PDA

View Full Version : Congratulations guys.

weeds123
02-08-2012, 08:10 PM
Way to represent the NFC. Good job to your guys.

CDN_G-FAN
02-08-2012, 08:12 PM
most giants fans here have alot of respect for green bay.

thanks.

have a graet season next year (up until the point where you face us again !).

FIFTY6G-MAN
02-08-2012, 08:13 PM
With your ability to post your rings, almost looks like your gloating. I will say thanks and farewell.

Overdrive92
02-08-2012, 08:13 PM

Thanks.

See you guys Week 1.

TroyArcher
02-08-2012, 08:15 PM
I don't hate the Packers. If not the Giants I would have been rooting for the Packers.

giantsfan420
02-08-2012, 08:17 PM
With your ability to post your rings, almost looks like your gloating. I will say thanks and farewell.

um don't we have as many SB rings and Championships as GB? I know we're up there for one of the most successful franchises in pro football history

Bing Crosby
02-08-2012, 08:20 PM
Thank you brother. It's always good to see Lombardi come back to his original home ;-). Always enjoy playing the Pack, week 1 is going to be one hell of a game.

Voldamort
02-08-2012, 08:28 PM
Thanks have no problem with the Packers see you next year!In the NFC Championship game may the best team win!

Big Blue 418
02-08-2012, 08:32 PM
I will say it again . Green Bay has the classiest fans , and they are my 2nd favorite team ...

I pulled for them last year . Now it was my teams turn

weeds123
02-09-2012, 08:07 PM

They're not MY Super Bowl rings. They're the Packers' Super Bowl rings. I only root for the Packers...and am proud of the Packers and am proud to be a fan of the Packers.

The Giants now have 4 Super Bowl rings and 8 NFL Championships - it's not gloating, friend...it's the facts. I'll bet that you're a fan of the Giants and are proud of the Giants' as well. You show tatoos, I show rings. 6 of one and a half-dozen of the other.

Anyway, your guys did a helluva thing. After the Giants beat the Pack, I came in here and said that I'd have no problem rooting for the Giants if they got to the Super Bowl ... and here I am ... a few days later, but I wanted to give the 'giddy newbies' a little time to find something else to occupy their time so that the regulars here got my message.

Oh yeah... the Pack are going to find a defense (hopefully not in the shoebox they found this years' version) and we'll be talking again. Until then ... enjoy your victory.

Lambeau12
02-09-2012, 09:11 PM
What killed our defense was Collins being out, losing Cullen Jenkins to Philly and Barnett to Buffalo. We had a few injuries on the D line as well that equaled no pass rush. Hopefully we can get our defense back for next season.