "Losers never have good makeup ***".

Firenugget
02-08-2012, 06:44 PM
I don't see it. I'd rather have Weatherford tbh. At least he'd be funny.

miken609
02-08-2012, 07:17 PM

Jacobs would be hilarious

Firenugget
02-08-2012, 07:21 PM

Jacobs would be hilarious

Only if they let him ramble unedited...Which, no way in hell they would lol.

Voldamort
02-08-2012, 07:23 PM
It would be funny

dannydufflebags
02-08-2012, 08:24 PM
How about J.P.P? It would go something like this... "oh man, oh my god, im so happy the giants drafted me! Yeeesssss! Whoop hooo! I don't even know what I'm saying right now! Oh man, oh my god!". Lol, I love this kid, but he cracks me up when he talks, especially when he gets excited. He is like a twelve year old in a giant man body.

miken609
02-08-2012, 10:01 PM
How about J.P.P? It would go something like this... "oh man, oh my god, im so happy the giants drafted me! Yeeesssss! Whoop hooo! I don't even know what I'm saying right now! Oh man, oh my god!". Lol, I love this kid, but he cracks me up when he talks, especially when he gets excited. He is like a twelve year old in a giant man body.

The problem is that JPP isn't the best speaker. Not saying Jacobs is great, but we would fit well on this show.

JJC7301
02-08-2012, 11:30 PM
Eli and Jacobs were out at some club.

TMZ reporter was asking Jacobs if he thinks that brady and gisele are having good makeup ***..... He responded "Losers never have good makeup ***".

Eli, Cruz, and Tuck.

dannydufflebags
02-08-2012, 11:34 PM

The problem is that JPP isn't the best speaker. Not saying Jacobs is great, but we would fit well on this show.

Ya, I totally agree, thats pretty much exactly what I said.