PDA

View Full Version : Hakeem is special.

dave56dj
02-09-2012, 04:44 AM
Does anyone realize Hakeem had 28 catches 444 yards and 4 td's in the playoff run. The guy doesn't get much credit cause he doesn't talk to much or Diva it up. Plus his partner in crime came out of nowhere (well umass to be exact) and salsa danced all over opponents faces but still Hakeem is number one for a reason.

With one of these guys seeing a double team every game the other will constantly make teams pay for years to come - Heres to Hakeem and Victor.

And while I hate to say it - credit to revis as well - the only corner who has been able to slow down hakeem without a double. Not everything has to be seen through giants rose colored glasses - credit where credit is due.

raintheory
02-09-2012, 04:51 AM
revis doesnt need help over the top he has help from the refs.

TheBookOfEli
02-09-2012, 04:56 AM
Nicks is the best Receiver on this team.

He is the best receiver in the NFC East and one of the best in the whole NFL.

DragonSoul
02-09-2012, 06:00 AM
I think you may be wrong. I think you missed some very important info when you made this thread....http://boards.giants.com/forums/thread/2306069.aspx

foosball
02-09-2012, 06:44 AM
Don't worry his agent knows.

Moss#83
02-09-2012, 09:46 AM
revis doesnt need help over the top he has help from the refs.
Revis shut down Nicks outside of 1 play. He did work on him but that's fine. Revis manhandled Megatron too last year. He's the best in the business.

Nicks is still a top 5 WR.

Bing Crosby
02-09-2012, 09:58 AM
Nicks is the best Receiver on this team.

He is the best receiver in the NFC East and one of the best in the whole NFL.

+1. I thank God he is on out team. A good player, a confident guy who doesn't need to act like a jackass every time he scores. A class act who isn't afraid to do the Dirty Bird to the Falcons sometimes. What's not to love?

Moss#83
02-09-2012, 10:02 AM
http://www.nytimes.com/2010/09/19/sports/football/19giants.html

another reason to love Nicks

gumby742
02-09-2012, 10:07 AM
Nicks > Cruz > Manningham.

GameTime
02-09-2012, 10:10 AM
He is special and they know it. He also has one of the coolest and smothest demeanors on the team. He is just so laid back but he plays over the top.

TheEnigma
02-09-2012, 10:14 AM
He was also a factor in the early part of the season drawing in the coverage that allowed Cruz to shine and blossom into the star he is.

Put Cruz on most teams and I don't think he would of received more than 1100 or 1200 yards this season.

C1010
02-09-2012, 01:09 PM
When we drafted him, I was absolutely thrilled. He's been awesome and just keeps hustling. I thought he got snubbed out of the probowl last year. I hope he gets the accolades he deserves. And for those who don't know, he won the NFL Alumni Wide Receiver of the Year Award this year.

DaKraken
02-09-2012, 02:45 PM
I think everyone has come to realize just how good this guy is already, and given his age/experience he's only going to get better.

There's no debate any longer that he's a #1 receiver in a league where it's crucial to have one. We're lucky - he's got super physical tools, humble, a hard-worker, and plays through injuries. That's a rare combination in a league of divas, especially at this position.

Sit back and enjoy. It's certainly very possible that many years from now when he's finally done, we're looking at the best Giants receiver statistically and otherwise of all-time.