PDA

View Full Version : Jermichel Finley

Overdrive92
12-04-2011, 11:26 PM
I'm sorry, but this guy is a complete baby. He's a good player, no doubt, but after every single play, you can see him crying for a flag. And I mean it. EVERY. SINGLE. PLAY. It was just something I noticed throughout the game.

I have to say, I lost a little respect for him today, watching him pout like a 2 year old after every play didn't go his way. Anyone else notice this?

JPP
12-04-2011, 11:34 PM
To be honest this exact thought was on my mind. All I have heard is about how great he is and don't get me wrong obviously he has a lot of talent but his whining was getting in the way of that today. I think it may have affected the refs calls because I swear he was just going down to eat turf as soon as he got to Williams the 2nd time just to draw the call.

giants2thebowl
12-04-2011, 11:35 PM
was frustrating, even when he would have a drop he would still be throwing a fit for a penalty... good player though

appodictic
12-04-2011, 11:49 PM
was frustrating, even when he would have a drop he would still be throwing a fit for a penalty... good player though Thank you for clearing that up. I thought he was a guy from the italian world cup team with all the acting, then i thought he was on the US swim team with all the dives he took.

appodictic
12-04-2011, 11:50 PM
It worked though all his crying had the refs calling everything. I was reminded of jordan getting fouls when he tripped over his feet.

smashndash715
12-04-2011, 11:53 PM
hes overrated..everybody made a big deal about o my god the pack won the super bowl and didnt even have finley..they didnt need him..and they would be 12 and 0 without him this season..hes good..not great

FlyingTruck
12-05-2011, 12:04 AM
hes overrated..everybody made a big deal about o my god the pack won the super bowl and didnt even have finley..they didnt need him..and they would be 12 and 0 without him this season..hes good..not greatTHIS. TE's don't get much attention from defenses. It's easy for him to find holes in zones. He's alright. He's no Gonzales, Gates, etc.

Zaggs
12-05-2011, 12:05 AM
On top of that, how many times did he push off? Come refs, when the offensive receiver has both arms fully extended to the defensive player, its offensive pass interference.

Overdrive92
12-05-2011, 12:26 AM
hes overrated..everybody made a big deal about o my god the pack won the super bowl and didnt even have finley..they didnt need him..and they would be 12 and 0 without him this season..hes good..not greatTHIS. TE's don't get much attention from defenses. It's easy for him to find holes in zones. He's alright. He's no Gonzales, Gates, etc.

He drops A LOT of balls too. Jimmy Graham is so much better than he is.

Spizi
12-05-2011, 01:07 AM

I swear if I was GM we would be so sick! haha

I wanted DeMarco Murray and Graham so bad

BlueBlooded1979
12-05-2011, 01:19 AM

Neither one of them is a TE, they are both just big WR.

geonyg
12-05-2011, 08:16 AM
He did way too much crying to the ref's no doubt. I'd still take him on the team!

little blue
12-05-2011, 08:26 AM
He did way too much crying to the ref's no doubt. I'd still take him on the team!
TWO LETTERS T.O.