PDA

View Full Version : I guess I picked 3 good guys to have on my Sig.

DragonSoul
02-09-2012, 02:08 AM
All 3 made some big plays

Eli - 2x SB MVP

Nicks - Tore it up in the playoffs & SB

KP - Played deceptively well this year. He was the one to caused Brady to throw that ball on the outside to Welker for the big Drop. Because if Brady didn't throw that ball outside as he did two thing would have happened. He would have leveled Welk or more then Likely got an INT.

Also KP Knocked the Hail Mary at the end of the game to complete the NY Giants SB 46 Victory.

Btw some of the drops the Pats had, seemed to be because they didn't want to get leveled as well as heard footsteps. Similar to some of the causes for GBs Dropsies...

giantsfan420
02-09-2012, 02:12 AM

Eli - 2x SB MVP

KP - Played deceptively well this year. He was the one to caused Brady to throw that ball on the outside to Welker for the big Drop. Because if Brady didn't throw that ball outside as he did two thing would have happened. He would have leveled Welk or more then Likely got an INT.

Also KP Knocked the Hail Mary at the end of the game to complete the NY Giants SB 46 Victory.

Btw some of the drops the Pats had, seemed to be because they didn't want to get leveled as well as heard footsteps. Similar to some of the causes for GBs Dropsies...

i think ur awesome but dude, does ur head flop and fro with how big it is?

Overdrive92
02-09-2012, 02:18 AM

Eli - 2x SB MVP

No offense dude...but you picked 3 of our starters (3 of our better players), and then said "Wow, they all made big plays!". Like I said, no offense...but your story is not that amazing lol.

DragonSoul
02-09-2012, 02:49 AM

Eli - 2x SB MVP

i think ur awesome but dude, does ur head flop and fro with how big it is?Nope pretty firm & stable. I love my Sig, had it for about 3 years now. And it was nice that they played wel.

I am not the one making outlandish threads Like Eli will kill the pats in SB 46.

And when I do call something right or wrong I do not see a problem with sticking by my record (is that not how you are judged, or at least used to be judged?). Unlike many others who just try to get a reaction (+), (-) just for kicks and more so without doing any research into it.

Sorry I am fairly accurate with what I have said.

KG will call a great game.
X-factors
Elis Elite status will be revisited by analysts before the season is over
Predicting Elis numbers the last two years.
And do not even get me going with the threads and arguments/discussions I have had about Eli for about 6 years now. Before you were even on here. People calling me crazy, for saying Eli was better then Ben and Rivers. That Eli was more Clutch then Peyton and Brady, and that Brady was not the same when hit nor was Brees or Peyton, but Eli was different, and it was shown in the SF game. Yet if people really watched you could have seen it earlier. Now it is all picking up steam. So year I am proud of coming in here, putting it out there, with facts, research and common sense.

I would think thats a positive thing, unlike all the analyst most of the fans are going crazy over like Bayless, Simms, Warner, and on and so forth.

Sue Me. This thread was more of a fun thread. Curious to see what other members would bring out their sigs that some have had for a long time an add to it.

Because I could have sworn I have seen others with players in their sigs like Eli, JPP, Nicks, Web, The whole defensive line, Cruz, and so on.

My bad won't create another thread then.

DragonSoul
02-09-2012, 02:53 AM

Eli - 2x SB MVP

No offense dude...but you picked 3 of our starters (3 of our better players), and then said "Wow, they all made big plays!". Like I said, no offense...but your story is not that amazing lol.Actually if you date when my signature was made. Then yea it was a different time and feel.

Happened in 09
Eli - Picked when most were down on him. Crap many were down on him this year

KP - Injured and no one knew what the outcome would have been the following year(s)

Nicks - Rookie season.

So while they maybe starters. They were far from Made or had it set.

look@dafilm
02-09-2012, 04:17 AM
http://i762.photobucket.com/albums/xx270/orackley/Cool_story_broMiley2.jpg

DragonSoul
02-09-2012, 04:39 AM
My favorite troller. Ok not favorite, you need some lessons from some home grown trolls we have here. You got much to learn

giantsfan420
02-09-2012, 04:45 AM
defensive much?

xfactor was kind of a joke. x-factor-coaching. the coaches will have to do a good job if we'll win...um shocker! qb play-eli will have to play well for us to win-shocker! etc. etc.

eli did kill it in the SB. when i make predictions they are usually bold bc thats much better than stating ridic obvious things. btw, u see me toot my horn on all my predictions? i didn't make one prediction thread that was off, but i dont make post after post on how great i am.

take it easy, i said ur an awesome poster. just find it odd how u come across is all. not my cup a tea but u do u. just saying what i think

edit-and dude im not saying u got to change at all. just eli, phillips and nicks are our starters we rely heavily on, but yea my bad i do see how u could get defensive cuz i was kind of a jerk. my bad.

TheEnigma
02-09-2012, 04:53 AM
I think this sums up this thread perfectly.

http://i0.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/original/000/237/621/c8a.gif

look@dafilm
02-09-2012, 05:47 AM
My favorite troller. Ok not favorite, you need some lessons from some home grown trolls we have here. You got much to learn

And you're my favorite...well, what do you call a huge tool that incessantly calls someone a troll for no reason?

DragonSoul
02-09-2012, 05:49 AM
defensive much?

xfactor was kind of a joke. x-factor-coaching. the coaches will have to do a good job if we'll win...um shocker! qb play-eli will have to play well for us to win-shocker! etc. etc.

eli did kill it in the SB. when i make predictions they are usually bold bc thats much better than stating ridic obvious things. btw, u see me toot my horn on all my predictions? i didn't make one prediction thread that was off, but i dont make post after post on how great i am.

take it easy, i said ur an awesome poster. just find it odd how u come across is all. not my cup a tea but u do u. just saying what i think

edit-and dude im not saying u got to change at all. just eli, phillips and nicks are our starters we rely heavily on, but yea my bad i do see how u could get defensive cuz i was kind of a jerk. my bad.

Generally I do not always bump my prediction threads. But since we extended our season, and with some of the ones I made. Yea I was happy to share them again this time around. Just like many others have done. But typically I don't normally do it. (they have been a bit high the last few weeks lol) But I also do re-bump all the threads I post for articles, vids, and images (if people happen to miss them, or I posted it real late and they get bumped down before people could read it). So I generally will bump those up for those reasons and if the members do not like my re-bump of my threads whether it be previous predictions, certain articles, I get the hint and let them die.

Defensive much? Well when you start the way you did, & didn't contribute in the thread. How does that come across? Peachy I guess lol. Lets not forget you and overdrive assumed I had this done this year or last. Without taking into account/consideration when the Sig was done as well as what was going on with those players.

Xfactor was a joke interesting. Try to replay the Atlanta game and tell me the coaching mistakes Smith made vs TCs moves, did not have bigger impacts then usual? Was coaching ever discussed in any other game as a factor? Nope. You can make everyone an x-factor, the difference is, is when you call it and if it does have a bigger impact in that game, then it generally would.

X-Factor for SF - Were the QBS ala Eli and Smith... Let me guess he was not an xfactor going back 64 times, getting hit 22 times with 6 sacks vs the number 1 defense while playing in that weather? Or how he did not turn the ball over and was still putting up yards? Well ok if you say so. But to me those two guys had a pivotal role in the game. As did Special Teams (did not mention that)

So yea I guess those are weak predictions. Also you say you make bold predictions? (BTW Bold doesn't always have to = outlandish predictions) Eli played great in the SB, but not with the STATS you tried to come across with. As if it was going to be a blow out (and those are tooting you own horn as well (hence predictions)). Most of your Predictions come with Eli. And generally when you are wrong. Others do the favor and bump it for you.

And about my bold predictions - Eli being elite mentioned before the season started? Or Elis stats that most people said I was nuts. Ok apparently you were not the one defending Eli for as long as I can remember, and can now say with a straight face they have no relevance, as bold predictions Or that KG would have a great game plan for the SB. Kudos.

And it seems you have a tendency to make statements and then always apologize. Maybe think before you post on occasion?

And one last thing. While I like many of your threads/posts and you do bring good points up, some of your posts (can only beat the same horse dead so often) & @ times I will also skip or skim over them. Because I know what it is (based on your topic & POV). But unlike you I do not need to make a post/comment on it especially If I did not read everything first (otherwise there be plenty).

I very rarely call out people, unless people call out players like Prince when he didn't even practice or play till half way through the season because of his injury, or how some called out Tuck on his injuries, or even when giants-_- said we were gonna lose in the SB while playing in the SB and the game wasn't close to being over.

It is what it is.

DragonSoul
02-09-2012, 05:51 AM

And you're my favorite...well, what do you call a huge tool that incessantly calls someone a troll for no reason?
You are what your posts say you are.

I bumped up the thread you were ignoring. Feel free to respond to it now. No hiding anymore.

The name of it is..
49ers trolls and media trolls... Stfu and incase you are blind I will link for you http://boards.giants.com/forums/thread/2452388.aspx

giantsfan420
02-09-2012, 07:25 AM
dude, u made a post a lil bit ago "Predictions thread..." and then went "here's the predictions i've made that were right...Id post the ones I wasn't right on but I can't remember them"...

your post in response to mine is a novel and just weird. like i said, u do u. i personally prefer when OTHER people say on their own "wow, i am not doubting you again" or "wow, you nailed it. awesome job"

you just keep on bumping old prediction threads or made asinine ones...you do realize coaching and qb play are going to be huge in ANY game we win right?

and i dont know what ur saying about beating a dead horse or predictions bout eli or whatever it was ur saying. i called we'd beat philly @ philly which no one seemed to think we'd do, we'd beat NE in NE which again no one seemed to think we'd do, we'd win by a few scores against dallas week 17 and blow them out, again same prediction vs atlanta, and then said it again about GB.
the one i made about eli was the SB one, and while i was off on the stats, he certainly DID have one of the best sb performances ever, one of 3 players to have 75% or higher comp. percentage and 300 yards. only 1 td when i said he'd have 3. dang now u got me pulling a u and recounting some predictions i made, but i did it in defense of myself bc u called me out erroneously.

whatever tho, again like i said, u do u. sorry i saw how it seemed like it was rude i was merely just trying to say ok we get it already. if u make a prediction thats bold enough or spot on, other people will generally rebump the threads, at least they did for mine. u dont need to make posts about how u knew those 3 players from ur sig had such an amazing role in our win (even tho its eli, phillips, and nicks and in any win they're huge)

im gonna predict that next year, when we win games, it'll be bc we scored more points than the other team...everyone remember that prediction bc after wins im gonna remind u all!

DragonSoul
02-09-2012, 03:56 PM
Apparently some things you do/did not read completely & some are over your head.

I mean what did we hear the 2 weeks leading up SB46? That BB and Brady will determine the Game. That the Genius has two weeks to prepare for it. So I guess you are right they do not count unless you make some crazy prediction. Gotcha.

Sorry I try to stick to some bold predictions. Bold doesnt mean outlandish. So when some make outlandish remarks Pro or Con they will get bumped(at times rightfully so). I try to make realistic predictions that are bold or not generally looked upon.

We can agree to disagree then. What you see me make is not outlandish, and what i see you make are outlandish.

At least yours are generally Pro, unlike others who make Cons on Eli, Prince and Tuck.