PDA

View Full Version : Collingsworth???

bearbryant
02-09-2012, 12:24 PM
I knew he was a brady butt boy but I wasn't aware of just how much he disliked the Giants. Listening to his calls during the SB amazed me. It was much more than being a fan or liking a player. Its like he's bradys father or brother or hes in the family. I don't get it. Oh well. We got a Ring!!!!!!!

Desepx
02-09-2012, 12:34 PM
Meh, Collingsworth isn't that bad...you want a good laugh? Two words...

Colin-Cowherd

Pakman
02-09-2012, 12:36 PM
Hell yeah a thread about someone who hates us...I win!

TheEnigma
02-09-2012, 12:40 PM
Hell yeah a thread about someone who hates us...I win!If one only got their news on this message board, you'd swear that the entire world hates this team and wants us all to rot in the ground.

bansaw
02-09-2012, 12:43 PM
Hell yeah a thread about someone who hates us...I win!If one only got their news on this message board, you'd swear that the entire world hates this team and wants us all to rot in the ground.they hate when a team loses 4 straight and they still can't crack a single player off
Whatever Coughlin said made these guys stand tall in times many other teams (09 recently for us) implode

nygsb42champs
02-09-2012, 12:55 PM
All that matters is that we got the ring!

SweetZombieJesus
02-09-2012, 12:56 PM
Oh Lord, Collinsworthless is a grade A Giant hater.

Whenever I hear him I want to permanently damage my hearing. Dremmel in the ear.

Can't stop kissing Tony Romo's butt and it's always how the other team screwed up not how the Giants made a play.

he's been broadcasting for 20 years and he's always hated the Giants.

jomo
02-09-2012, 01:02 PM
I don't think he's anti Giants at his core. He is just weak and never prepared.

His whole game is built around gushing over whoever has the ball or just made a play. He also makes up stat categories and over uses superlatives. An example: "I'm telling you this guy is one of the premier quarterbacks in the league on third and 17 (exaggeration to make my point)." or "this linebacker is one of the best at sealing the edge." How does he make these claims. He doesn't see enough games to make that claim and there are no such stats. He does absolutely no preparation for the games. Earlier in the season, he was talking about our receivers and mentioned MM as one of the keys to the game when MM had been out with a knee for a few weeks and was not playing that day. He figures if he keeps criticism to a minimum and over does the praise, people will feel like they are watching a special player in a special game all the time. He is way shallow.

Is she Conan's wife?
02-09-2012, 01:27 PM
I don't think he's anti Giants at his core. He is just weak and never prepared.

His whole game is built around gushing over whoever has the ball or just made a play. He also makes up stat categories and over uses superlatives. An example: "I'm telling you this guy is one of the premier quarterbacks in the league on third and 17 (exaggeration to make my point)." or "this linebacker is one of the best at sealing the edge." How does he make these claims. He doesn't see enough games to make that claim and there are no such stats. He does absolutely no preparation for the games. Earlier in the season, he was talking about our receivers and mentioned MM as one of the keys to the game when MM had been out with a knee for a few weeks and was not playing that day. He figures if he keeps criticism to a minimum and over does the praise, people will feel like they are watching a special player in a special game all the time. He is way shallow.

+1

Gianthunter
02-09-2012, 01:32 PM
Well he was voted the worst commentator by NFL players.

bansaw
02-09-2012, 01:35 PM
Well he was voted the worst commentator by NFL players.yet wins Emmy's

buddy33
02-09-2012, 01:35 PM
I don't see him as hating the Giants.

buddy33
02-09-2012, 01:36 PM
The NFL players also didn't put Eli on their list of the top 100 players in the league.

Gianthunter
02-09-2012, 01:38 PM
So?

Ruttiger711
02-09-2012, 01:38 PM
"This has got to be one of the best 4th quarter performances by a QB that I have ever seen" Collinsworth on Eli - 1st Dallas game this year I think. </P>

Not what you typically hear from a hater. </P>

bansaw
02-09-2012, 01:41 PM
So?was a knock on the Emmy's