PDA

View Full Version : Eli on pace for 4940 yards and 30-31 TDs

WR4Life
12-04-2011, 10:52 PM
No matter how this year turns out...you have to give Eli credit for having a monster year.

NYG4Life10
12-04-2011, 10:54 PM
Giants on pace 8-8 season and no playoffs again </P>

So your excited because the QB is going to throw for 4940 yards </P>

Its about winning and going to the playoffs and making a run not Yards </P>

BurnerNYG
12-04-2011, 10:54 PM
How many wins are the Giants on pace for?

WR4Life
12-04-2011, 10:57 PM
Guess I should have waited a day or two to post this seeing as 75% of the people around here are going to be cranky for that period of time.

jomo
12-04-2011, 11:00 PM
Guess I should have waited a day or two to post this seeing as 75% of the people around here are going to be cranky for that period of time.Nah, good post and a great yearin the makingfor Eli, punctuated when he leads us to 4 straight wins and a division winning playoff berth. Go BluE!!

BigBlue2010
12-04-2011, 11:01 PM
Stats. We've never made the playoffs without Eli throwing for less than 4000 yds.</P>

WR4Life
12-04-2011, 11:04 PM
Guess I should have waited a day or two to post this seeing as 75% of the people around here are going to be cranky for that period of time.Nah, good post and a great year*in the making*for Eli, punctuated when he leads us to 4 straight wins and a division winning playoff berth. Go BluE!!

There is no doubt in my mind that if they play like they did today then the cowboys, jets and redskins stand no chance.

BlueBlooded1979
12-04-2011, 11:10 PM
Stats.* We've never made the playoffs without Eli throwing for less than 4000 yds.</P>

If this defense was playing even decent football this team has 2-3 more wins.

Add a mediocre running game. 1-2 more wins.

An offensive line that isn't offensively bad (barring the GB game). 1-2 more wins.

Eli's success isn't bringing this team down. He is making a case that this team needs to be built around him.

gmen0820
12-04-2011, 11:10 PM
When Eli doesn't have good stats, it's a useless measure for a QB, especially when making the comparison between Eli and another QB, but when Eli's stats are good, then that is how you measure a QB.

This board is consistently inconsistent.

DEgiants89
12-04-2011, 11:14 PM
No matter how this year turns out...you have to give Eli credit for having a monster year.

I for one am not going to hate but I am glad Eli is getting there. Give credit where credit is due

RobCarpenter
12-04-2011, 11:18 PM
Stats. We've never made the playoffs without Eli throwing for less than 4000 yds.</P>

If this defense was playing even decent football this team has 2-3 more wins. Add a mediocre running game. 1-2 more wins. An offensive line that isn't offensively bad (barring the GB game). 1-2 more wins. Eli's success isn't bringing this team down. He is making a case that this team needs to be built around him.</P>

I think you nailed it there.</P>

This team only has a handful of players to plan around, they include:</P>

Eli, JPP, Nicks, Cruz, Webster and Tuck (when he's healthy). Snee wasa candidate for this group prior to this year., but i'm not sure what's wrong with him...is he hurt?</P>

There are a few promising youngsters as well in Ballard, JWilliams, and Prince, but the rest should be considered for upgrade.</P>

</P>

BigBlue2010
12-04-2011, 11:27 PM

If this defense was playing even decent football this team has 2-3 more wins. Add a mediocre running game. 1-2 more wins. An offensive line that isn't offensively bad (barring the GB game). 1-2 more wins. Eli's success isn't bringing this team down. He is making a case that this team needs to be built around him.</P>

I think you nailed it there.</P>

This team only has a handful of players to plan around, they include:</P>

Eli, JPP, Nicks, Cruz, Webster and Tuck (when he's healthy). Snee wasa candidate for this group prior to this year., but i'm not sure what's wrong with him...is he hurt?</P>

There are a few promising youngsters as well in Ballard, JWilliams, and Prince, but the rest should be considered for upgrade.</P>

</P>

</P>

</P>

I don't think he nailed it at all. If we had a better defense and run game we would win more games. OK, if that needed to be said, then i guess he nailed it. But if we had a run game anything like 2008 Eli wouldn't have nearly the passing statistics he has now. I thought he was a franchise QB then too.</P>

Rusty192
12-04-2011, 11:31 PM
When Eli doesn't have good stats, it's a useless measure for a QB, especially when making the comparison between Eli and another QB, but when Eli's stats are good, then that is how you measure a QB.

This board is consistently inconsistent.At least you are consistent about complaining about people being inconsistent. :)

ToomerFORtheBomb
12-04-2011, 11:42 PM

What do you mean no playoffs again? Didn't you see Dallas lost tonight too? The Giants beat the Jets and the overrated Cowboys twice and we are division champs. Have a little faith, the team showed you some fight tonight.

WR4Life
12-04-2011, 11:55 PM

What do you mean no playoffs again? Didn't you see Dallas lost tonight too? The Giants beat the Jets and the overrated Cowboys twice and we are division champs. Have a little faith, the team showed you some fight tonight.

As I said, it all depends on what team shows up. If they come out and play like they did today, then they win out. If they play like they did against philly...well then the seasons over.

FlyingTruck
12-04-2011, 11:57 PM
Guess I should have waited a day or two to post this seeing as 75% of the people around here are going to be cranky and on their periods.Fixed.

WR4Life
12-05-2011, 12:05 AM
Guess I should have waited a day or two to post this seeing as 75% of the people around here are going to be cranky and on their periods.Fixed.

The funny part is I was actually considering going in that direction but then decided against it.

NYG3085
12-05-2011, 12:11 AM
Great stats makes it easier for you to get into the hall of fame!

gmen0820
12-05-2011, 12:22 AM

This board is consistently inconsistent.At least you are consistent about complaining about people being inconsistent. :)
That I am