PDA

View Full Version : Lin power!!!

bflo23
02-08-2012, 08:48 PM
Looking good again for 3rd straight game. Away crowd is going crazy after Lin's dunk.

NYG4lifeNYK
02-08-2012, 08:53 PM
That dunk was RIDICULOUS....... this kid has been a GOD send

bflo23
02-08-2012, 08:59 PM

You never see the ball movement before Lin. Everybody is moving the ball around nicely with Lin. When Carmelo gets back, I am concern he will be doing his 1 on 1 and take difficult shot. I hope carmelo and amare can change their gameplan a little to fit Lin's attack the net, dish out and nice ball movement approach.

I dont want to see old man Byron Davis take over for Lin.

NYG4ME
02-08-2012, 09:01 PM
I dont wanna be a d*ck, but what does this have to do with Giants Football again?

bflo23
02-08-2012, 09:05 PM
I dont wanna be a d*ck, but what does this have to do with Giants Football again?

Nobody likes a d**k.... Nobody forced you to go into this thread.

Overdrive92
02-08-2012, 09:13 PM
CRUUUUUUZZZZZZ

Oh, wrong sport? LIIIIINNNNNNNNNNN!

cken
02-08-2012, 09:18 PM

You never see the ball movement before Lin. Everybody is moving the ball around nicely with Lin. When Carmelo gets back, I am concern he will be doing his 1 on 1 and take difficult shot. I hope carmelo and amare can change their gameplan a little to fit Lin's attack the net, dish out and nice ball movement approach.

I dont want to see old man Byron Davis take over for Lin.

Melo's the one who needs the big adjustment. Stat, not so much. Remember he played with a slashing PG in Steve Nash back in Phoenix. Stoudemire needs a penetrating guard like Lin to create his shots via the pick and roll. Again, Melo's gonna need to adjust his game to fit this system.

bflo23
02-08-2012, 09:22 PM
Melo's the one who needs the big adjustment. Stat, not so much. Remember he played with a slashing PG in Steve Nash back in Phoenix. Stoudemire needs a penetrating guard like Lin to create his shots via the pick and roll. Again, Melo's gonna need to adjust his game to fit this system.

No coincidence that Chandler has his best game as a knick with Lin. I am liking all the ball movement from everyone.

SweetZombieJesus
02-09-2012, 05:52 AM

Agreed that it belongs elsewhere but he's sort of their Victor Cruz.

TheAussieGiant
02-09-2012, 05:56 AM
Thought this was going to be about Linval Joseph lol.

stormblue
02-09-2012, 06:47 AM
http://www.ultimateknicks.com/forum/forum.asp?f=2

just tryin' to help.

Firenugget
02-09-2012, 06:58 AM

Nobody forced you to make a thread about it here either...I dunno, seems like common sense to post Giants related stuff here in "Talk about Giants Football". Must be rare.
http://boards.giants.com/forums/6/ShowForum.aspx

nihan87
02-09-2012, 08:31 AM
CRUUUUUUZZZZZZ Oh, wrong sport? LIIIIINNNNNNNNNNN!</P>

</P>

hahaha the Cruz of the Knicks so far for sure. Love this kid! </P>

NYG4ME
02-09-2012, 09:50 AM

I know bro, and I'm sorry if I came off as one, but not every Giants fan is a Knicks fan.

bflo23
02-09-2012, 12:42 PM
Nobody forced you to make a thread about it here either...I dunno, seems like common sense to post Giants related stuff here in "Talk about Giants Football". Must be rare.

Another message board "cop".... Go report me.... Stop crying like a baby back b**** because someone talked about NY knicks on NY giants message board.

There are also some posters on the yankees board talking about giants football.... Go cry over on the yankees board and whine over there. And there are posters talking about the patriots on the red sox board.

bflo23
02-09-2012, 12:53 PM

I know bro, and I'm sorry if I came off as one, but not every Giants fan is a Knicks fan.

It is a crazy idea that giant fans may be knick fans.... You are acting like I am posted something about the toronto raptors.

G-Man67
02-09-2012, 12:57 PM
is it too early to start of discussion of whether or not Lin is Elite ?

Mohann
02-09-2012, 01:11 PM

I thought this too, but now that I know I'm going to start a thread about casserole recipes. I know you all are interested or you wouldn't be here.

Mohann
02-09-2012, 01:12 PM

It is a crazy idea that giant fans may be knick fans.... You are acting like I am posted something about the toronto raptors.

And some could care less about basketball. Isn't there a section for non Giants discussions?

Kruunch
02-09-2012, 01:15 PM
This is his best football post on these boards and it's not about football.

Very telling.

Also reported.

bflo23
02-09-2012, 01:17 PM

Very telling.

Also reported.

How did your "42-10 Patriots win" prediction work out for you?

TheEnigma
02-09-2012, 01:19 PM
DRAMA!!!

http://gifs.gifbin.com/sw80757499.gif

titwio
02-09-2012, 01:22 PM
CRUUUUUUZZZZZZ Oh, wrong sport? LIIIIINNNNNNNNNNN!</P>

*</P>

hahaha the Cruz of the Knicks so far for sure. Love this kid! </P>

So when do we get to see Lin doing a Chinese dance after he dunks?

WORLDCHAMPS
02-09-2012, 01:27 PM

AMEN

WORLDCHAMPS
02-09-2012, 01:28 PM

Very telling.

Also reported.

No your 42-10 prediction post was better taint sniffer

Eli TO Shockey
02-09-2012, 01:31 PM
I guess some just can't read

Mohann
02-09-2012, 01:34 PM

Very telling.

Also reported.

Taint sniffer, I like that one. I usually use taint toucher, taint taster, or taint tickler myself.

Mohann
02-09-2012, 01:36 PM
I guess some just can't read

Haha I thought it was about Linval Joseph. Whatever.

WORLDCHAMPS
02-09-2012, 01:36 PM

Very telling.

Also reported.

Taint sniffer, I like that one. I usually use taint toucher, taint taster, or taint tickler myself.

all worthy of Kruunch.

Tony Bruno
02-09-2012, 01:45 PM
Its gunna be a long off season... Good thing we got another SB!!!

titwio
02-09-2012, 01:48 PM
Its gunna be a long off season...* Good thing we got another SB!!!

I think you mean...It's going to be a great off season...We just won another SB!!!

Tony Bruno
02-09-2012, 03:12 PM
Its gunna be a long off season... Good thing we got another SB!!! I think you mean...It's going to be a great off season...We just won another SB!!!</P>

</P>

LOL right.. What I meant was if peeps are getting upset about this thread and football is over than its gunna be a long one.. Truth be told the year you win a SB it seems as time goes faster... LOL...</P>