PDA

View Full Version : Need Help (Sights and Sounds)

Tony Bruno
02-09-2012, 12:05 PM
Last night it played on NFL network right after the SB replay and there was a segmant in there that had Tuck tell the guys they didnt know what it felt like to have a ring... And tell in the guys that if it was up to him they were getting 2 (for the ones that had it)... Does anyone know where I can find that???</P>

</P>

I watched the one on NFL.com and it seemed to skip that part for some reason... Anyone have any ideas??? Or know what Im talking about???</P>

bansaw
02-09-2012, 12:13 PM
the my favorite part of sound fx thread has the links in it

bansaw
02-09-2012, 12:14 PM
I saw what you mean with Tuck, sound fx edited it down ...was it the Giants.com video that had a longer listen?

Ruttiger711
02-09-2012, 12:31 PM
Sights and Sounds and SoundFx are two different things. I havent seen the Sights and Sounds for the superbowl yet, but the SoundFx i saw on NLFN definitely had that Tuck speech in it. NFL.com splits the shows into parts - did you watch them all? I think there were 4. </P>

</P>

Hoping the Sights and Sounds comes out soon. </P>

bansaw
02-09-2012, 12:47 PM
no I saw what he's talking about, there's a longer version where he turns and points at guys and gets in their eyes...just have to remember what vids I watched yesterday

Ruttiger711
02-09-2012, 12:55 PM
no I saw what he's talking about, there's a longer version where he turns and points at guys and gets in their eyes...just have to remember what vids I watched yesterday
</P>

</P>

yeah i just saw the nfl.com version... definitely cut Tuck short</P>

Tony Bruno
02-09-2012, 02:21 PM
Yeah I have watched all the ones on NFL.com but the one that came on last noght right after the SB replay was a longer version Im guessing,... I HAVE to have that clip... Thats freaking thing was AMAZING... I got the chills when I saw that!!! It was so real.... If anyone finds it please let me know... Im going search and see if I can find it tooo.... If I find it Ill pass it on...</P>

</P>

Thanks</P>

Ruttiger711
02-09-2012, 02:26 PM
Yeah I have watched all the ones on NFL.com but the one that came on last noght right after the SB replay was a longer version Im guessing,... I HAVE to have that clip... Thats freaking thing was AMAZING... I got the chills when I saw that!!! It was so real.... If anyone finds it please let me know... Im going search and see if I can find it tooo.... If I find it Ill pass it on...</P>

</P>

Thanks</P>

</P>

yeah that was great to see... I'm going to check the torrent sites when i get home to see if maybe someone posted it up on there. </P>

</P>

</P>

Tony Bruno
02-09-2012, 04:14 PM

</P>

Thanks</P>

</P>

yeah that was great to see... I'm going to check the torrent sites when i get home to see if maybe someone posted it up on there. </P>

</P>

</P>

</P>

</P>

OK let me knwo if you find it... Thanks</P>