PDA

View Full Version : Jacobs apologizes.

Coach Carter
02-09-2012, 12:34 PM
"Given the fact that it's a colleague of mine's wife, I do apologize for saying that, because I shouldn't have said that," Jacobs said Wednesday. "It's his wife and I should respect that just as much as anyone else."

http://espn.go.com/new-york/nfl/story/_/id/7556767/new-york-giants-brandon-jacobs-apologizes-gisele-bundchen-comments

Pardon me, Chrome does not allow me to hyperlink.

GmenFan1980
02-09-2012, 12:37 PM
"Given the fact that it's a colleague of mine's wife, I do apologize for saying that, because I shouldn't have said that," Jacobs said Wednesday. "It's his wife and I should respect that just as much as anyone else."

http://espn.go.com/new-york/nfl/story/_/id/7556767/new-york-giants-brandon-jacobs-apologizes-gisele-bundchen-comments

I'm using chrome :P

raintheory
02-09-2012, 12:41 PM

coach thanks for the link

i feel no apology is needed, everyone in america is starting to grow a vajayjay, where everything said it insulting to them as well. what jacobs said is right you dont throw players under the bus, i dont care who you are, if brady had a problem with what jacobs said im pretty sure he can get in contact with jacobs and say "aye that was uncalled for." or he could be a man and say it publicly "look i didn't like what was said about my wife."

she had no right saying what she said cause there's an article i just posted on that states the reason forthe dropped passes and bad throws were in part cuase brady's shoulder was hurt, when tuck sacked him. so instead of throwing welker and co. to the wolves giselle you should of cussed out tuck for decapitating your husband... [:P] "i had to use that it was there for the taking lol"

Bing Crosby
02-09-2012, 12:42 PM
I said when it first came out that it was none of his business, but its good to hear him admit it. +1 Jacobs.

His comments in general were right, but he shouldn't of said it. Wives and girlfriends can cause a lot of background problems, but that's the Pat's prob not the G-men this time.

Plus let's be honest the only reason we know about this, is because of some punk with a cellphone camera. I'm old fashion I know it, but a person shouldn't have to shut their mouth when they are having a conversation with someone walking with them. I know you have to because its the world we live in now, but it's still bullsit.

Get off my lawn, you damn kids I'm trying to listen to my record player in peace!

DaKraken
02-09-2012, 01:57 PM
smart move - he wants to stay with the team and this type of negative attention (esp offensive to women) isn't going to help his cause. probably got a call from his agent :)

nYg24
02-09-2012, 02:04 PM
I can't wait till he's off this team, he's not good and he's an embarrassment to the organization.

WORLDCHAMPS
02-09-2012, 02:09 PM
GISELLE...in my opinion...is really a MAN.

Is she Conan's wife?
02-09-2012, 02:18 PM
I don't know why Jacobs should care what Gisele says about the Patriots receivers. Let Welker, Branch, and Hernandes (TE) worry about that.

JJC7301
02-09-2012, 02:59 PM
"Given the fact that it's a colleague of mine's wife, I do apologize for saying that, because I shouldn't have said that," Jacobs said Wednesday. "It's his wife and I should respect that just as much as anyone else." http://espn.go.com/new-york/nfl/story/_/id/7556767/new-york-giants-brandon-jacobs-apologizes-gisele-bundchen-comments Pardon me, Chrome does not allow me to hyperlink.</P>

I agree that he should have apologized. She didn't even say anything about BJ or the Giants. She was just defending her husband.</P>

BJ did the right thing. He was better than that in the first place. </P>

peytonkrug
02-09-2012, 04:21 PM
Jacobs is Jacobs. Hell, he got kicked off his high school team 3 of 4 years. He's got a say first, think (does he) later style about him. He's a baby in a way, but I love him. Punishing runner and loves being a Giant.

Marvelousmik
02-09-2012, 04:40 PM

coach thanks for the link

i feel no apology is needed, everyone in america is starting to grow a vajayjay, where everything said it insulting to them as well. what jacobs said is right you dont throw players under the bus, i dont care who you are, if brady had a problem with what jacobs said im pretty sure he can get in contact with jacobs and say "aye that was uncalled for." or he could be a man and say it publicly "look i didn't like what was said about my wife."

she had no right saying what she said cause there's an article i just posted on that states the reason forthe dropped passes and bad throws were in part cuase brady's shoulder was hurt, when tuck sacked him. so instead of throwing welker and co. to the wolves giselle you should of cussed out tuck for decapitating your husband... [:P] "i had to use that it was there for the taking lol"

<font color="#0000FF">
you </font><font color="#0000FF">are 100% wrong.
<font color="#000000">
You don't talk about a mans wife, mother, or kids. Everything else is fair game. I am glad Jacobs apologized. </font>

</font>

Big Blue 418
02-09-2012, 05:08 PM
Jacobs was wrong . Its not an issue for the Gianrts and he should have stayed clear of the matter ... Nevermind that many women will find those comments offensive asnd sexist . He may have as well have asked Giselle to make him a sandwich while he was at it.

Giants10Joe
02-09-2012, 05:13 PM
I don't think an apology was needed. Sure he could have phrased was he was saying better instead of using the words "shut up," but what Gisele said is much worse. She cursed, he didn't. And more importantly, he was standing up for a player and she was blaming him.

Big Blue 418
02-09-2012, 05:25 PM
I don't think an apology was needed. Sure he could have phrased was he was saying better instead of using the words "shut up," but what Gisele said is much worse. She cursed, he didn't. And more importantly, he was standing up for a player and she was blaming him.

It was non of his business . She said something about the Weker defending Mr Brady . If anyone says something its a Pat pler . We need to be a more classy thsn making sexist comments about the wives of players