PDA

View Full Version : Kurt Warner is turning in Tiki Light....

rebelfan1966
02-08-2012, 10:55 PM
Eli's success seems to have him rattled. He can't bring himself to give Eli props.

DragonSoul
02-08-2012, 10:56 PM
had to hear him on Peter kings pod cast

NYG4ME
02-08-2012, 10:56 PM
Eli's success seems to have him rattled. He can't bring himself to give Eli props.

What he say?

rebelfan1966
02-08-2012, 10:57 PM
He has taken little pot shots at him all season. He tries to do it in a sly way... but it is obvious he has some sour grapes about NY.

rebelfan1966
02-08-2012, 10:59 PM

What he say?

I don't have a link, but he basically started lecturing about why Eli is not a HOF caliber QB.... pointing out everything negative about his career up this point. Basically sluffed off his success...

sharick88
02-08-2012, 11:02 PM

What he say?

I don't have a link, but he basically started lecturing about why Eli is not a HOF caliber QB.... pointing out everything negative about his career up this point. Basically sluffed off his success...
Seriously, why care? Haters are going to hate no matter what. Eli pretty much took his job from him without even really trying. Do you expect him to be impartial on his takes of Eli Manning? I sure don't. That **** usually just goes in one ear and out of the other.

rebelfan1966
02-08-2012, 11:03 PM

What he say?

Seriously, why care? Haters are going to hate no matter what. Eli pretty much took his job from him without even really trying. Do you expect him to be impartial on his takes of Eli Manning? I sure don't. That **** usually just goes in one ear and out of the other.

I just wish someone would call in one day when he is making these comments and ask this simple question.... "If he is so bad, why did the Giants choose him over you" ?

JJC7301
02-08-2012, 11:06 PM
He has taken little pot shots at him all season. He tries to do it in a sly way... but it is obvious he has some sour grapes about NY.
Really? I thought that he was fond and grateful for his 1 year in NY. He came knowing that the FO wanted to get Eli in there ASAP. And his half season of starting with the Giants showed that he wasn't washed up (like the Rams believed). He then parlayed that into a contract with the Cards.

No reason for him to have sour grapes with the Giants.

rebelfan1966
02-08-2012, 11:07 PM
but he does.... go figure

wales
02-08-2012, 11:09 PM
Warner has put his foot in his mouth, it's really making him look bad.

sharick88
02-08-2012, 11:25 PM

What he say?

I just wish someone would call in one day when he is making these comments and ask this simple question.... "If he is so bad, why did the Giants choose him over you" ?

I am sure people do write in or try to call those shows or networks. I don't think that Eli even cares what people say about him. He simply looks at his two shiny rings and laughs at anything bad people say about him. Best QB in NYG history if you ask me.

BurnerNYG
02-08-2012, 11:29 PM

What he say?

I am sure people do write in or try to call those shows or networks. I don't think that Eli even cares what people say about him. He simply looks at his two shiny rings and laughs at anything bad people say about him. Best QB in NYG history if you ask me.Definitely the best QB The Giants ever had. I regret saying anything bad about Eli and I rather not post on this board anymore than to have posters continually call me an Eli hater.

sharick88
02-09-2012, 11:43 AM

What he say?

I am sure people do write in or try to call those shows or networks. I don't think that Eli even cares what people say about him. He simply looks at his two shiny rings and laughs at anything bad people say about him. Best QB in NYG history if you ask me.Definitely the best QB The Giants ever had. I regret saying anything bad about Eli and I rather not post on this board anymore than to have posters continually call me an Eli hater.
Eli haters are pretty much extinct around here now. 2 SB rings is more than enough to make those guys disappear, eat crow, or hop on the bandwagon. I've been pretty neutral on him, even though he is my fav player on the team. He is a MADE MAN

Bing Crosby
02-09-2012, 11:49 AM
Really? I thought that he was fond and grateful for his 1 year in NY. He came knowing that the FO wanted to get Eli in there ASAP. And his half season of starting with the Giants showed that he wasn't washed up (like the Rams believed). He then parlayed that into a contract with the Cards.

No reason for him to have sour grapes with the Giants.

Yeah I agree. Plus he was helping Coughlin out, showing him how to connect with the locker room.

rebelfan1966
02-09-2012, 02:58 PM
I look at it this way..... some of us saw Eli's potential earlier in his career than others [:)]</P>

Now, if anyone is still hating on Eli..... then they will never like the guy.</P>