PDA

View Full Version : 2012 schedule: Toughest games at home

Bluesmash
02-09-2012, 09:28 AM
Home:*Dallas Cowboys, Philadelphia Eagles, Washington Redskins, New Orleans Saints, Tampa Bay Buccaneers, Green Bay Packers, Cleveland Browns, Pittsburgh Steelers

Away:*Dallas Cowboys, Philadelphia Eagles, Washington Redskins, Atlanta Falcons, Carolina Panthers, San Francisco 49ers, Baltimore Ravens, Cincinnati Bengals

Saints, Pack, Steelers at our house.

SF on the road, been there, done that. And Ravens and Falcons on the road don't scare me.

But in the careful watch you wish for category, Can we please play well at home for a change.

Happy though we won't have to go to New Orleans at the Dome. They haven't set the dates yet. Maybe Brees will be here on a cold, windy December day.

I wouldn't be surprised to see us kick off the season against the Pack on a Thursday night.

Complete schedules here: http://www.nflschedulesupersite.com/nfl-schedule-2012/

Pakman
02-09-2012, 12:23 PM
I doubt we open up against the Browns so whoever we open up against will be tough.

Can't really choose a team that will be the toughst..I just pray we get Brees and the ***** *** saints in LATE December or Early January

nygpolishpunk
02-09-2012, 12:29 PM
Opening day will be Packers or Saints. Bank on that.

stormin normand
02-09-2012, 12:44 PM
Opening day will be Packers or Saints. Bank on that.

Dont discount a division rival.
Buy GB is probably a safer bet. And a SF opener on the road?

freeoscar
02-09-2012, 12:47 PM
i read that since the Saints started the season on the Thursday night game the past 2 yrs they are unlikely to do so again. Packers game will get massive ratings. I'd be shocked if that's not the game.

GIANTSACK
02-09-2012, 04:25 PM
i read that since the Saints started the season on the Thursday night game the past 2 yrs they are unlikely to do so again. Packers game will get massive ratings. I'd be shocked if that's not the game.

Holy **** thats a Crazy schedule...