PDA

View Full Version : Frustrated!!!!

bigblue72
12-04-2011, 11:34 PM
28 years old, first year season ticket holder in Section 242, been waiting for tickets my whole life. Drive up to every game from Delaware.

I'll be the first one to admit that I stand up the entire game when we are on D and scream every down. Good clean fandom, no cursing at all. Usher comes up and taps me on the shoulder with 2 minutes to go in the first half and tells me to sit down because there's three Verizon guys three rows behind me who paid good money for their seats and don't appreciate having to stand up to look over my shoulder to watch the game.

Needless to say, everything that's good and wrong with this stadium in a nutshell.

Rusty192
12-06-2011, 03:42 PM
28 years old, first year season ticket holder in Section 242, been waiting for tickets my whole life. Drive up to every game from Delaware.

I'll be the first one to admit that I stand up the entire game when we are on D and scream every down. Good clean fandom, no cursing at all. Usher comes up and taps me on the shoulder with 2 minutes to go in the first half and tells me to sit down because there's three Verizon guys three rows behind me who paid good money for their seats and don't appreciate having to stand up to look over my shoulder to watch the game.

Needless to say, everything that's good and wrong with this stadium in a nutshell.
wow thats awful. pandering to the business weasels to make more $$$.

GameTime
12-06-2011, 03:45 PM

</P>

next time tell them your money is just as good and they should stand up instead....</P>

thats is bull****....</P>

SweetZombieJesus
12-06-2011, 03:47 PM
Usher comes up and taps me on the shoulder with 2 minutes to go in the first half and tells me to sit down because there's three Verizon guys three rows behind me who paid good money for their seats and don't appreciate having to stand up to look over my shoulder to watch the game.

With 2 minutes to go in the half shouldn't they be replenishing their sushi in the Coach's Club and watching the game on a flat screen?

Rusty192
12-06-2011, 05:19 PM
Usher comes up and taps me on the shoulder with 2 minutes to go in the first half and tells me to sit down because there's three Verizon guys three rows behind me who paid good money for their seats and don't appreciate having to stand up to look over my shoulder to watch the game.

With 2 minutes to go in the half shouldn't they be replenishing their sushi in the Coach's Club and watching the game on a flat screen?
Sushi at a football game?

Please tell me none of you have done that.